Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million (74357 Views)

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / Rev. Father Mathew Orie Beaten, Hospitalised Over N500 In Ebonyi State. Photos / Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Divay22(f): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hell
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Afrok(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ole gbe, ole gba undecided

1 Like

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by omniwater: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
Church sef dey look for financial miracles after tight and offering. okay o.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Shygirl1989(f): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
haywire07:
I give up . its too long .

The topic has said it all .

Walks out of thread
i'm behind you
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by AngelicBeing: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin grin
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
I don't trust Nigeria hungry bloggers, they can lie for Africa. But if this is true, then the pastor is a very stupid greedy fellow.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Adesiji77: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
why are there so many people devoid of intelligence on nairaland? reading the story shows it was the trustees that handed over the money to the rufus guy who had scammed about 100 investors. the article also made mention of the fact that the trustees had no right to act in a personal capacity and flouted the rules of engagement. no part of the report mentiond pastor ashimolowo as being directly involved in the scheme. people read before u comment on a topic. this doesnt happen on quora.
ignorant people just full nairaland. if its to attack a person based on his tribe you will see them championing such derogatory cause, but to make sensible comment na lie they will always write nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
I'm surprised no one really read the story.

The title is misleading.
MrTruth4real:
I don't trust Nigeria hungry bloggers, they can lie for Africa. But if this is true, then the pastor is a very stupid greedy fellow.
did u read d post atall b4 calling the pastor names?
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by fkdmods: 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ask4Info:
These Thing happen because Pastors have stopped preaching the word and commandments of God but rather they preach what members want to hear and what will attract new people.

Adultery, Fornication, Alcohol Intake, Prostitution, Gambling, Interest Taking, Collection by Deceit, Indecent Dressing and Socializing are PART OF THE THINGS GOD FORBIDS.

But Majority of these Churches due to their greed can't come out to condemn it.

I gave up when i saw that woman promoting MMM in a Redeemed Christian Church

People don't read the bible because of salvation. They do it only hit a financial or some kind of "breakthrough".

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
prettyboi1989:

did u read d post atall b4 calling the pastor names?
My bad, didn't read it, just commented with d headline. But like I said, I don't believe the story.
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by fkdmods: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
masonkz:
I'm surprised no one really read the story.

The title is misleading.

You are funny. You really think most Nigerians can read talk less of comprehending anything?

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Princess4ng(f): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Am I late??
Where is my seat mbok.
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by shevchenko(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
The way Nigerians use ponzi this daya.I feel like slapping them
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by osazsky(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
All these bloggers self. Waiten com concern mmm with dis one now. Always looking for traffic na wah o
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Caseless: 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Janetessy:
grin

MMM

When a Russian wants to show Nigerians that yahoo yahoo is reciprocal grin

Quote me wrongly and get a divine slap in ur dream
all this nyashless girls sef

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by biz9ja(m): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
MMM them
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by shakaZuIlu: 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
ayukdaboss:

Your head correct so or you can't read? Kindly point the lies out
anyuka the boss longest time
you no dey come politics section again wetin happen? grin
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by purem(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dunno knw warrusay tho am
Jus here 2 read comnt in ooo undecided
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by seguno2: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
Shebi the fake god of men was collecting money from people to be prayed for?
Thief stole from another thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by lereinter(m): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ask4Info:
These Thing happen because Pastors have stopped preaching the word and commandments of God but rather they preach what members want to hear and what will attract new people.

Adultery, Fornication, Alcohol Intake, Prostitution, Gambling, Interest Taking, Collection by Deceit, Indecent Dressing and Socializing are PART OF THE THINGS GOD FORBIDS.

But Majority of these Churches due to their greed can't come out to condemn it.

I gave up when i saw that woman promoting MMM in a Redeemed Christian Church

eehen

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by olafunny(m): 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
The weray moderator wen ban me because of MMM, i hope you are happy . So you can still bring MMM topic to front page. Why did u ban me cause i wrote on 10 signs that MMM might come back in january. Ban me here, i will publish it elsewhere. In fact you can delete my account on nairaland. I.diot

And for the op, becaus u want front page, u put MMM for your writeup. Oponu thats y u find it very hard to grow. And the i.diot haters who i dont even know their own, they will be typing poo without reading the poo the op posted. What has MMM gat to do with all he posted. Make God give una sense.

4 Likes

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by claremont(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
God told the church to make the investment. No news here.

A friend of mine here in the UK (he says he is a pastor) has just registered a charity, with a room in his house as the headquarters. I'm guessing he is using it to milk donations out of gullible folks. He tried to 'convert' me to christianity the other day, I told him to go and convert people living in Syria first, they need God more than me.

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by solid3(m): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
I just didnt want to be the carrier of this news, I knew about it since last week.

So sad church money is used for investment.

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by baike: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
other MMM story again
ho sorry this is not MMM story thank God it ir investment story. but is ponzi story don tire person ho
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by OneManLegion(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
Janetessy:
grin

MMM

You're giving us a posterior view of yourself; is there something you want us to see? Cause e sure me say nor be that tiny nyash you dey flaunt.
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by akilo1: 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
adonbilivit:
Nairaland please allow MMM to die before you bury it na. Nairaland crashed sometime last year And came back stronger. Linda ikeji's blog was shut down by google few years ago but she bounced back. let's atelast wait till January 13th...

the coming back of MMM depends on how many people are willing to provide help when the mavros are unfrozen. will you provide help in January if you are matched on the day MMM returns? likes for yes, shares for no
keep dreaming.dream is free of charge.pay your debt if u borrow on this scheme. MMM ve gone
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Govo4me2u(m): 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
adonbilivit:
Nairaland please allow MMM to die before you bury it na. Nairaland crashed sometime last year And came back stronger. Linda ikeji's blog was shut down by google few years ago but she bounced back. let's atelast wait till January 13th...

the coming back of MMM depends on how many people are willing to provide help when the mavros are unfrozen. will you provide help in January if you are matched on the day MMM returns? likes for yes, shares for no

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Henon: 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
Janetessy:
grin

MMM

But 3 credits in WAEC should be enough for you to read and undesstand Wetin come happen?
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by gfus: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
Wow, Nigerians and MMM. In fact tthere is already a move on MMM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s38UaW2xPwg
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Sodijan(m): 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Pastor also involved in Mogbe Moku Modaran MMM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos) / Age Of Marriage In Medieval Times Or Paedophilia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.