Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Happy Birthday To Itohan, My Beauty Queen (she Is A Nairalander) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Itohan, My Beauty Queen (she Is A Nairalander) (1235 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Itohan, My Beauty Queen (she Is A Nairalander) by olumide4785(m): 2:20am On Dec 28, 2016
Happy birthday to the one and only love of my life, happy birthday to my lovely, most pretty and the woman i love. She is the only woman i know that never ages and always looks ravishing! Make una join me celebrate this beautiful damsel...... i love u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Itohan, My Beauty Queen (she Is A Nairalander) by RoyalBlak007: 2:25am On Dec 28, 2016
Lol wake up bro! grin

Happy Birthday grin

Is she single?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Itohan, My Beauty Queen (she Is A Nairalander) by ouzo1(m): 2:48am On Dec 28, 2016
Baba,ur babe bam wella...twale

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Itohan, My Beauty Queen (she Is A Nairalander) by MrCork: 3:24am On Dec 28, 2016
olumide4785:
Happy birthday to the one and only love of my life, happy birthday to my lovely, most pretty and the woman i love. She is the only woman i know that never ages and always looks ravishing! Make una join me celebrate this beautiful damsel...... i love u

angry
Re: Happy Birthday To Itohan, My Beauty Queen (she Is A Nairalander) by MrCork: 3:25am On Dec 28, 2016
olumide4785:

...how old is he? angry
Re: Happy Birthday To Itohan, My Beauty Queen (she Is A Nairalander) by iPrevail(m): 5:03am On Dec 28, 2016
Does she know that you are using her picture to spoil her market? undecided

Re: Happy Birthday To Itohan, My Beauty Queen (she Is A Nairalander) by samincredible44(m): 5:34am On Dec 28, 2016
op u certainly must be in the friendzone keep waiting ur time.
Re: Happy Birthday To Itohan, My Beauty Queen (she Is A Nairalander) by QuietHammer(m): 5:45am On Dec 28, 2016
olumide4785:
Does she love you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Itohan, My Beauty Queen (she Is A Nairalander) by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 28, 2016
I'M WAITING FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY TO SEE IF SHE DOES THE SAME FOR YOU cool

MEANWHILE HAPPY BIRTHDAY ITOHAN kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Itohan, My Beauty Queen (she Is A Nairalander) by schumastic(m): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2016
I CAN BET ANYTHING THAT JOSEPH WILL BE PROUD OF YOY BRO KEEP IT UP AND YOU CAN DO BETTER
Re: Happy Birthday To Itohan, My Beauty Queen (she Is A Nairalander) by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 28, 2016
Happy Birthday to you

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Itohan, My Beauty Queen (she Is A Nairalander) by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2016
OP..

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Itohan, My Beauty Queen (she Is A Nairalander) by Princess4ng(f): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2016
Happy birthday dear... U look beautiful... But bros.... U sure say u no dey spoil her market? Just asking tho... Make sure she ends up as ur wife...
Re: Happy Birthday To Itohan, My Beauty Queen (she Is A Nairalander) by kkash: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2016
iPrevail:
Does she know that you are using her picture to spoil her market? undecided
Pls, wah u mean by 'spoil her market' ?
Re: Happy Birthday To Itohan, My Beauty Queen (she Is A Nairalander) by olumide4785(m): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2016
are u having interest in her?
RoyalBlak007:
Lol wake up bro! grin

Happy Birthday grin

Is she single?
Re: Happy Birthday To Itohan, My Beauty Queen (she Is A Nairalander) by olumide4785(m): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2016
ouzo1:
Baba,ur babe bam wella...twale
thanks bro
Re: Happy Birthday To Itohan, My Beauty Queen (she Is A Nairalander) by olumide4785(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2016
kkash:

Pls, wah u mean by 'spoil her market' ?
help me ask am
Re: Happy Birthday To Itohan, My Beauty Queen (she Is A Nairalander) by olumide4785(m): 9:01am On Dec 29, 2016
thanks!
DESNAT:
Happy Birthday to you
Re: Happy Birthday To Itohan, My Beauty Queen (she Is A Nairalander) by olumide4785(m): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2016
pls which of the joseph?
schumastic:
I CAN BET ANYTHING THAT JOSEPH WILL BE PROUD OF YOY BRO KEEP IT UP AND YOU CAN DO BETTER
Re: Happy Birthday To Itohan, My Beauty Queen (she Is A Nairalander) by Berbierklaus(f): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2016
Pretty lady smiley
Happy Birthday to her. make sure you put the ring on it asap

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose The Guy You Love In 9 Days / How Long Are You Supposed To Wait To Have Sex With Your New Gf Of Bf? / I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.