Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) (99840 Views)

Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) / Xenophobia: 'Buhari Is A Witch' – Charly Boy (Video) / Chioma Blasts Kemi Olunloyo After Davido Reacted On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Praktikals(m): 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
LecciGucci:

Yoruba women for u.
At least dem no dey cucumbate.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by iluvpomo(m): 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dele Momodu cant take it any more, he just walked out of the venue to savage the situation.

That is all I read & enjoyed in this thread grin
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dapada, Yoruba accords respect more than any other tribe in the world, not just in Nigeria kiss
Adaowerri111:
lol, is Dele truly his boy? Afonja and disrespect be like ....abeg where that pics

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Opakan2: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
LecciGucci:

Well I don't know abt igbo women
I talking abt based on my experiences.

Yoruba woman u don't need money.

igbo women, just have sweet mouth and okay dic.k
you'll fvck and they will even spend on you.. I know this

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by sucess001(m): 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
bigtt76:
Davido's father needs to call his son to order before den go turn am to didirin grin he's too arrogant for my liking.

That's my baby!
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Banter1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
bigtt76:
Davido's father needs to call his son to order before den go turn am to didirin grin he's too arrogant for my liking.
That's the reason why I don't like him. Very arrogant.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by JUSTINAUGUSTINE(m): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

Whatever u call it... I grew up knowing yoruba can respect their elder sha
yea i knw tho, just wanted to pull ur legs
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by LecciGucci: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Opakan2:

igbo women, just have sweet mouth and okay dic.k
you'll fvck and they will even spend on you.. I know this

Hahahhaha I no no abt that one.
But I know yoruba women get Hot easily.

Maybe u think say I be ibo.
I'm a south south boy from delta.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by LecciGucci: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
Praktikals:

At least dem no dey cucumbate.

Says who.
Any toy u have u can apply.
Cucumber and d!ldo nob d same thing.

Hahaa guy no let me say wetin I no wan talk abeg. I have seen things o
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by zeestunner(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
Yarduni:
See nonsense.

I actually pity the millenials who are the target market for these "shake your bom bom" artistes. These are the type of over the top musicians that are destroying the year 2000 babies. I believe times are changing when these idiots would only make music for their ears because people would be fed up to listen to lefulefu music.

Meeehn f-dele(could be any dele o.....sic) when u comment and make noise about everything that u are a beneficiary of why won't anybody insult u. U de change mouth,de talk anyhow because u get access to media ....u most cast. Ffk,reno,fayose watch we gon soon allocate one smally for each of una wey go de pursue una for public. Davido ma nig-ar carry go jare. If talk anyhow too blast me. U earn respect not demand it. Wetin dele tell baby mama wen she de blast star? We no hear that one ....,now u claiming rep

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Burgerlomo: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Adaowerri111:

Agreed but is Dele truly is boy? grin grin grin grin

Abegi Adanma no make me vex o grin
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Princess4ng(f): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
JUSTINAUGUSTINE:
yea i knw tho, just wanted to pull ur legs

Lol... My leg refused to be pull tongue
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by golddust6000(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Opakan2: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
LecciGucci:

Hahahhaha I no no abt that one.
But I know yoruba women get Hot easily.

Maybe u think say I be ibo.
I'm a south south boy from delta.

Those ones are worse..

their women there are child abusers, they molest younger guys like it's nothing and they self-service alot even in their matrimonial homes

those ogogoro lovers.. lol

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by klassykute(m): 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:
Hmmmmm... But thats also bad of David... As a yoruba boy that he is... We all know yoruba are very good in according Respect to elder ones
na back of yoruba land dem born david ooo
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
Fada nd son.....make una settle una beef for the oza room abeg
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Ecosystem4u: 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:
Hmmmmm... But thats also bad of David... As a yoruba boy that he is... We all know yoruba are very good in according Respect to elder ones

They bow to elders as culture dont confuse dat with true respect

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Handsomecole(m): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dele Momodu is just being childish to me, it's just a matter of orientation and how you align your thinking.
Istly is he the only one bearing Dele in this life??
Does he know if there are other people bearing Dele that Davido knows??

Besides, Davido didn't say say Dele Momodu nah my boy...
He can be referring to any other person.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Adaowerri111: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
Burgerlomo:

Abegi Adanma no make me vex o grin

I just need an answer.....pls
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
paradigmshift:

Na davido blow humble Smith abi .. ?? big lie n where d hell is he now n d other ghost artist u named .

osinachi is still humblesmith biggest single till date
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
Jonsing world...
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Ecosystem4u: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
Afonjas are d most insolent goons av eva seen. Spits
Wizchild n Davido living example. U postrate for an elder n yet wont hesitate 2 use same elder 4 ritulas.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
bigtt76:

I am telling u.. anyone wey dey disrespect elders no go live long
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Fastlinkpro: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
most of you don't even watch the video, please watch it and tell me if that video really what the blogger claimed. nawaoo
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by firstclassmumu: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
Why be mad sir

Not like you trade marked "Dele"

there are millions of dele in Nigeria so calm down.
airforce1 you know come sabi speak English again?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by SmartMugu: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
felzylix:
This young man is actually not making any sense to me any longer, he refused to grow up, i downloaded one of his songs recently and deleted it immediately without any remorse for my data(mb). i used to be a fan of his maybe my philosophy has outgrown his tho...

am open to #counterquoting
Seriously, you're thinking right. Davido is actually immature. If uve met him in person you'd notice that about him. He's a spoilt and intoxicated brat. He has some good songs that folks like him for, I guess that made him lose respect for others. Disrespecting people like Momodu is almost like Davido disrespecting his own dad.

If Davido''s Dad doesn't see anything wrong with his rude son, he himself is probably an older version of his son - rich with no manners.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by LecciGucci: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Opakan2:

Those ones are worse..

their women there are child abusers, they molest younger guys like it's nothing and they self-service alot even in their matrimonial homes
those ogogoro lovers.. lol

Hmm.... Well i dnt know ant dat but yoruba ladies are easily fvcked.

I dnt want to be in dat league shaa but my guys dey do am wella come dey sho me me dirty pictures... And most of them are married women.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Logician:
Yoruba always claim they respect elders

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
Adaowerri111:
lol, is Dele truly his boy? Afonja and disrespect be like ....abeg where that pics

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by pocohantas(f): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
Handsomecole:
Dele Momodu is just being childish to me, it's just a matter of orientation and how you align your thinking.

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by LifeofAirforce1: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
firstclassmumu:
airforce1 you know come sabi speak English again?
Why did you ask boss
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by swagkingcole(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Handsomecole:

Guy stop am..we all know which Dele he is refering to..So in your mind it is ok to insult your elders because there are millions of Dele..Well it is btw Davido and Mr Dele..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook / Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.