Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million (74356 Views)

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / Rev. Father Mathew Orie Beaten, Hospitalised Over N500 In Ebonyi State. Photos / Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by nzeakor24(m): 12:22am On Dec 29, 2016
toooooo BAAD

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Rainmaker69(m): 12:31am On Dec 29, 2016
asuustrike2009:

I would still blame the moderator too because had gone through the message, the topic mmm attached to the title would have being removed
You're spot on.
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Zenlife: 12:31am On Dec 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
Nairaland please allow MMM to die before you bury it na. Nairaland crashed sometime last year And came back stronger. Linda ikeji's blog was shut down by google few years ago but she bounced back. let's atelast wait till January 13th...

the coming back of MMM depends on how many people are willing to provide help when the mavros are unfrozen. will you provide help in January if you are matched on the day MMM returns? likes for yes, shares for no

Ignoramuses hoping against hope!
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by InvertedHammer: 12:49am On Dec 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
Nairaland please allow MMM to die before you bury it na. Nairaland crashed sometime last year And came back stronger. Linda ikeji's blog was shut down by google few years ago but she bounced back. let's atelast wait till January 13th...

the coming back of MMM depends on how many people are willing to provide help when the mavros are unfrozen. will you provide help in January if you are matched on the day MMM returns? likes for yes, shares for no
/

I believe that MMM will come back stronger in January.

The projected loss so far is not catastrophic enough.

Schemes like it usually exert maximum damage before packing up. It will need to suck in non-believers too to maximize the losses after the website starts displaying "404 error" message.

The folks who are rooting for MMM are hoping to recover their original funds before "bailing".

I advise that participants use some spare change to buy ropes because it may come handy when the inevitable happens.
\

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Enyimbamercedes: 1:02am On Dec 29, 2016
360metrosports:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/uk-megachurch-loses-4-8-million-ponzi-scheme-promising-55-percent-return-in-1-year-172271/print.html#sh3JEgOtOc6pHJYe.99
Them someone will come and tell me later that all tithes go to God and that I should waka come with 10% of my money to give one god of man. Some mumu will even pack their entire salary of January and call is first fruit. First fruit of your stupidity!!! What is a church's business investing money for 55% profit...did God ask you to multiply his money for him? Would the profit have been shared to the people who contributed the principal or shared by the few trustees who would then live large at the expense of the gullible tithe payers. Little wonder Matthew ran away from the UK to kontinuu his fraud in Nigeria. Tithers and first fruiters, open your eyes...you are better off using your money to play MMM or naira bet or any of the numerous bets than giving it to church to play with it...you all are the biggest losers.

In the words of Janetessy, Quote me wrongly and get a divine slap in your dream plus divine thunder from Sango himself

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Stranger101: 1:05am On Dec 29, 2016
same fate awaits mmm faithfuls..
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 29, 2016
grin
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by ogbame007: 1:40am On Dec 29, 2016
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by SexyFox(f): 3:12am On Dec 29, 2016
guys pls follow me on instagram and twitter. I'll follow back. @josie_newton on instagram and @theoriginaljn
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by ademusiwa2r: 3:15am On Dec 29, 2016
I use to think only Nigerian scam people. White Canadian run scam too. I had an experience with a chocolate lady who assume , I was her gold mine.

Corruption is in all race, white or black. You can imagine even someone selling chocolate will be running scam on client. It is a sad sorry.

Another experience I had is with
Evan mesah , Ghanian thief . Sad people go this farto get money
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Ayatullah(m): 4:03am On Dec 29, 2016
When members' "idamewa" becomes Ponzi Scheme "Apoti 419"! Ashimolowo, where are you?

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by solace2013: 4:24am On Dec 29, 2016
Ask4Info:
These Thing happen because Pastors have stopped preaching the word and commandments of God but rather they preach what members want to hear and what will attract new people.

Adultery, Fornication, Alcohol Intake, Prostitution, Gambling, Interest Taking, Collection by Deceit, Indecent Dressing and Socializing are PART OF THE THINGS GOD FORBIDS.

But Majority of these Churches due to their greed can't come out to condemn it.

I gave up when i saw that woman promoting MMM in a Redeemed Christian Church
you mean this greedy woman? She may be the pastor's wife. Her look and long neck shows greed and "glutonny" she deserve a 1 year suspension from RCCG, thief.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Okeikpu(m): 4:41am On Dec 29, 2016
adonbilivit:

grin
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by phemmyfour: 5:12am On Dec 29, 2016
Janetessy:
grin

MMM

When a Russian wants to show Nigerians that yahoo yahoo is reciprocal grin

Quote me wrongly and get a divine slap in ur dream
kiss
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by lordjosh(m): 5:38am On Dec 29, 2016
Janetessy:
grin

MMM
When a Russian wants to show Nigerians that yahoo yahoo is reciprocal grin

Quote me wrongly and get a divine slap in ur dream

I LOVE THIS BABE!
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by overlord77: 5:40am On Dec 29, 2016
Ask4Info:
These Thing happen because Pastors have stopped preaching the word and commandments of God but rather they preach what members want to hear and what will attract new people.

Adultery, Fornication, Alcohol Intake, Prostitution, Gambling, Interest Taking, Collection by Deceit, Indecent Dressing and Socializing are PART OF THE THINGS GOD FORBIDS.

The Nigerian church has lost its true focus, it's all about money now.

But Majority of these Churches due to their greed can't come out to condemn it.

I gave up when i saw that woman promoting MMM in a Redeemed Christian Church
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by lordjosh(m): 5:49am On Dec 29, 2016
Enyimbamercedes:

Them someone will come and tell me later that all tithes go to God and that I should waka come with 10% of my money to give one god of man. Some mumu will even pack their entire salary of January and call is first fruit. First fruit of your stupidity!!! What is a church's business investing money for 55% profit...did God ask you to multiply his money for him? Would the profit have been shared to the people who contributed the principal or shared by the few trustees who would then live large at the expense of the gullible tithe payers. Little wonder Matthew ran away from the UK to kontinuu his fraud in Nigeria. Tithers and first fruiters, open your eyes...you are better off using your money to play MMM or naira bet or any of the numerous bets than giving it to church to play with it...you all are the biggest losers.

TELL THEM BRO...#CHURCHSLAVES...#SufferSufferForWorldEnjoyForHeaven...
In the words of Janetessy, Quote me wrongly and get a divine slap in your dream plus divine thunder from Sango himself
I LOVE THIS BABE.
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Pylony(m): 5:54am On Dec 29, 2016
Fellow victims and unrepentant followers of the ponzi scheme known as mmm are not happy about this happening, you can pin point them saying the story is all but a lie.
Some thing that was reported on the Uk Telegraph.
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by janvier27(m): 5:59am On Dec 29, 2016
ademusiwa2r:
I use to think only Nigerian scam people. White Canadian run scam too. I had an experience with a chocolate lady who assume , I was her gold mine.

Corruption is in all race, white or black. You can imagine even someone selling chocolate will be running scam on client. It is a sad sorry.

Another experience I had is with
Evan mesah , Ghanian thief . Sad people go this farto get money

What will your majesty do about this?

1 Like

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by jblackbell(m): 6:22am On Dec 29, 2016
sathel:
Man of God falling for ponzi scam.. Vision Is dead o
Man of God is not God himself, even Jesus was betrayed by his own disciple (Judas).
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by d33types: 6:25am On Dec 29, 2016
Rainmaker69:
Nigerian Bloggers and Lies- anything to generate traffic.
Asides the deceptive title, I think the article highlights the manner in which a responsible Government should oversee the financial activities of non-profits, especially religious organizations. These organizations are established for charitable objects and the Trustees should be held accountable for the funds. They are called "Trustees" because they hold the property and funds of the organization in trust for the members and society at large. Its not a one-man show where the General Overseer is the CEO.
That's why Pastors shouldn't see ministry as a source of personal enrichment, its a breach of trust and a crime, the fact that many get away with it here in Nigeria doesn't make it right. On the other hand, there are also several churches in Nigeria that try to exhibit some fiscal transparency. If the church was more transparent, especially in its dealings with money, we wouldn't have the sort of mutual distrust that exists between Pastors and congregants.

In other news, did anyone notice that this stolen recycled news report failed to mention the name of the ponzi scheme, though the incident happened some years ago. Anyone interested in knowing the truth should look for the real source of the news and personally read the pdf report.

The real pdf from the UK government is in the source and there is no lie about it
It also read that the inquiry closed on 16December 2016 hence it's a new report even though the investment started in 2010.It didn't make sense to pass judgement before investigations are concluded.

Your types do not read and simply jump to defend your pastor.it's just a 9 page pdf
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by zheroes(m): 6:31am On Dec 29, 2016
adonbilivit:

I am waiting to see the miracle that will resurrect MMM, those clicking likes are those who want to receive help quicly and run away!!! It is obvious to everyone the scheme is sham, now its about who falls as a mugu to pay you. Very heartless I will say!!! Where is the love for neighbour, the second greatest commandment!!!! Greed ti take over!!!!
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Fizzzzz: 6:42am On Dec 29, 2016
Hi guys please I need a lot of help. I entered a HAIR contest on A BBM channel and I'm losing big time. All i need is for u to join the channel and like my picture.
C0019C05E. That's the channel pin. I'm contestant 26. PHUNMI. God bless
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by oluwayemi35(m): 6:44am On Dec 29, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] na wa oo .moku mogbe modaran
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Dvampire(m): 6:50am On Dec 29, 2016
This goes to show that many Nigerians don't read or read with bias mixed with pre-judgement. Where in the entire write-up was mmm mentioned? The name of the so-called ponzi scheme was not even stated. Well, it appears the moderators of nairaland are now so obsessed with anything mmm related that even if a write-up is titled "MMM ....etc... etc" and placed in the sexuality section, it will still gain front page.
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Stanbeto: 6:51am On Dec 29, 2016
Heeeew Nigeria una 2much o
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by adonbilivit: 7:00am On Dec 29, 2016
zheroes:
I am waiting to see the miracle that will resurrect MMM, those clicking likes are those who want to receive help quicly and run away!!! It is obvious to everyone the scheme is sham, now its about who falls as a mugu to pay you. Very heartless I will say!!! Where is the love for neighbour, the second greatest commandment!!!! Greed ti take over!!!!
u have point. the poll so far suggests mmm is going to survive if it comes back. I have my reservations but I will wait till next year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos) / Age Of Marriage In Medieval Times Or Paedophilia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.