Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos (57508 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) / Somto Akunyili Weds Chinonso Azuzu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Kasnel: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
She looks so much like her mother. God, why do good and honest people die too early.

May your home be blessed. And may you serve humanity better than your Lovely mother.
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by ArabMopol(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
the husband resembles Ndi Waawa Enugu state.... he dry too much TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by AmuDimpka: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Go to all these Yoruba women selling lace in Oshodi.

You will sell that your Stretch Mark cream that Forbes will add your name to list of billionaire in African.

Don't thank me

Jux doing it for love

So so funny

You are just too funny
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by jimenyo: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nice one! I pray that your wedding ceremony be a success in Jesus name!
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Oshoko(m): 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kawamasalo Abi
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Chikelue2000(m): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Toonface:
The poster below me should open the link above ;DThe poster below me should open the link above
Baby, will u marry me?
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by ozitpreye: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
metronaija:
One of the daughters of former NAFDAC boss late Dora Akunyili, Somto, is set to wed her fiance, Chinonso Asuzu. Both medical practitioners based in the US, they got engaged in May this year. They have been in a relationship since 2012. They had a long distance relationship for about three years until they met for the first time in December last year. Their wedding will hold in Agulu, Anambra state. Congrats to them. See more of their pre-wedding photos after the cut...

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/photos-daughter-of-late-dora-akunyili.html

Beautiful
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
Make una marry fast so una go start to breed lndonesia and Malaysia bound drug traffickers tongue grin cheesy
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Toonface(f): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
Chikelue2000:
Baby, will u marry me?

No daddy.
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Toonface(f): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
Chikelue2000:
Baby, will u marry me?

No daddy.
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Chikelue2000(m): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Toonface:

No daddy.
daddy? But y?
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by elzi(f): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
Simplicity at its best
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Blessograo(f): 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
She looks like her mom alot.
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by obontami: 12:27am On Dec 28, 2016
She sure looks like her mum.
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Prettyenit18(f): 1:02am On Dec 28, 2016
Why do I automatically respect doctors
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by nduchucks: 1:22am On Dec 28, 2016
Is that Akunyili's daughter or the famed bread seller? They look so much alike shocked
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Tino86(m): 3:11am On Dec 28, 2016
genghiskhan007:
Make una marry fast so una go start to breed lndonesia and Malaysia bound drug traffickers tongue grin cheesy
biggest goat I have ever observed on planet earth.

1 Like

Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Uniquekriss(m): 3:12am On Dec 28, 2016
The girl is a replica of her mother. Real African beauty.
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by opribo(m): 5:23am On Dec 28, 2016
In a relationship since 2012 in a long distance one, from the look of the pix somebody imported somebody to the US hence the long wait. People who know where they are going dont waste precious time.
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Nejoh26(m): 6:13am On Dec 28, 2016
Perfect couple
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by payosehtor(m): 6:19am On Dec 28, 2016
Opakan2:
Happy for her..

she should be wary of her people cos they don't like her and her late mom
those Against Them are fewer than the " we for her." p.so their opinion doesn't count. Pray I become president tomorrow, I'll invite Dora's
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by payosehtor(m): 6:23am On Dec 28, 2016
Kasnel:
She looks so much like her mother. God, why do good and honest people die too early.

my thought too, bro
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Collins87: 6:45am On Dec 28, 2016
Are they of the same height. Check and tell me.
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by glossy6(f): 7:03am On Dec 28, 2016
kenny905:
worworshit couple
your opinion
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by JohnChuma(m): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2016
Best pre-wedding pictures of the year. Cool and beautiful!
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Elle277(f): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2016
Natural!!
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Ontop123(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2016
They dress so decently. 9ce one. Congratz to them
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by OgaJonah(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2016
Ceremonial wedding grin grin
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2017
Tino86:

Like your he-goat dad in the village sipping palmwine in one the erosion states.....anuofia, onye-ara
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by slimfit1(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
I careless

Her mother must have stopped your parent from importing fake drugs I guess.
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
Tino86:
Better than you whose mother bleeped a mad man and gave birth to an slowpoke like you.........m ready for you bring it on shallow brained fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Reinstates Adeleke As Osun Governor / Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. / EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.