Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) (99839 Views)

Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) / Xenophobia: 'Buhari Is A Witch' – Charly Boy (Video) / Chioma Blasts Kemi Olunloyo After Davido Reacted On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by firstclassmumu: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:

You go take your head hit cement na
na me you dey follow talk?
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by saints2(f): 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
bigtt76:
Why you remove the youtube link na? you want traffic for your blog abi? angry

Sorry ma... E ma binu
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Viskid: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Really disrespectful
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Yishah(f): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hmm...is it just me or did Dele Momodu paint his nails pink Just saying.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by swagkingcole(m): 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Handsomecole:
I know too, I never said it's right to insult elders. I just feel that Momodu should just over look it and just assume that he wasn't the one even though he knows.

Two rich men..not even my concern..Just working on how to join them..

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by yommen: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Adaowerri111:
lol, is Dele truly his boy? Afonja and disrespect be like ....abeg where that pics

U no fit deny say na from Yoruba u dey learn act of respect. Davido only happens to be judas because of the igbo he smokes.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by FemiLastBorn(m): 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Adaowerri111:
lol, is Dele truly his boy? Afonja and disrespect be like ....abeg where that pics
. LastTym I checked Afonjas Are d Most Respectful Tribe In Nigeria. So Say sth else

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
bigtt76:
Davido's father needs to call his son to order before den go turn am to didirin grin he's too arrogant for my liking.
hi! What's didinrin?
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
SmartMugu:

Seriously, you're thinking right. Davido is actually immature. If uve met him in person you'd notice that about him. He's a spoilt and intoxicated brat. He has some good songs that folks like him for, I guess that made him lose respect for others. Disrespecting people like Momodu is almost like Davido disrespecting his own dad.

If Davido''s Dad doesn't see anything wrong with his rude son, he himself is probably an older version of his son - rich with no manners.

Unlike Davido, the father seems to be very calm most especially in public.... I think Davido has a faulty upbringing and once the foundation is bad, what can a righteous Man do?
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Adaowerri111:
And na dem Sabi prostrate to greet elders.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dele Momodu did the right thing by walking out.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Aybamie(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
A dele is a dele any day....yu're his boy sir [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by aalangel(f): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
David is high on harmattan fanta!!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Goldenheart(m): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
hi! What's didinrin?

Didinrin" means Zombie...
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Sprumbaba: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Adaowerri111:

See Igbo with respect grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by laoludavid(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
Whoever the gods want to kill they first of all makes him mad.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Princess4ng(f): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Billyonaire:
Times have changed bruh. Its a new world. No more bowing down for 'elders'.

M not bro sha... Too bad for us... Nigerian culture and pple gradually fading away
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Princess4ng(f): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

What you see as respect is just an age long routine

Noted
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by bigtt76(f): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
Didirin = An 1mbeci1e grin

NOETHNICITY:
hi! What's didinrin?
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Menzy86(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:
Hmmmmm... But thats also bad of David... As a yoruba boy that he is... We all know yoruba are very good in according Respect to elder ones
I actually used to think that unyil I moved to yoruba land two years ago. The respect is superficial as yoruba ladies in particular are a bundle of ill manners and horrible attitude ESPECIALLY to non yoruba speaking people. The "respect" is onlu feigned in most cases, the children here dont greet SURPRISINGLY compared to d north where Ive lived all my life.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by daveP(m): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Truthfully, David will soon hang dry on the pole if he doesn't start to sing sense.

he sings crap and he doesn't have any lyrically forte. Just sees music as fun and not ready to stamp a legacy whatsoever.

When he grows now, we'll begin to hear stories that touch.

He sucks now.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by dabrightt: 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Bro come forward yes it is you brother david don't be ashame the lord has locate you today

Brother david the lord will save you from osogbo weed intoxicated to your brain by your village elder come forward brother david..

But your hand on your head say after me ...any osogbo weed intoxicated into my brain by my village elder be removed be removed be removed begin to shout remove..

Brother david sing this song louder Eje to jejelo ko wa tun mi sile eje tonsan ni calvary cowa tu mi sile ...sing louder

I can see he has fall under the anoiting can someone call papa dele for me to give him some anoited 91 strock of koboko so dat his brain can receive anoiting to respect elder

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Princess4ng(f): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
Menzy86:
I actually used to think that unyil I moved to yoruba land two years ago. The respect is superficial as yoruba ladies in particular are a bundle of ill manners and horrible attitude ESPECIALLY to non yoruba speaking people. The "respect" is onlu feigned in most cases, the children here dont greet SURPRISINGLY compared to d north where Ive lived all my life.

Noted
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by hollypagan: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
Who say Yoruba dey respect elders
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Princess4ng(f): 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
Menzy86:

Noted
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

M not bro sha... Too bad for us... Nigerian culture and pple gradually fading away
Sis, its time we focus on how to colonize Mars and create a new planet next to Earth where we can survive cataclysms. We have no more time for the archaic culture of pleasantries via `bow-downism`.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
Logician:
Yoruba always claim they respect elders
we don't claim, we do respect our elders. We are not Igbos. But the elders that did not respect him/her self will be white washed and disgraced.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Princess4ng(f): 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
Billyonaire:
Sis, its time we focus on how to colonize Mars and create a new planet next to Earth where we can survive cataclysms. We have no more time for the archaic culture of pleasantries via `bow-downism`.

Hahahahaha... Lol... Colonize mass close to earth and create a planet to survive.... Guy.... This ur idea u fit submit am as bill to National Assembly... I go support u... U hear grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Papasland21: 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Dis ethnic bigot again, your injection is due at Psychi****** hospital

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by excel101(m): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
Since Davido did not insulted him(Dele Momodu), when the issue was fresh, how then would anyone believed he'll do such now that their issues has tensed down with time.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
Boss thanks a lot for bn very observant shocked sad angry thought I did alone, the man was even cheerful and I could read dt both of em r in good terms and they were both relishing the moment. angry but majority here can't just fathom that angry
Olulinks:
Obviously, Dele Momodu didn't leave because Davido sang Dele na my boi. Too many hungry bloggers around!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by brimoknight(m): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
The yorubas I know are respectful but Davido.......jst an exception!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook / Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.