Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) (79000 Views)

Dino Melaye's Guards Shot Police Sergeant. Police Summon Senator (Photo) / Photos Of Jewelry Recovered From Abdullahi Mukhtar's In-law's Home / Saleh Abdu Lukat Weds Nana Asmau Mukhtar Shagari - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by totorimi: 4:57am On Dec 28, 2016
Are Dangote trucks the only trucks on Nigerian roads how come in every three trucks related accidents that often consume lives at least two are associated with Dangote trucks. Now I am wondering upon all the graduate drivers and the fact that the accidents have become one too many, it would be expected that the trend will be on the decline at least some penalties and sanctions ought to have been put in place.

Then if those trucks are obsolete and not proper;y maintained which I suspect because they are kinda uncommon, they are not the usual MAN diesel, or DAF, or MACK rather they are china made trucks with more than 22 tyres and if anything to go by I am certain those truck have no local support trained staff and business must go on because here money matters before human lives.

In normal societies those trucks will be suspended on our roads to allow the appropriate authorities to investigate the root cause of these truck accidents that unsually involve Dangote trucks but here no way as far it is the untouchables. A banana republic indeed where anything goes and some bigots are fooling themselves shouting anti corruption crusade while they turn a blind eye to the ordinary everyday problems we have. In civilised countries can a truck of the same company be killing people anyhow at will without calling for immediate investigation. You even need to see these trucks on the road they dont slow down at police check points, yes they are dangote trucks they are above the law. Even if they are transporting human heads or arms no police man dare stop and search those trucks, thats how bad it is. As usual our normal way is to pray, may god continue to guide us and save us, nothing can be done and nothing will be done, yet there will be more dangote truck accidents. It is not the first and certainly it wont be the last.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by fareed69(m): 5:00am On Dec 28, 2016
EdCure:

They've already received the training they require. They're simply launching a well orchestrated Islamic jihad on the highways.

While their herdsmen brothers execute their own jihad in villages and farms, that of the city is handled by boko haram.

May Almighty GOD forgive you.

Let's talk with facts.

Why has Dangote truck never entered Oshodi or Answani Market?

Let's have the fear of GOD.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by timothydare(m): 5:58am On Dec 28, 2016
DozieInc:
na wa
as i hear buhari, see speed i carry cum. i tink sy na buhari d truck crush. cheesy
DozieInc:
na wa
as i hear buhari, see speed i carry cum. i tink sy na buhari d truck crush. i 4 day dance skelewu by now.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by fileswizard1981: 6:10am On Dec 28, 2016
Or both
three:
May their souls rest in peace and may God comfort the family.

Too many instances of accidents involving Dangote Trucks / it's either the trucks are not roadworthy or the driver's are incompetent.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by tee4naija(m): 6:12am On Dec 28, 2016
A clear case of reasoning through the anus. So, killing an old man who was a scholar even in Islamic teachings is now a jihad? Some people's case is beyond redemption.

EdCure:

They've already received the training they require. They're simply launching a well orchestrated Islamic jihad on the highways.

While their herdsmen brothers execute their own jihad in villages and farms, that of the city is handled by boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by biola0506: 6:35am On Dec 28, 2016
EdCure:

. Some of Igbo thinks some how. Did u think Dangote employees only Hausa. No...... Some time we suppose to use some senses. Please

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by Lightening: 6:36am On Dec 28, 2016
three:

Too many instances of accidents involving Dangote Trucks / it's either the trucks are not roadworthy or the driver's are incompetent.

Or he is into rituals. Have you observed that Dangote accidented trucks are littered all over the highways and police stations all over the country. He never bothers to reclaim them and but proceeds to buy the next batch of another hundreds of trucks. What does that attitude tell you?
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by glossy6(f): 6:39am On Dec 28, 2016
basilo102:
can we now say that Dangote is a ritualist?? the way some people say when Peace Mass Transit is involved in accident??

kogistar:
ritualist truck

Are you now satisfied?

Lightening:

Or he is into rituals. Have you observed that Dangote accidented trucks are littered all over the highways and police stations all over the country. He never bothers to reclaim them and but proceeds to buy the next batch of another hundreds of trucks. What does that attitude tell you?
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by AlanSugar(m): 6:54am On Dec 28, 2016
littlewonders:
Life is too short!! Live every moment like its your last cos it truly might be your last.

And you do this how, by living rough, as in partying, smoking, drinking, constantly visiting the brothels, facking, etc or by moving into a church and occupying a corner in a church building? I just don't get! Accidents do happen, caution us key word but life is meant to be lived normally.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by ArabMopol(m): 6:56am On Dec 28, 2016
ritualistic Dangote and his demons drivers , the earlier we probe Dangote with combination of ojuju calabar, alusi okija and sango the better for us, how can he be using Nigerians to enrich himself and everyone even the stupid clueless government practically turned blind eyes, Dangote truck is it the only truck plying Nigeria roads? why other trucks are not involve in this steady reoccurring accident , this is 1m question we need to asked ourselves, Dangote is a bloody ritualist , one thing is certain no evil will go unpunished, karma will visit him one day... RIP noble distinguish senator
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by Catastrophe1: 7:11am On Dec 28, 2016
Rituals rituals rituals. Off course he need more power and money.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by otokx(m): 7:18am On Dec 28, 2016
Those drivers hardly get good sleep, the company appears to be setting up unrealistic targets.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:29am On Dec 28, 2016
EdCure:

Stop trying to impress, bro. It pays with a worthless coin.
I may accord you credits for being quite amusing, but that does not change the fact that you need a few lectures on rationality. You can't give what you don't have.
Yet 10 pple clicked ur like button. This country is indeed doomed.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by Banter1(m): 7:33am On Dec 28, 2016
Why Always Dangote Truck?
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by RAYMONDhigh666(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2016
have u had about e cooperative it pays faster dan mmm here u register nd pay 1k nd 4oda persons will pay u 1k for level one,,,,its easy nd simple to make money in naija nw is very easy....if u ra intrested wassap me at 08129934200 nw.......money can be refunded
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by juman(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2016
While nigerian "leaders" think they would live forever.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by Cadamlk: 7:52am On Dec 28, 2016
redcliff:

how do you educate a mallam?
That is the big question. But there must be a way of letting them understand.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by DozieInc(m): 7:58am On Dec 28, 2016
timothydare:

as i hear buhari, see speed i carry cum. i tink sy na buhari d truck crush. cheesy
as i hear buhari, see speed i carry cum. i tink sy na buhari d truck crush. i 4 day dance skelewu by now.
Lol... Wickdt
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by moshould(m): 8:08am On Dec 28, 2016
r.i.p baba, i was expecting new names....
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by Maleeq(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2016
Dangote, in my opinion, has more vehicles on the Nigerian roads than any other production or logistics company. Dangote is a known brand, belonging the the richest person in Africa. Accidents happen, and they get headline news placement because its Dangote.

I am pretty sure there are and have been other accidents we've seen/heard off that aren't Dangote related that are worse. Unbranded trucks and lots...you name it.

A commercial bus, branded with a popular transportation company logo, ran me off Lagos-Ibadan express yesterda. He veered off his lane because mine seemed "faster". It was a near accident situation.

I believe these drivers have been educated, cautioned, warned, threatened...but on the roads? They are in their own worlds. Recklessness is an individual thing; which the vast majority of Nigerians have instilled in them on the roads.

Before you quote me; when was the last time you observed speed limits? When was the last time you put on your indicator well ahead of your turn? When last did you give right of way? When last did you jump that red light?

Safety begins with each one of us.

Namaste!
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by RALPHOW(m): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2016
pacino26:
Hmm RIP

When will those trucks and the drivers be subjected to routine checks and training?

NOW THAT A SENATOR HAS BEEN KILLED.
OTHERS KILLED BEFORE WERE NOT HUMAN BEING.
FAILED SYSTEM.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by val4sure(m): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2016
Nawa oo,all these point and kill that are piloting the road calling themselves dangote trucks,God is watching.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by ibnjarir93(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2016
So sad. I'm still recovering from injuries I sustained in an accident that was caused by one of those trucks.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by okonja(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2016
EdCure:

This is obvious hatred in you bro. If Dangote could own cement factory *Ibese* in Ogun state and also almost completing his refinery in Lagos state, I think you need no prophet to tell you that all you are saying is gibberish.

Check yourself, grow up, make money & have fun with people.

Peace cool
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by EdCure: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2016
olagold79:
i can't imagine I share a country with thinkers like this. So you choose who will be on the road map you're so sure the person will be a Christian.
tee4naija:
A clear case of reasoning through the anus. So, killing an old man who was a scholar even in Islamic teachings is now a jihad? Some people's case is beyond redemption.
Fellow Moslems are among the greatest casualties and targets of Islamic jihad.
Are the Kano mosque bombers, Maiduguri mosque and market bombers, several other suicide attackers in northern Nigeria, Somalia, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, et all not moslem jihadists?
What is their victims' religion.

Problem with you brainwashed adherents of the murderous Arab Islamic creed is that you live in denial, always spewing lame arguements like you're arguing with kids and halfwits like yourself.
Inkman
Corrinthians

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by Inkman(m): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2016
After seeing those you quoted and how you included me in your lame defense, I say you need (head) Edcure
quote me only when you are fully cured. thank you
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by fortune1968: 10:56am On Dec 28, 2016
Everytime,dangote trucks!People should understand that this is COMPLETE RITUAL !
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by kuljustiz(f): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2016
three:

or its a spiritual matter
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by oloyede90(m): 11:14am On Dec 28, 2016
This is telling the FG to diversify moving of goods through road to using railway system. This is much safer. Trains can carry what 20 trucks will carry @ once
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by emi14: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2016
basilo102:
can we now say that Dangote is a ritualist?? the way some people say when Peace Mass Transit is involved in accident??

You're a fool for derailing to tribalism. Nonsense... Yes peace mass is another blood tasty and sucking transport company. Suggests how to end the madness and God may bless you ; it could be you tomorrow.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2016
Maleeq:
Dangote, in my opinion, has more vehicles on the Nigerian roads than any other production or logistics company. Dangote is a known brand, belonging the the richest person in Africa. Accidents happen, and they get headline news placement because its Dangote.

I am pretty sure there are and have been other accidents we've seen/heard off that aren't Dangote related that are worse. Unbranded trucks and lots...you name it.

A commercial bus, branded with a popular transportation company logo, ran me off Lagos-Ibadan express yesterda. He veered off his lane because mine seemed "faster". It was a near accident situation.

I believe these drivers have been educated, cautioned, warned, threatened...but on the roads? They are in their own worlds. Recklessness is an individual thing; which the vast majority of Nigerians have instilled in them on the roads.

Before you quote me; when was the last time you observed speed limits? When was the last time you put on your indicator well ahead of your turn? When last did you give right of way? When last did you jump that red light?

Safety begins with each one of us.

Namaste!

erm, not applicable, the man was not driving his private vehicle, he was driving a dangote vehicle on official duty.
dangote, or the branded third party contract firm [you know most companies these days outsource to the hilt] is liable

and while a lot of us are reckless, truck drivers are in a class of their own. they get behind the wheel of those big vehicles and they think they own the road

sorry about you near miss.

sadly frsc is only interested in harassing people for money and not enforcement of safe driving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) / Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead / Security Men Guarding Fayose Leaving Ekiti Government House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.