Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,686 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price (73719 Views)

Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by badfucker: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Prime guest house in Ife have confirm girls that go even follow you go house if you look cool and safe. Girls too dey inside OAU-Mozambique hall a.k.a Moz (buh you go nurse them small before you go fit bleep them).

1 Like

Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by Kakamorufu(m): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
mauve 21 for ib. Apollo for palms mall. Dem dey. not sure of the price
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by studM(m): 12:06am On Jan 17, 2017
FlawlesRebirth02:
ASO TIME FOR BENIN UNKO?

IT'S NOT FINISHED
.hi
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by badfucker: 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Abuja- lokoja exp way, u r going to confuse them. Just tell them Angwan dodo. That's where every dey like galaxy (roadside), ultimate restaurant, madam success near market

1 Like

Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by oghenekome85: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Is there where to get number that we can call or chat
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by CellTabRepairs: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Meanwhile,while you search for that runs joint or job and keep waiting , you might consider investing in knowledge based skill that is unending. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name and View the resource you need! cool
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by badfucker: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pansheke abeokuta
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by Mrcapability7: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2018
mathew247:
Onitsha
1) nwoke ezuike brothel N1000
2) mick moore N1000
3)Frontline N1000
4) Top10 (oba)N1000 overnight N1500
the price varies...depending on the cash u carry.
5)Kara N500
6)mammy for Army barracks....free...just drop offering before u leave.
Awka
Mechanic-here u can do it while standing up.
Or better sti'l get male student contact,buy him a drink then tell him to arrange u some girls. etc mak I stop here but if u dey enugu,owerri...qoute me so I will list some joints for you.

I need joint in owerri
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by mathew247: 11:38am On Oct 01, 2018
Mrcapability7:

I need joint in owerri
89% of owerri girls na runs so if you see anyone go straight to the point and tell him what you can offer.

1 Like

Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by Michaelchase(m): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by onward4life(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2019
mathew247:
Onitsha
1) nwoke ezuike brothel N1000
2) mick moore N1000
3)Frontline N1000
4) Top10 (oba)N1000 overnight N1500
the price varies...depending on the cash u carry.
5)Kara N500
6)mammy for Army barracks....free...just drop offering before u leave.
Awka
Mechanic-here u can do it while standing up.
Or better sti'l get male student contact,buy him a drink then tell him to arrange u some girls. etc mak I stop here but if u dey enugu,owerri...qoute me so I will list some joints for you.

#
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by BlueAir: 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
badfucker:
Pansheke abeokuta
where in panseke or drop a number
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by Lucky84: 7:42am On Nov 23, 2019
Pls where in okigwe IMO state can is ashawo joint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Man Appreciates His Wife After Sex (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.