Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) (99843 Views)

Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) / Xenophobia: 'Buhari Is A Witch' – Charly Boy (Video) / Chioma Blasts Kemi Olunloyo After Davido Reacted On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by pocohantas(f): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
I thought they said people from that side have respect?

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by QuietHammer(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
He whom the gods want to destroy, they first make mad

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Muzanga(f): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:
Hmmmmm... But thats also bad of David... As a yoruba boy that he is... We all know yoruba are very good in according Respect to elder ones
eh? See this one. They respect in ur front and Yinmu at ur back!

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by kelvindim(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
That is so rude of him, this has gotten out of hand.

Meanwhile I just hit my 1000th post on NL, so am Dedicating this to whoever gives a fvck clicking like on this post. wink

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Ekpekus(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
By doing that he just confirmed that he is his boy.. tongue
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by shaddoww: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
Wen u wrestle with a pig
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by BarakOkenny(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
This Davido wan old so? undecided
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Seun360(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
Logician:
Yoruba always claim they respect elders

They do, Davido is just a spoilt brat.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by LecciGucci: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
E
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by tafabaloo(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
The boy no get good advisor.

By the time dem take remote control hammer am, dem go say dem no know who their son offend.

A word is enof for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by AntiZombie: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
that was uncalled for. davido shud behave himself
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Akinlekanwr(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hmm. Davido's voice will be 'taken' to a doctor's place soon.

Doctor na doctor oh

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Tpave(m): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Can you imagine this boy of yesterday?
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by LOGDAN(m): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
cry cry cry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Olulinks(m): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Obviously, Dele Momodu didn't leave because Davido sang Dele na my boi. Too many hungry bloggers around!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Olibboy: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
My In law
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by daniel05: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Money d root of all disrespect
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by autotrader014(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
justicejay:
Kid will always be kid.

U can say dat again.. He is just an arrogant kid
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by EMXTAN1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Who is the Davido sef? u aint even mate wit Wizkid.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Goldenheart(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
pocohantas:
I thought they said people from that side have respect?

9 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Olibboy: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dele Na my boy
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Davido is overdoing it..
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Rilwayne001: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
This Davido guy is a moronic egoistic idiortard. If not because of his rich dad, the fool would probably be learning carpentry by now. And instead of him to be thanking his creator for what he's done for him, his arrogance won't let him stop disrespecting those older than him.

angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by LecciGucci: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:
Hmmmmm... But thats also bad of David... As a yoruba boy that he is... We all know yoruba are very good in according Respect to elder ones

Will u keep quiet so are still bliving this old scam
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Opakan2: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
ychris:
isu eni lo ma n ti owo eni bo epo + omo osan loma n je kan ko po n po bo iya e u knw.

you talk am as e be gangan..

The mumu girl wey cause am sef no see the attention, fame or dic.k again.
some girls and their fish brain sef.. afi koloun shanu

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by JUSTINAUGUSTINE(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:
ARE U TALKING ABOUT PROSTRATING IN FRONT OF AN ELDER SND CALLING HIM OLOSHI IN HIS BACK??

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Sabenko: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Davido.....what did Uncle Dele do to u to deserve this annual insult?
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
If they cast spell on him. He will never disrespect an elder again.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Princess4ng(f): 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
JUSTINAUGUSTINE:
ARE U TALKING ABOUT PROSTRATING IN FRONT OF AN ELDER SND CALLING HIM OLOSHI IN HIS BACK??

Whatever u call it... I grew up knowing yoruba can respect their elder sha

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Olibboy: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
. [Verse 3 – Davido] Omoge meta’n sere, bhad, baddo, baddest Owo mi o kere o, bhad, baddo, maddest I get plenty kele, fresh fresher, freshest I get like 2million dollars, no be asset. Eh eh Some people say dem bad like me but nobody badder than Some people wan buy car like me but dem money no reach gan I cover magazine, I cover magazine I see am for my dream, I see am for my dream Mr Dele na my boy, Dele na my boy If you come into my house you go see my toys I get like hundred niggers wey dey protect me So, if you love yourself motherfucker no dey vex me
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by LecciGucci: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
Opakan2:
see what stupid Sophie caused a whole bossman like Dele Momodu

a lady above 30 still thinking with her anus.. cos for fame and attention spread her filthy legs for a kid who is not even supposed to know what a lady's private part looks like yet.

Dele fit be him boy sha.. who dia two epp undecided

Yoruba women for u.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Desire24(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] this is what no one can tell, they know their meeting point maybe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook / Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.