Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) (22748 Views)

Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) / "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) / Ladies In Leaf Clothing Show Off Their Glamour At The 2016 Calabar Carnival.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) by Funkybabee(f): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
I can't understand, but which one did they show on monday@ Nigeria festival channel
Re: Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) by collinskoko14: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
This is Calabar Carnival and its just not about the fun of it but everyone gotta know that there are 5 important different bands who actually represents something significants participating in this carnival.....

This is Master Blaster band group and I hope to see the photos of others bands like Bayside,Seagulls and the rest of the bands.....

The first picture up there is telling a story about the times of Slavery with the costumes to rep that in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Live at the venue(s) grin

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) by tukdi: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
strawgirl:
I would love to watch this. Pls is there any link to watch.
Who knows. Thanks.
I miss this carnival o. Chai.

Check channel 198 on DSTV or there about! undecided
Re: Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) by strawgirl(f): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
Diaspora based.
No YouTube link? Thanks.
tukdi:

Check channel 198 on DSTV or there about! undecided
Re: Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) by Henrybright(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
strawgirl:
Diaspora based.
No YouTube link? Thanks.
I think they will be live on their Facebook page

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
oscaruzie:
evil pipu with evil networks!!!! cry
Really?
Re: Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
taiyesoul:
Pls when is Maiduguri Carnival?
buhari is in the best position to answer dat
Re: Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) by merits(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
taiyesoul:
january first 2017,on the same day with sambisa forest carnival.

Come one come all,the trier will convince you.
Re: Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) by Intelcorei7: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
merits:
january first 2017,on the same day with sambisa forest carnival.

Come one come all,the trier will convince you.

Trial
Re: Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
taiyesoul:
30 of December
Re: Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) by tukdi: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
strawgirl:
Diaspora based. No YouTube link? Thanks.
shocked
Re: Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) by COMPAQ(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Looks very boring and lifeless these days.
or is it that the pictures have not done it justice
Re: Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) by baybeeboi: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
strawgirl:
I would love to watch this. Pls is there any link to watch.
Who knows. Thanks.
I miss this carnival o. Chai.

Should be live on Gotv
Re: Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) by homesteady(m): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
Who is following it here?
Re: Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) by Bobbysmart6(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
OoniOfIfe:
Africans
we rule grin
Re: Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) by Abbycite(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
#Badaoyeyemi.......this is d place to be...... 2017 edition

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) by clems88(m): 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Yea. I didn't miss out grin calabar babes are hot. Shout out to all calabar babes grin

Re: Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) by clems88(m): 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
More

Re: Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) by Cletus77(m): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
The streets of Calabar are Amazing!!
Re: Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) by sukar886: 5:09am On Dec 29, 2016
ask boko haram
Re: Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) by oscaruzie(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2016
9jakohai:

I wonder why some people derive pleasure calling others such despicable names.

And if someone calls him names, he will be so offended.

Please oga....behave like the adult you are supposed to be.

oga 9ja, don't let the recession derail your sense of humor...if you reason a lil' lighter, you'll sense that I was just being sarcastic, in other words, meaning that the people in question were super-fast, as well as their network providers for them to have been the firsts to comment...get sense (of humor) pls.
Re: Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) by oscaruzie(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Really?

not really...sarcasm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

83-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Weds 90-Year-Old Man (Photos) / Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. / Who Is To Pay For An Introduction Reception In A Bride House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.