Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Marrying Your Step-mother's Niece; Right/wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying Your Step-mother's Niece; Right/wrong (2067 Views)

I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying Your Step-mother's Niece; Right/wrong by Thanks2God: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
Is it morally, religiously and culturally right. For someone to fall in love with and marry his step-mother's niece( the daughter of his step-mother's sister)
Re: Marrying Your Step-mother's Niece; Right/wrong by 21bc: 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
Baba anything like blood relate una?
Re: Marrying Your Step-mother's Niece; Right/wrong by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Your step mother is now your mom, first question is- if she has a daughter before marrying your dad,, can you date your step sister? if no then her niece is your relation. OFF LIMITS!
But wait oo, girls finish for your area
Re: Marrying Your Step-mother's Niece; Right/wrong by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
The proper question should be, if it's morally or culturally wrong, then why is it?

Actually, the only reason why it's wrong is because certain men in conclaves came together and agreed to place a veneer of "wrongness" upon it, and then cultural norms were built around this agreement, and then morals, which is essentially a product of culture, flowed from it. In case you don't know, this is also the origin of most of our morals.

The only thing that is wrong when it comes to questions of marriage, is incest, which is marriage between direct blood relations, because it engenders a huge possiblity for genetic defects among offsprings of that union. Marrying your step mother's niece isn't incest.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying Your Step-mother's Niece; Right/wrong by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Xensity:
The proper question should be, if it's morally or culturally wrong, then why is it?

Actually, the only reason why it's wrong is because certain men in conclaves came together and agreed to place a veneer of "wrongness" upon it, and then cultural norms were built around this agreement, and then morals, which is essentially a product of culture, flowed from it. In case you don't know, this is also the origin of most of our morals.

The only thing that is wrong when it comes to questions of marriage, is incest, which is marriage between direct blood relations, because it engenders a huge possiblity for genetic defects among offsprings of that union. Marrying your step mother's niece isn't incest.
In early 3,000,000BC it would be acceptable because the human population needs to expand. In this century when you can get a partner at the speed of the internet, with cream girls advertising their lusciousness for your attention free of charge, it'll be shameful to consider looking for a partner within your bloodline. Related or not. I'm speaking from a moral point of "my" view
Re: Marrying Your Step-mother's Niece; Right/wrong by Kdiva(f): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
it's not wrong as long as you guys aren't related by blood
Re: Marrying Your Step-mother's Niece; Right/wrong by Thanks2God: 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
beatcoins:
Your step mother is now your mom, first question is- if she has a daughter before marrying your dad,, can you date your step sister? if no then her niece is your relation. OFF LIMITS!
But wait oo, girls finish for your area
Girls plenty but wife material are scares

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] / Definition Of A Gentleman! / Old Grandma Dance Seductively With Old Grandpa Like Young Couple, Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.