Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) (66359 Views)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy 2.0 / Chidi Nwaogu, Just Broke A Fresh Guinness World For Longest Credit On A Book / Diary Of A Broke Playboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by StancyFrosh(m): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
Baby, tell me the truth. Did you take permission from the original writer, before you post this story here?
Why are you people behaving like this? You COPIED EVERY WORD, CHARACTER. You juz copy and paste.
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by Bibi294(f): 7:40am On May 09, 2018
StancyFrosh:
Baby, tell me the truth. Did you take permission from the original writer, before you post this story here?
Why are you people behaving like this? You COPIED EVERY WORD, CHARACTER. You juz copy and paste.
Hello StancyFrosh, who do I seek permission from before I post my own story, who is the original writer biko?
Re: Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) by emperorblog(m): 7:53am On May 09, 2018
READ MORE COOL AND INTERESTING STORY HERE

www.emperorblog.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu / Naive ( Novel) / Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.