Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos (59409 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident / Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG / Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by mrphysics(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Meanwhile Nigeria is on recession
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Where is the power bike?
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by onadana: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
More like snapping on a power bike.
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by Jostico: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
angry
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by tolaabi: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
I like dis cross river no dey carry last for carnival oooo.Cali city hw una dey na?
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by Abbeyme: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Use your crash helmets, dude!
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by mcruto1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
This One dey try sha
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by jerryunit48: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Without a helmet
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by jayjayjones: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
Flying direct to C city now!
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by Eaugusta(f): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
truthspeaks:
Hw does dis add to d economy

For a second take ur mind off there and feel the bliss of nature
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by victorkushquan(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wetyn Concern Me?
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by seguno2: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
truthspeaks:
Hw does dis add to d economy

At least the people will forget that they are been looted hence their lack of facilities and jobs for a while.
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by cytellProperty: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
He is wearing camouflage. nobody is talking now, If it were Fayose, dem go dey make noise.
dainformant:
Cross River Governor, Senator Ben Ayade today flagged off the 2016 edition of the Calabar Cultural Carnival which drew cultural troupes and dance groups from 22 states and the 18 local government areas of the state. The fun seeking governor thrilled his wife; Linda Ayade -as he carried her on a power bike and rode around to her delightment and others present at the event. .

Governor Ayade who explained that his choice of dress for the event was due to the Bikers carnival scheduled to begin as soon as the Cultural Carnival ends, promised that; “From next year, I will come dressed in a cultural attire.”

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/cross-river-governor-thrills-his-wife.html

1 Like

Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by Maski87: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
THUG life
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by Themandator: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
love in Tokyo

Imo state continent for the tomorrow's carnival just arrived this evening..... Biker's show is more fun
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by prejulsuc(f): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
love in Tokyo
No be small love o.But money is the reason why the love is sweet o
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by lukency(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
some may asked; who em help? He is helping the public servants in his state by paying their salaries promptly.

1 Like

Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by piax(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nice
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
So?

Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by truthspeaks: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
Na person wey chop belleful de feel bliss of nature cheesy cheesy
Eaugusta:

For a second take ur mind off there and feel the bliss of nature
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by 9ja4show: 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
sinaj:
na u sabi

The woman looks so young nd cute smiley

Yes oo.. but zero manners
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by Tedassie(m): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Cross River Ladies de fine shaaa wink
Daughters of the sea...they're licensed to be FINE
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Was there live,those bikers were awesome,...And of course,the girls!! grin

CC: Kingtom

Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by KingTom(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Was there live,those bikers were awesome,...And of course,the girls!! grin

CC: Kingtom
Werey carry on dey snap person babe Yansh grin the bike carnival was fantastic tho

1 Like

Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by Angelinastto(f): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Super romantic!
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
fiizznation:
The only PDP governor that I think is reasonable a little bit. I pray he shouldn't join the wike/fayose bandwagon
and if he does...?
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by zicoraads: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Cross River Ladies de fine shaaa wink
I'm a living witness grin

And by God's grace, I'll be dancing in Calabar like this next year cool grin
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by Stanleysteno(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
littlewonders:
If not for this recession I would been the one riding the governor and throwing those acrobatics.

Who get tramadol? I'm beginning to feel pains for typing this.
i get tramadol but na 100 mg I get ooo
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by Eaugusta(f): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
truthspeaks:
Na person wey chop belleful de feel bliss of nature cheesy cheesy
Lol, when there is life there is hope my brother
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by yinkslinks(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
He looks like a tout here and ugly cry cry cry cry cry cry I said here oooo dont know in future embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
KingTom:
Werey carry on dey snap person babe Yansh grin the bike carnival was fantastic tho

Thosee yanshes today tho!! cheesy...I've never seen so much ass in my life grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP / Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing / Lekki: Fashola Illegally Tampered With Exhibits - Ebun Adegboruwa, SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.