Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,015 members, 7,852,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 (37631 Views)

Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? / Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents / Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by October1960: 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
This type of injustice is what starts civil war in countries.

Anarchy and chaos loading in the country.

Hungry people will get angry and violent eventually.
Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by shineeye1: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
This is a highly misplaced handout by government. All those listed have evidently had more than their fair share for serving Nigeria! Such gestures are reserved for selfless leaders who amassed much for the nation with near nothing for themselves- not the other way round! This gesture is reserved as a compensation. Which of our past leader really needs to be compensated by Nigeria This misplacement is such a monumental abuse of noble principles. Big Shame!!!
Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by shineeye1: 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
This is a highly misplaced handout by government. All those listed have evidently had more than their fair share for serving Nigeria! Such gestures are reserved for selfless leaders who amassed much for the nation with near nothing for themselves- not the other way round! This gesture is reserved as a compensation. Which of our past leader really needs to be compensated by Nigeria This misplacement is such a monumental abuse of noble principles. Big Shame!!
Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by Chukazu: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
shame of a nation! even Dictators that came to power through barrel of guns?

I blame the national Assembly for this sort of law.. And it is a test of integrity for our past presidents to actually reject such offers
Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by davbravo(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Buy car for them, for what...... What about the ones they already have...... I just hope it's out of his own pocket and not from the treasury........... Cos that money can be put into better things that'll help the country or at least the less privileged
Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by GabdelandAgro(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
seguno2:

When they said that change begins with us, they also meant that the recession begins with us.
We are doomed if we cannot take our destiny from these agbaya looters

To revolt for Nigeria, to liberate nigeria from the
hands of the old cargoes and brigades who keep
rotating the leadership of nigeria among corrupt
evil circle, and looting of our commonwealth, to
recover our nigeria and take nigeria forward in
the right way, to liberate nigeria from the so
called cabals who have hijacked buhari, same
way they hijacked jonathan.

Join the new conversation,
join ABUNDANT NIGERIA RENEWAL
PARTY (ANRP).
Visit www.anrp.org.ng and signup
to become a member.

1 Like

Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by uvie66: 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sometimes I fail to understand the rationale behind this government thinking, firstly most of these president are octagarians and septuagenarian and retired, they hardly go any where, secondly they are extremely wealthy after feeding fat on the national cake, do they really need this car?
Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by markchidex: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
instead of dem to use dis money to settle ASUU issues, dey are dia buying cars for people dat has enough. ASUU is going on strike by January cool
Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by engrchykae(m): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
i thought they complained of lack of funds to prosecute former governors.anyway they should not forget to buy for abacha and bubu should personally hand it over to abacha.coupists are rewarded while pensioneers are graduates are overlooked unless they become boko or avengers.i blame sophisticated tribe for this.
Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by olacollinz(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
For what
Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by Salisuadamu(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
The cars will be a means of identifying them watch out
Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by seyikola: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Please what about the dead head of state and dead or late Presidents
Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by Franklyf(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Seriously I'm tired of PMB. In 2017 Budget he planned to buy ex-Presidents Cars. My view on this, is that these people does not need these cars. They can afford them on their own. Why misusing the money that is not avalaible? It is a thing of shame for the present govt. Even if it's written in law, these people are too comfortable to be given Cars. Is it GEJ, Atiku OBJ? These people are richer than some African countries. I don't think PMB knew that many nigerian Families couldn't celebrate Christmas and they don't even know how to celebrate the entry of 2017. Pls don't buy these Cars if you love Nigeria.
Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by Catastrophe1: 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
When it comes to their selfish interest we will no longer be in recession. GOD PLEASE LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF THE OPPRESSED.
Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by walexix(m): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
Agulimah:
Mercedes gang... What do they need them for? Waste of funds.

Jonathan suppose receive two cars as per former Vice president and Former President
Agulimah:

Jonathan suppose receive two cars as per former Vice president and Former President
Agulimah:

. If Jonathan can get two cars, what of OBJ?
Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by entrepreneurmic: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
lastmessenger:
Buying them car is a waste of public fund. They already have enough.
ONE MAIN REASON WHY D LEVEL OF POVERTY IN NIGERIA IS VERY HIGH. POOR DISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH. THAT IS WHY MMM IS GOOD. CIRCULAR FLOW OF WEALTH AMONG PEOPLE.
Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
For this recession?
Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by zudozz: 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Recession no dey again?
Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by iluvdonjazzy: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Perfectdanny:
Why do these people value cars like this? I'm yet to understand o.

Do the cars take them from their sitting room to their kitchen or from their bedroom to their dining?

These people each have over 20 cars all over the world and you're still buying more for them.
my brother i tire o
Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by ceejay4real(m): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sweetguy25:
IBB, Gowon, Shonekan, Abdulsami, Diya and Ukiwe don't deserve any payment or pension from the Nigerian government. Nobody voted for them, they either stole power or got there by chance.
It's a shame that nobody is protesting this nonsense. After making Nigeria almost useless Gowon, Buhari and IBB gets rewarded with pensions and exotic cars they don't deserve.
I keep saying that this country is hopeless and I mean it

My brother, none of them deserves any new car. They've stolen enough from our commonwealth already! Buhari is such a blockhead!
Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by mahmuud(m): 4:22am On Dec 29, 2016
Our money oh, African money oh! Oga dey chop am fukafuka
Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by tit(f): 4:34am On Dec 29, 2016
Buhari mumu no get part two
Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by mensdept: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Thank you guys for all the Sai Buhari, out of sentiment, because he was, is, and will be the same type of failed leadership England's Zoo has produced.

He is a coupist, a military rogue, and in his old age, you guys thought he'll come and do miracles and lockup Babaginda lol....

Now you see, we need revolution and creation of African based nations NOW
Re: Former Presidents, VP's To Get A Car From Buhari In 2017 by Bimpe29: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
That's pretty unnecessary and misplaced priority. Are they lacking cars? Whereas the masses are lacking basic amenities.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall / Soldier Kills Customs Officer In Lagos / Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.