Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,615 members, 7,843,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? (9882 Views)

Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? / 234next: Yoruba Newspaper Reclaiming Nigeria's Good Name Soiled By The Ibos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2009
hackney:

How old is africa (and africans)?
If everything began in africa and we are where we currently are,then it goes to
show that something is fundamentally wrong with the black race at a genetic level.
oyibo hasnt the guts to show it scientifically but one day it will be displayed.

Show me otherwise.
why was it even the oyibos that were capable of making slaves of blacks and not the other way round?
start from there.

They were in the labs harnessing  gun powder while we were climbing trees ,throwing spears and eating each other.
Even now that the technology (COPY!!!! like the japanese) is readily available ; FOR WHERE!!! The dirty politician will eat it all and drive his jeep through gully erosion every morning.
this self hatin negro cant be serious. throwing spears? eating each other? climbing trees?
WOW!! the white man has really infected your brain.
i really pity you, i do.
to think this can come from an african.
SHAME ON YOU!!
stop brining your self hate bullshit in here.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by Ibime(m): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2009
Why did they have to go and criminalise the young boy in the advert.

These people are taking the piss!!! angry
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by hackney(m): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2009
If people chose where they will be born , africa would have died out by now.
That is clear but people will still stand up for a pile of extremely pungent garbage.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by redsun(m): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2009
hackney:

If you dont know that desperate situations like wars or the threats of wars drive global technological advancements then you need to go and sit down.

As if it is the ultimate truth.The fighting man is the barbaric one and all he brings to world is destruction.Perverted inventions,who said we need them?
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by transformR: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2009
hackney:

show that something is fundamentally wrong with the black race at a genetic level.
oyibo hasnt the guts to show it scientifically but one day it will be displayed.

Show me otherwise.

You need a physiatrist on this one.  grin grin grin grin grin  But I will help you a bit now listen to the teacher:

hackney:

why was it even the oyibos that were capable of making slaves of blacks and not the other way round?
start from there.

Black Africans did enslave Europeans first for double the amount of time that Europeans enslaved them - 800 years.  The difference was that Africans had no interest in destroying their culture, religion or mental state. checkout the Berbers.

hackney:

They were in the labs harnessing  gun powder while we were climbing trees ,throwing spears and eating each other.
Even now that the technology (COPY!!!! like the japanese) is readily available ; FOR WHERE!!! The dirty politician will eat it all and drive his jeep through gully erosion every morning.

Again you have been brainwashed and have no knowledge of self, The biggest pyramids in the world are in Sudan, the oyinbos still cannot figure out how the pyramids were built and who built them? us.  While Black Africans were building pyramids Europeans were living in cave and eating eachother - they called themselves cavemen.

hope this helps your unstable, uneducated soul, oh and why do they call it a Library? Because its a place where oyinbos bury LIES  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2009
@ hackney
so do you hate yourself? do you wish to be white?
cause with those words i can only assume so.
you are so angry at the black race.
hmmmmmm. . . WHY ARE YOU HERE?
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by asha80(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2009
redsun:

As if it is the ultimate truth.The fighting man is the barbaric one and all he brings to world is destruction.Perverted inventions,who said we need them?

If i may ask why are you making use of one of the inventions now? undecided
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by hackney(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2009
how old is humanity? yet no black nation has anything to show>
Look at IBB; he has more money than barclays and he is hailed like a king.

The  average nigerian has his brain front-to-back.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by SkyBlue1: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2009
hackney:

Even the descendants of slaves are doing better than the father land (or gutter).
And you think you are at par with oyibo?

The worst case is people that read their books, pass exams and then think they are great.
Whatever it is you read in the book, would you have ever come up with it in a trillion years if there were no oyibos?
Oya open the nearest book and have a look

IF OYIBOS DISSAPPEARED RIGHT NOW , THE NEXT 3 BILLION YEARS WILL LOOK LIKE TODAY.
BLACK MAN TO BEND DOWN AND STUDY JUST LIKE THAT? KEEP DECIEVING YOURSELVES.

It isn't difficult to deduce you are frustrated with the situation in Nigeria, a lot of people are; just explain you were writing in anger or passionate and emotional fury, and let us move on. Stop trying to justify the posts you have put up, it really is painting you as an ignorant person. I am not trying to be insulting, just giving advice because I find it hard to believe you actually buy the stuff you wrote. If you do, well, I would just say you need to brush up on your history and stop displaying your lack of knowledge on the subject here. It always baffles me when Africans buy the propaganda of, 'we were doing nothing but climbing trees before we were saved by the white man', it never ceases to amze me. This is the political forum, so I would not bore you with references to look at, just go and do your research. When I think of advancements in ancient times I don't even think of europe sef, I think of Asia, the middle east and egypt (nubians)
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by redsun(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2009
asha 80:

Does using mean i can't do without?
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by transformR: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2009
asha 80:

What invention?

The internet is powered by supercomputers and one of the pioneers was - Philip Emeagwali!

The first personal computer made by IBM was co-invented by an African American -Mark Dean. This is what all computers are based on today.

The USB cable was invented by an Indian

do I have to go on? Emancipate your minds and free yourselves from mental slavery - Marcus Garvey.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by hackney(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2009
Philip emeagwali? continue decieving yourself. Reminds me of those tales where in the olden days if someone came back from a foreign land they tell big tales about them;  all lofty and fallacy

I will continue to display my disgust at everything nigerian untill all the demonic embezzlers and people that have tribalistically put in their own people in rather than other tribes that were capable all die  terrible deaths.

Children are dying as we debate due to amenities and medicine funds  being stolen right now in ABUJA!!!.

Here, oyibo will jack up the cost at the contract level but will deliver so everybody kind of wins but in Naija, all the money is taken and absolutely nothing is done.
Then the next regime will bring it up only to do the same again while people are dying.
They are banning cyclists in most cities and wonder who is kidnapping people.
THE AVERAGE NAIJA HAS HIS BRAIN FRONT TO BACK.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by transformR: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2009
hackney:

I will continue to display my disgust at everything nigerian untill all the demonic embezzlers and people that have tribalistically put in their own people in rather than other tribes that were capable all die  terrible deaths.

Children are dying as we debate due to amenities and medicine funds  being stolen right now in ABUJA!!!.

Here, oyibo will jack up the cost at the contract level but will deliver so everybody lind of wins but in Naija, all the money is taken and absolutely nothing is done.
Then the next regime will bring it up only to do the same again while people are dying.

OK so you have lost the debate, displayed your lack of knowledge and education and gone back to being a Nigerian whinger with no solutions  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by asha80(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2009
transformR:

What invention?

The internet is powered by supercomputers and one of the pioneers was - Philip Emeagwali!
The first personal computer made by IBM was co-invented by an African American -Mark Dean. This is what all computers are based on today.

The USB cable was invented by an Indian

do I have to go on? Emancipate your minds and free yourselves from mental slavery - Marcus Garvey.

Ok you have a point.

I thought some nigerians say he is a fraud one of the problems of africa,not recognising there own people

Why is that those things discoverd by emeagwali not being used as extensively in africa as it is used in foreign land?
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by hackney(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2009
lack of knowledge? my dear your lineage doesnt come close how ever you look at it.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by transformR: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2009
hackney:

lack of knowlwdge? my dear your lineage doesnt come close how ever you look at it.

can you explain that duumb comment @hackney? Because it makes no sense  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by hackney(m): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2009
Exactly.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by transformR: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2009
hackney:

lack of knowledge? my dear your lineage doesnt come close how ever you look at it.

We have both given a glimpse of our Knowledge and its clear that you are a severely limited individual (thats a compliment  grin grin grin) but I can assure you I have more education than all of your relatives put together.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by redsun(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2009
As for being our own worst enemies,i think we probably all deserve execution for that,but that we are genetically stupid,i don't think so,i think we are just misinformed and misled and if we keep hinging to the fact that we are stupid,we can never get out of the mess.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by asha80(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2009
hackney:

transformR:

We have both given a glimpse of our Knowledge and its clear that you are a severly limited individual (thats a compliment grin grin grin) but I can assure you I have more education than all of your relatives put together.

The above quotes exemplifies one of the african or blackman problems. . .Ego.What has your education done to improve your immediate constituency in nigeria or is it only for bragging rights?
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by transformR: 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2009
redsun:

As for being our own worst enemies,i think we probably all deserve execution for that,but that we are genetically stupid,i don't think so,i think we are just misinformed and misled and if we keep hinging to the fact that we are stupid,we can never get out of the mess.

Thats the crux of the matter - we are our own worst enemies and @Hackney is a classic example; at present we are caught up in a cycle of [size=13pt]self- destruction[/size] and the oyinbo media re-writes history every second to increase our mental and emotional chaos.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2009
hackney:

Philip emeagwali? continue decieving yourself. Reminds me of those tales where in the olden days if someone came back from a foreign land they tell big tales about them;  all lofty and fallacy

Here, oyibo will jack up the cost at the contract level but will deliver so everybody kind of wins but in Naija, all the money is taken and absolutely nothing is done.
this guy is filled with so much crap.
what does this have to do with your previous post slandering blacks and africans as a whole? calling us all stupid and incapable of learning without the white man.
ill advice you to stop reading the white man's history books.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2009
transformR:

You need a physiatrist on this one. grin grin grin grin grin But I will help you a bit now listen to the teacher:

Black Africans did enslave Europeans first for double the amount of time that Europeans enslaved them - 800 years. The difference was that Africans had no interest in destroying their culture, religion or mental state. checkout the Berbers.

Again you have been brainwashed and have no knowledge of self, The biggest pyramids in the world are in Sudan, the oyinbos still cannot figure out how the pyramids were built and who built them? us. While Black Africans were building pyramids Europeans were living in cave and eating eachother - they called themselves cavemen.

hope this helps your unstable, uneducated soul, oh and why do they call it a Library? Because its a place where oyinbos bury LIES grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahaha. yep.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by hackney(m): 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2009
@Mr transformer.
if you mean academic qualifications, my dear you will lose so badly you will look like a monkey.
One of our house girls when i was small is a full fledged DOCTOR (UNN).

lets not go there, no! no! no! no!
My 1st class Engineering cert from a naija federal uni is somewhere (havent seen it for about 2 yrs now)

lets not.
look at you. Im sure yu've read my grand dad's books.
Where are you from?
who are you?
Noooo!!!

look look look look.
We have some national records in my family my dear. (Jamb, common entrance, youngest ever graduates etc)
Try coming up with something fresh like a new principle or invention and not just reading books ( now a bit boring).
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by sjeezy8: 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2009
No doubt Africans in general are dumb as hell, they keep falling for the SAME tricks over and over again.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by paddylo1(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2009

Show me otherwise.
start from there.

damn, another lost one,let me ask u something,this oyibo u take as your god,do u know how inferior they are to u?
A people that cannot survive in the sun without getting CANCER,meanwhile the SUN is life on earth and all life is dead without sunlight
my man,when black people were building empires in sudan,egypt songhai and mali,these same people where living in caves,they were called barbarians
go read about ppl called vandals,thats where the word VANDAL comes,these are white ppl that came from europe to sack and burn libraries in egypt and africa,great knowledge centres were destroyed

again no one one earth would be alive today,if not for the brain and stamina of the african,go and watch the documentary called (the journey of man),its on youtube
and see how africans came to master their sorroundings in the midst of intense hardship,no one else was alive on earth then
but the african persevered and helped to populate the world
u seem to conflate death and destruction with progress,the white people are only leaving behind death and a dead planet for u and your kids
thats their only inheritance for u my friend
every other people on this earth,have found a way to live within their means and have sustainable habitats,except the white man

i see u also like his ability to make war and kill
pls go watch any world war 1 and 2 movies and see the intense sufferings that went on in that tiny europe u love so much
white on white crime and death,50million souls gone in RUSSIA alone,yes its all good clap for the white man
he is your god,and he brings life and death to u

even the economic system he bequeths is a mirage,
one false step last sept 2008 during the lehman bros mayhem and there would have been riots and starvation in america,
and u would have witnessed one of the most stunning collapse of a country ever in world history,but dont worry it can and will still happen
meanwhile the amazon dweller in brazil will continue to live,most of africa not caught up in that mirage of fake wealth,the fulani rearer,the simple folks of nigeria
yes they will continue to live and thrive
u know why?, cause they were there long b4 this your white man showed up,and they will be there long after he destroys himself with greed

in the meantime enjoy yourself,go get a white woman,perhaps bleach yourself white too if it pleases u,and when u die get burried in the white mans land and go to his white heaven and pray to his white jesus when u get there,
but let the rest of us live our lives as we choose,cause we are not scared of the sun,the source of all thats good on the earth,and we dont corrupt the land with poison and herbicides,and we dont modify genetically,cause nature has blessed us abundantly,
and our skin is the color of the beginnings of life,and of the indigenous people everywhere on earth,
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by redsun(m): 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2009
We view the world from others windows and eyes.I wish we can the world in own eyes and windows,we probably are the salvation the world needs,a harmonious,non brutal and non aligned civilization.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by redsun(m): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2009
A true blackman is the soul of the earth.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by transformR: 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2009
asha 80:

The above quotes exemplifies one of the african or blackman problems. . .Ego.What has your education done to improve your immediate constituency in nigeria or is it only for bragging rights?

Are you not the same person I enlightened about the computer and internet not being a PURE whiteman invention? If you don't have an Ego you will never succeeed, all sucessful people have an Ego.  The irony is that you have invited me to brag about who I ma and my achievements - nice try.

You @asha 80 have exemplified your so-called ''african or blackman problems" by mistaking a response to an insult as bragging; which might inturn disintergrate into an argument.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by SkyBlue1: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2009
transformR:

Are you not the same person I enlightened about the computer and internet not being a PURE whiteman invention? If you don't have an Ego you will never succeeed, all sucessful people have an Ego.  The irony is that you have invited me to brag about who I ma and my achievements - nice try.

You @asha 80 have exemplified your so-called ''african or blackman problems" by mistaking a response to an insult as bragging; which might inturn disintergrate into an argument.

LOL. Stop trying to justify what some could argue to be a weakness by claiming its a prerequisite to success.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by hackney(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2009
paddy_lo needs to come up with ways of mastering the environment before HIV and lack of rain wipes out E.africa.
The sun do wetin?
sahara dey come oo!! cheesy
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by hackney(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2009
Do you know that minus ego, the tribal lines in nigeria will erase completely?
maybe people need to look at something twice before drawing conclusions.
(at least by the second look you would have settled down a bit grin )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors / Court Stops PDP’s Planned Convention / #endsars Panel Report: UN, U.S., Falana Demand Accountability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.