Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,430 members, 7,843,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? (9881 Views)

Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? / 234next: Yoruba Newspaper Reclaiming Nigeria's Good Name Soiled By The Ibos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by transformR: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2009
hackney:

@Mr transformer.
if you mean academic qualifications, my dear you will lose so badly you will look like a monkey.
One of our house girls when i was small is a full fledged DOCTOR (UNN).

lets not go there, no! no! no! no!
My 1st class Engineering cert from a naija federal uni is somewhere (havent seen it for about 2 yrs now)

lets not.

You love to disgrace yourself don't you  grin grin grin grin grin Its weird how an Engineering graduate had no knowledge of the internet, micro-computers and WANs and no WAN dose not stand for Wild African Nutcase, it stands for Wide Area Networks  grin grin grin grin grin.  Again I will assure you that if you compare the qualifications you have stated to mine - it will be a mismatch, all my education was at the top unis of the oyinbos you worship - lets leave it at that.

hackney:

look at you. Im sure yu've read my grand dad's books.
Where are you from?
who are you?
Noooo!!!

look look look look.
We have some national records in my family my dear. (Jamb, common entrance, youngest ever graduates etc)
Try coming up with something fresh like a new principle or invention and not just reading books ( now a bit boring).

I am glad you mentioned inventions; so lets just say NL is not the right place for me to discuss such things (What am I doing here?) otherwise I will be accused of bragging and showing off and exacerbating the so called 'blackman problem'.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by asha80(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2009
transformR:

Are you not the same person I enlightened about the computer and internet not being a PURE whiteman invention? If you don't have an Ego you will never succeeed, all sucessful people have an Ego.  The irony is that you have invited me to brag about who I ma and my achievements - nice try.

You @asha 80 have exemplified your so-called ''african or blackman problems" by mistaking a response to an insult as bragging; which might inturn disintergrate into an argument.

Are you the only person i quoted?Did i not quote hackney as well even though i might aligning with him in this argurement?

Ego as prerequisite to  being succesful?You must be having a laugh.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by transformR: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2009
Sky Blue:

LOL. Stop trying to justify what some could argue to be a weakness by claiming its a prerequisite to success.

Stop trying to jump to conclusions:

noun (pl. egos) 1 a person’s sense of self-esteem or self-importance. 2 Psychoanalysis the part of the mind that mediates between the conscious and the unconscious and is responsible for the interpretation of reality and the development of a sense of self. source: http://www.askoxford.com/concise_oed/ego?view=uk

you are probably confusing it with this loose definition which I am not refering to : [s]an inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others [/s]
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by hackney(m): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2009
transformR:

Its weird how an Engineering graduate had no knowledge of the internet, micro-computers and WANs and no WAN dose not stand for Wild African Nutcase, it stands for Wide Area Networks  grin grin grin grin grin.  Again I will assure you that if you compare the qualifications you have stated to mine - it will be a mismatch, all my education was at the top unis of the oyinbos you worship - lets leave it at that.

You think that if you mention WAN people go run.
No let's not leave it at your poxy qualifications at one of the non-serious, lets-rave-and-then-protest-about-something unis.
oxford and cambridge are just places our parents and grandparents went to school and topped everything.
Go and have a doughnut and go to your classes with walkman (LoL) in your ears.
Let's leave it at CCNP.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by transformR: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2009
asha 80:

Are you the only person i quoted?Did i not quote hackney as well even though i might aligning with him in this argurement?

Ego as prerequisite to  being succesful?You must be having a laugh.

This is the problem with some Nigerians such as yourself, you accuse people of something you continuously exhibit – an argumentative streak and a need to criticise for NOTHING!

noun (pl. egos) 1 a person’s sense of self-esteem or self-importance. 2 Psychoanalysis the part of the mind that mediates between the conscious and the unconscious and is responsible for the interpretation of reality and the development of a sense of self.  source:  http://www.askoxford.com/concise_oed/ego?view=uk

you are probably confusing it with this loose definition which I am not refering to : [s]an inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others [/s]

I think a debate about Egos is too great a diversion from the Original topic  grin
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2009
paddy_ lo!
yes oooooooo.
this guy is filled with so much self hatred its ridiculous.
and what does rain and HIV have to do with anything? this guy is really lost!!
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by paddylo1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2009
paddy_lo needs to come up with ways of mastering the environment before HIV and lack of rain wipes out E.africa.
The sun do wetin?
sahara dey come oo!!

u think these things did not exist in the beginning? lack of rain,diseases?

Let me ask u,these east africans u so easily disparage,what were they doing b4 your white saviour showed up,and who taught them how to plant seeds and tame the land and heal diseases with herbs?all these time your white saviour did not exist in history,and if he did he was living in caves and scrounging for food in the forests of europe

your problem my friend is that the white man has taught you that he is first and u are last,and you have bought the con,hook line and sinker
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by hackney(m): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2009
You wonder where the white man was? he hadn't devised the tools to close the distance bewteen your closed communities and his exploration-driven one.

If oyibo refused to come , i wonder if by now we would have believed he exists till now.
(that would have been funny)
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by transformR: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2009
hackney:

You think that if you mention WAN people go run.
No let's not leave it at your poxy qualifications at one of the non-serious, lets-rave-and-then-protest-about-something.
oxford and cambridge are just places our parents went to school and topped everything.
Let's leave it at CCNP.

Oh no! I thought comedian like you were extinct - you are funny  grin grin grin grin grin @hackney,  WAN dose not stand for Wild African Nutcase even a 10 year old child can tell thats a joke and secondly, vendor qualifications are attained regularly by teenagers so its nothing to write home about.  But strangely, you ignored the micro-computer bit as an Engineer you should have had plenty to say about that - never mind.   grin grin grin

It reminds me of a Nigerian who told me he has a degree in Architecture, I said wow! 'can you tell me more about African Architecture', he replied yes 'Mud huts' grin grin

@hackney,  get back on the main topic Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria, Good Or Bad?  you are getting too personal  grin grin grin grin and the more you do the more foolish you look.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by hackney(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2009
What can you offer on micro-computing?
Oya.
Then maybe micro-engineering
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2009
hackney:

What can you offer on micro-engeering?
Oya.

do you hate being black?
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by transformR: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

do you hate being black?

He sure dose! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by hackney(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2009
Go skin your politicians and get back to me on my hates/dislikes.

keep asking me about other people's books.
You dont even get anything about the primary issues and you are questioning levels of knowledge.
Mr silicon valley.
Mscheeewwww/
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2009
hackney:

Go skin your politicians and get back to me on my hates/dislikes.
its a simple question that you refused to answer.
im taking it as you HATE being black and value anything white as you feel they are superior to you.
you need to wake up from that your foolish slumber and stop sucking the white man's cock. okay?
cause at the end of the day you dont mean shit to them and what they do is not in your benefit.
everything they did in africa only made things worse, yet you still put them above your own people.
im not saying what the politicians are doing is right, but you have some nerve to dislike them and kiss the white man's ass as if he is so innocent.
realize that africa had GREAT civilizations before your daddy Mr. Oyibo came about with his foolishness.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by hackney(m): 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2009
Dont confuse facts with sentiments here because it distorts your judgement as usual.

Oyibo's contribution to transportation is so vast and complete it's like only him exists on earth.
Others are waiting for him for solutions so that they will embezzle money and buy his goods\services for twice
the price and then rub it on their fellow poverty-stricken's face.
Animals!!

I wont get derogatory with you but look at issues twice if you are a bit slow.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by paddylo1(m): 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2009
You wonder where the white man was? he hadn't devised the tools to close the distance bewteen your closed communities and his exploration-driven one.

If oyibo refused to come , i wonder if by now we would have believed he exists till now.
(that would have been funny)

ok my brother,now u are beginning to sound ignorant,

so lets go back in history shall we,

christ died 2000yrs ago alledgedly,back then the only civilized white people were romans and the greek(mind u,u had thriving empires all across africa,in mali where the great gold stories came from,in ethiopia,sudan,down towards the south u had khosians and zulus)

now go back 5000yrs from then to when the egyptian civilization began, (thats 7000yrs ago)

there were no white ppl then,most of humanity lived in africa,east africa to be precise,the people that built the pyramids came from present day north sudan,and moved along the nile,everyone had dark skin then and still look like they do now

now my question to u was,who taught them how to build cities and farm the land,and language
who taught them then?,there are more pyramids in the sudan than in egypt,and both of them are black civilizations,how did they learn to build?

white ppl are the youngest ppl to show up on this earth(dont ask me where they came from cause i dont know),
by the time they arrived,there was already trade,and commerce and language and religion,going on amongst the dark mostly african ppl of this world
with asians and some mediteranian semitc ppl
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by bawomolo(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2009
It's funny how this thread has degenerated to a "i better pass you" tirade.

funny how you guys fall into the same traps as the leaders you criticize.

everything they did in africa only made things worse, yet you still put them above your own people.

the mission schools were of great benefit to Africans, not to speak of heros like Mary Slessor of Calabar. Not all whites are bad people or out to get us. You guys need to start being open-minded and stop screaming self-hate when someone disagrees with you.

sjeezy8:

No doubt Africans in general are dumb as hell, they keep falling for the SAME tricks over and over again.

not dumb but struggling to regain the ability to lead after years of colonization
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by paddylo1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2009
the mission schools were of great benefit to Africans, not to speak of heros like Mary Slessor of Calabar. Not all whites are bad people or out to get us

u must be kidding right? the missionaries came with a bible in one hand and a gun for slave trading in the other,and u expect me to thank them?

Not all whites are bad we know,but no race of people have left as much sorrow tears and blood(Sorry FELA),behind as they have,anywhere on earth they choose to settle

u dont believe me ask the indian in america if u can find one

ask the indian or indeginous ppl in south america,if they are finding it funny

ask the south african black

ask the african

ask the aborigine in australia and new zealand

U a black man only survived in america because of your natural strength,and some divine or spiritual luck,dont think so? go ask the argentines what they did with their black ppl?where are they?

so dont come here to defend no white man,u are not white i presume but u feel obliged to defend,why not go spend more of your online browsing times on stormfront trying to defend the black man and woman?
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by bawomolo(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2009
paddy_lo:

u must be kidding right? the missionaries came with a bible in one hand and a gun for slave trading in the other,and u expect me to thank them?

umm there are pros to con to everything but one must admit mission school did have their positives.  I hope you realize African monarch had no problem selling slaves by the way.  You might want to speak with those people.

so dont come here to defend no white man,u are not white i presume but u feel obliged to defend,why not go spend more of your online browsing times on stormfront trying to defend the black man and woman?

no one is defending whites, get off your high horse.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by transformR: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2009
bawomolo:

funny how you guys fall into the same traps as the leaders you criticize.  

the mission schools were of great benefit to Africans, not to speak of heros like Mary Slessor of Calabar.  Not all whites are bad people or out to get us.  You guys need to start being open-minded and stop screaming self-hate when someone disagrees with you.

not dumb but struggling to regain the ability to lead after years of colonization

White missionaries were the main tool used to enslave Africans! Why do you think that most of the west indian Islands are divided into parishes? The Missionaries would BRAINWASH the Africans with the Bible that they were (ordained) born to be slaves.  This is part of the reason why slavery occured for 400 years, the Africans MENTAL state.  The physical part of slavery has come to an end but MENTAL slavery is still here and its alive and kicking in this thread.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by bawomolo(m): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2009
transformR:

White missionaries were the main tool used to enslave Africans! Why do you think that most of the west indian Islands are divided into parishes? The Missionaries would BRAINWASH the Africans that they were ordained (destined) to be slaves.  This is part of the reason why slavery occured for 400 years, the Africans MENTAL state.  The physical part of slavery has come to an end but MENTAL slavery is still here and its alive and kicking in this thread.

lol tell that to Christians. I'm not one. Slavery occurred in Africa way before the advent of missionaries by the way. Gold mines in places like Ghana, Mali etc were operated by slaves. Kingdoms such as dahomey an the Wolof used slaves abundantly but hey lets all blame whitey.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by Demainman1: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2009
Why do we always blame the whites for all our woes Wetin our fellow black missionaries(Pastors) they do us dis days!!! Na only GOD go judge. grin
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by paddylo1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2009

i am on no high horse dude,u know ppl by their actions

my first post on here was to take on the self hating dude,posting nonsense about black people

your first post on here was to tell us that not all whites are bad,that was your priority

like my man says mental slavery is alive and well
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by transformR: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2009
bawomolo:

lol tell that to Christians. I'm not one. Slavery occurred in Africa way before the advent of missionaries by the way. Gold mines in places like Ghana, Mali etc were operated by slaves. Kingdoms such as dahomey an the Wolof used slaves abundantly but hey lets all blame whitey.

You need to desist from using cynicism on every post to mask your insecurities, I was merely mentioning the role of missionaries in slavery not its absolute origins. Its amusing how you claimed:

bawomolo:

And then you join the debate and exhibit the same behaviour:

bawomolo:

Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by transformR: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2009
Demain_man:

Why do we always blame the whites for all our woes Wetin our fellow black missionaries(Pastors) they do us dis days!!! Na only GOD go judge. grin

Thats right, we must not blame everything on white people but to ignore the biggest crime against humanity is not an option. On the otherhand I mentioned earlier that as far as I am concerned the slave masters have been replaced with African Politicians and the missionaries with the fake pastors.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by MissEZ(f): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2009
This post has left the original topic. will contribute to the diversion.

Every time i see an argument about who is better, Black, white Red, blue, the first thing that comes to my mind is, i dont really think that matters. I think it matters most who we are on the inside.

I have read alot of arguments on NL about nigeria, nigerian leaders and how they run the country, and i honestly believe that most of us that argue here wont do better or any different if we are in their shoes.

Yes the white man has screwed us over, but they have also contributed positively no matter how small it is. I think we should look inwards and begin to find solutions for ourselves and stop being too concerned about what they think about us. their perception about us will remain if we dont try to change the way we act.

Its sad that all we are known is fraud, when we have indeed been part of great inventions and discoveries. I say we move forward, and look inwards and get to know who we really are and how we can bring about positive change because we are responsible for what nigeria will be tomorrow. And guess what, for most of us, our kids will grow up in nigeria so lets look for how we can make it a better place. Improve our image both at home and internationally. we are the ones that can make that change.
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by transformR: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2009
Miss EZ:

I have read alot of arguments on NL about nigeria, nigerian leaders and how they run the country, and i honestly believe that most of us that argue here wont do better or any different if we are in their shoes.

Yes the white man has screwed us over, but they have also contributed positively no matter how small it is. I think we should look inwards and begin to find solutions for ourselves and stop being too concerned about what they think about us. their perception about us will remain if we dont try to change the way we act.

Its sad that all we are known is fraud, when we have indeed been part of great inventions and discoveries. I say we move forward, and look inwards and get to know who we really are and how we can bring about positive change because we are responsible for what nigeria will be tomorrow. And guess what, for most of us, our kids will grow up in nigeria so lets look for how we can make it a better place. Improve our image both at home and internationally. we are the ones that can make that change.

I agree with you on the bolded parts of your post grin grin grin grin
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by Demainman1: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2009
Only the black race/africans have so far refused to move on. Keep refering to what your masters did to you as a reason not to develop. We are not the only ones wronged yet we refuse to take any step forward. Japan was atomic bombed not too long ago. Where are they now?

Even Eygpt that was punished by GOD himself for the terrible things they did to the Isreallites fair better than all the black countries put together. Na waa for us ooo
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by MissEZ(f): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2009
@ transformer
thanks
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by 9ja4eva: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2009
retards
Re: Identity Guard Commercial On Nigeria.....Good Or Bad? by hackney(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2009
Domain_man just hit the nail on the head,dead on.

We are worse than people that God himself cursed.
Infact without  all the prayers for nigeria , satan himself will literally be sitting in aso rock.

Who will raise his children in Nigeria? back to sender.
grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
men, this NL is some serious shait!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola / Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? / Nnewi Nigeria's Detroit, Birthplace Of Automotive Industries In West Africa-wiki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.