Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) (99844 Views)

Angelique Kidjo Dedicates Her 2020 Grammy Award To Burna Boy (Video) / Xenophobia: 'Buhari Is A Witch' – Charly Boy (Video) / Chioma Blasts Kemi Olunloyo After Davido Reacted On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by tosyne2much(m): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Opakan2:
see what stupid Sophie caused a whole bossman like Dele Momodu

a lady above 30 still thinking with her anus.. cos for fame and attention spread her filthy legs for a kid who is not even supposed to know what a lady's private part looks like yet.

Dele fit be him boy sha.. who dia two epp undecided
But you know what a lady's private part looks like shey? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by real691(m): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
pocohantas:
I thought they said people from that side have respect?
[quote author=QuietHammer post=52338559]He whom the gods want to destroy, they first make mad
Question n answer................ #1mbGone
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Opakan2: 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
LecciGucci:

Yoruba women for u.

o boy no go that side o..

Flavour wey dey sample two baby mamas as he like nko.. no be legs dem sef dey spread?
Tekno, FFK and co.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by katerine7(f): 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
shebi na him song him dey perform
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by ogbeiwi(m): 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Pride goes before a fall,,,,
DeeMarh:
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
saints2:
It seems Davido is definately going beyond his boundary. According to media reports, Bob Dee was at a concert together with Davido and as he was performing on stage, Davido sang the part that says, 'Dele na boy', Dele Momodu cant take it any more, he just walked out of the venue to savage the situation. Watch the video below

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/angry-dele-momodu-walks-out-of-event.html
Davido- Ode! Mumu mumu boy in Lil Kesh voice..
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by chidinwachukwu(m): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
Some people say that they are epitome of respect,but nawao
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by jericco1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
naughty boy
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by bayonino: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
Yarduni:
See nonsense.

I actually pity the millenials who are the target market for these "shake your bom bom" artistes. These are the type of over the top musicians that are destroying the year 2000 babies. I believe times are changing when these idiots would only make music for their ears because people would be fed up to listen to lefulefu music.
i agree with you, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by horla2387: 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
I doubt if divido respects his father at home

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:
That was OLIC 3 grin

As an artiste , if I ever featured davido, he must say something about dele in our song..

He talk dele for osinachi, osinachi blow
He talk feel for BBB, DAT one too blow..

Abeg " Dele na boy jare

Na davido blow humble Smith abi .. ?? big lie n where d hell is he now n d other ghost artist u named .

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
Adaowerri111:
lol, is Dele truly his boy? Afonja and disrespect be like ....abeg where that pics

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Azeez532(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
Why be mad sir

Not like you trade marked "Dele"

there are millions of dele in Nigeria so calm down.

Do you reason at all?

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Burgerlomo: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
Adaowerri111:
lol, is Dele truly his boy? Afonja and disrespect be like ....abeg where that pics

Biko mechi onu, abeg no be you people dey disrespect una seniors pass?

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Alao96(m): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
baby i m a savage I ain't romantic.......
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by LifeofAirforce1: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Azeez532:

Do you reason at all?
i wont answer to such an idiotic question
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by MrMcJay(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
The way Davido is going, he would end up like how Bode Thomas did.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Adaowerri111: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=Chosen1984 post=52339103][/quote]

The chosen one ...God bless you
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Adaowerri111: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
Burgerlomo:

Biko mechi onu, abeg no be you people dey disrespect una seniors pass?

Agreed but is Dele truly is boy? grin grin grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Kdon2: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
Why be mad sir

Not like you trade marked "Dele"

there are millions of dele in Nigeria so calm down.

Them no write respect for una dictonary for your family ni? SMH

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by tit(f): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dele,
You see yarsef?
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Timijo(m): 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
Adaowerri111:
I'm at your service

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by LecciGucci: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
Opakan2:

o boy no go that side o..

Flavour wey dey sample two baby mamas as he like nko.. no be legs dem sef dey spread?
Tekno, FFK and co.

last time I checked u were talking about OLD WOMEN OPENING FOR YOUNG BOYS.

Yoruba women are found of it the problem is can u do it well?
I stay in Lagos and I know what I'm sayin
Don't wanna go deep into details shaa.

But TBH I have seen things
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by superstarDikk(m): 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
bigtt76:
Davido's father needs to call his son to order before den go turn am to didirin grin he's too arrogant for my liking.
Swear u don't knw anoda Dele

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Opakan2: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
LecciGucci:

last time I checked u were talking about OLD WOMEN OPENING FOR YOUNG BOYS.

Yoruba women are found of it the problem is can u do it well?
I stay in Lagos and I know what I'm sayin
Don't wanna go deep into details shaa.

But TBH I have seen things

igbo women also do it.. so far ego will show

everyone has seen things trust me.. it's not just you

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by ikemesit4477: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
saints2:
Watch the video below...

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/angry-dele-momodu-walks-out-of-event.html

Lalasticlala
what kind of insult is that? That's not funny!
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by ken4jj(m): 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
Guys chill. Did he call Dele Momodu?There are many dele's so why the brouhaha. But Davido should watch it.Pride goes before a fall.
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Exclusiveslog(m): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Davido is really insane abeg somebody should look for rope and chain so as to tie him down
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by HZNjnr(m): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
I THOUGHT POSTS ARE EDITED BEFORE PUBLISHING. THE GRAMMATICAL ERROR THOUGH...

WELL, THIS REPORTING LOOKS AMATURE AND THOUGH I DIDN'T BOTHER TO WASTE MY MB ON THE VIDEO, I THINK THE NEWS IS FAKE
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Adaowerri111: 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
Timijo:
I'm at your service

Thanks a lot, you're far too kind smiley
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
Na only him be Dele? sad
Re: Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) by LecciGucci: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
Opakan2:

igbo women also do it.. so far ego will show
everyone has seen things trust me.. it's not just you

Well I don't know abt igbo women
I talking abt based on my experiences.

Yoruba woman u don't need money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook / Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.