Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,111 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million (74348 Views)

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / Rev. Father Mathew Orie Beaten, Hospitalised Over N500 In Ebonyi State. Photos / Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by begwong: 7:11am On Dec 29, 2016
NL Mods UNA HEAD NO CORRECT OOO. SOMETHING OF 2013, WHERE UNA EVEN SEE MMM MENTIONED WEY UNA TAG MMM FOR TOPIC. SHAMELESS TRAFFIC SEEKERS.
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Rainmaker69(m): 7:15am On Dec 29, 2016
d33types:

Your types do not read and simply jump to defend your pastor.it's just a 9 page pdf

You should make sure you read and understand posts before making sweeping comments that may expose you to ridicule. You've been advised several times to read and understand posts before commenting.
The lie was in the misleading title. That's why i referenced Nigerian bloggers. There's a general consensus on that from people who have actually read the op's post.

Your comment also betrays the fact that you do not read- you glossed over my views on the regulation of charities...
The real news source (notice the boldened text) is actually a UK newspaper, hence the reference to the news report. I'm not sure your saw it but i also urged other great Nlanders (including your good self) to read the pdf.

I suggest that you remove the log in your eye first. Read first (if you can), then try to understand what you have read. Finally, when commenting, please stick to the issues. Intelligent people attack issues, ignorant people abandon issues and attack other people. Choose intelligence.
Fyi: KICC isn't my church, neither is Pastor Matthew my pastor.
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Raskasal(m): 7:15am On Dec 29, 2016
When Sergie Mavrodi said Nigerian bloggers were using MMM to gain name for themselve, people said its a lie, it's obvious some of those bloggers are confused and don't know how else to write. What has the article got to do with MMM? Does mmm operate in UK? Does MMM give 55% a year? All answer to these are no. The Op must be stupid, and senseless in mentioning MMM in that post. Infact, do that again and we will all swear for you. Useless human being

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by ephi123(f): 7:35am On Dec 29, 2016
prettyboi1989:

what are u saying na, if an employee of a company embezzle's company's funds is it now the name of the owner of the company that will be dragged in the mud? think na

Please go and read up how trustees are appointed in the UK, and specifically the relationship between the appointees and the appointer, the relationship is very much different from employer/employees. Basically, decisions can not be taken without the knowledge and approval of the trust owner.

The main reason people set up trust is for tax avoidance reasons, not for separation of powers.

https://www.gov.uk/trusts-taxes/overview
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Temysteve(m): 7:37am On Dec 29, 2016
Janetessy:
grin

MMM

When a Russian wants to show Nigerians that yahoo yahoo is reciprocal grin

Quote me wrongly and get a divine slap in ur dream
Lol, thunder fire ur ass..
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by chrisdking1(m): 7:38am On Dec 29, 2016
If Our Monies Permanently Freeze On MMM, Believe Me Or Not, Our 'Yahoo Yahoo' Engagement Capacity Will Upsurge!

NIGERIANS Ain't Stupefied!
MMM Should Save The World By Returning Our Mavros Peaceably!

It is Not A Joking Marra,
It's Common Sense!If Our Monies Permanently Freeze On MMM, Believe Me Or Not, Our 'Yahoo Yahoo' Engagement Capacity Will Upsurge!

It's Common Sense!
If Our Monies Permanently Freeze On MMM, Believe Me Or Not, Our 'Yahoo Yahoo' Engagement Capacity Will Upsurge!

It's Common Sense!
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Temysteve(m): 7:40am On Dec 29, 2016
Ask4Info:
These Thing happen because Pastors have stopped preaching the word and commandments of God but rather they preach what members want to hear and what will attract new people.

Adultery, Fornication, Alcohol Intake, Prostitution, Gambling, Interest Taking, Collection by Deceit, Indecent Dressing and Socializing are PART OF THE THINGS GOD FORBIDS.

But Majority of these Churches due to their greed can't come out to condemn it.

I gave up when i saw that woman promoting MMM in a Redeemed Christian Church
if u lied na Hurricaine bizzare go sweep away ur house ooo
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by natruebdiz: 7:41am On Dec 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
Nairaland please allow MMM to die before you bury it na. Nairaland crashed sometime last year And came back stronger. Linda ikeji's blog was shut down by google few years ago but she bounced back. let's atelast wait till January 13th...

the coming back of MMM depends on how many people are willing to provide help when the mavros are unfrozen. will you provide help in January if you are matched on the day MMM returns? likes for yes, shares for no
Chai. Son, start your year with positive and productive thought that may bring the desired change in the future and stop clouding your mind with fraudulent maneuver which end is always unlikely
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by vislabraye(m): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
Nairaland please allow MMM to die before you bury it na. Nairaland crashed sometime last year And came back stronger. Linda[b] ikeji's blog was shut[/b] down by google few years ago but she bounced back. let's atelast wait till January 13th...

the coming back of MMM depends on how many people are willing to provide help when the mavros are unfrozen. will you provide help in January if you are matched on the day MMM returns? likes for yes, shares for no

Did NL or Linda Ikeji blog collect money from you ?
Btw, this scheme is not about MMM grin . Relax. Abi, how much you put inside ?
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by back2sender: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2016
XXLDICK:

Abeg, where una see MMM for the write-up
MMM naa PONZI, PONZI IS MMM.
SO MATHEW ASHIMOLOWO DEY DO MMM TOO, NO WONDER ALOT OF PASTORS AND CHURCHES FUNDS DON WAKA WITH MMM.
MMM IS DEAD AND BURIED
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by d33types: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2016
Rainmaker69:

You should make sure you read and understand posts before making sweeping comments that may expose you to ridicule. You've been advised several times to read and understand posts before commenting.
The lie was in the misleading title. That's why i referenced Nigerian bloggers. There's a general consensus on that from people who have actually read the op's post.

Your comment also betrays the fact that you do not read- you glossed over my views on the regulation of charities...
The real news source (notice the boldened text) is actually a UK newspaper, hence the reference to the news report. I'm not sure your saw it but i also urged other great Nlanders (including your good self) to read the pdf.

I suggest that you remove the log in your eye first. Read first (if you can), then try to understand what you have read. Finally, when commenting, please stick to the issues. Intelligent people attack issues, ignorant people abandon issues and attack other people. Choose intelligence.
Fyi: KICC isn't my church, neither is Pastor Matthew my pastor.

I fully read and understood the pdf report.i know the title was misleading with mmm but that's all that is wrong.

Meanwhile I repeat,your type will jump to defend your pastor.I didn't say your church is kicc
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
Nairaland please allow MMM to die before you bury it na. Nairaland crashed sometime last year And came back stronger. Linda ikeji's blog was shut down by google few years ago but she bounced back. let's atelast wait till January 13th...

How Satan buys the souls of many Nigerians
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by adonbilivit: 9:53am On Dec 29, 2016
LaEvilIMiss:

How Satan buys the souls of many Nigerians
how do u mean?
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Billygee2u: 10:02am On Dec 29, 2016
adonbilivit:

May God give you people the grace to forget MMM and forge ahead.
it's painful really, but you all will overcome it someday
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by XX01(f): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2016
It was not MMM.

Why the lies? Where was it written?
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Seunjungle(m): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2016
Nonsensical news and rumor by stupid journalists....ponzy scheme or investment..all in the name of MMM Nigeria.
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by gabbrri(m): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2016
Ponzi schemes here and there
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by adegeye38(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2016
Ask4Info:
These Thing happen because Pastors have stopped preaching the word and commandments of God but rather they preach what members want to hear and what will attract new people.

Adultery, Fornication, Alcohol Intake, Prostitution, Gambling, Interest Taking, Collection by Deceit, Indecent Dressing and Socializing are PART OF THE THINGS GOD FORBIDS.

Stealing, corruption, scamming
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by adegeye38(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2016
Ask4Info:

Greed, Selfishness, self centered, Stealing, corruption, scamming, cheating, the entire black race, has a peculiar problem i dont seem to understand

1 Like

Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2016
ephi123:

Please go and read up how trustees are appointed in the UK, and specifically the relationship between the appointees and the appointer, the relationship is very much different from employer/employees. Basically, decisions can not be taken without the knowledge and approval of the trust owner.

The main reason people set up trust is for tax avoidance reasons, not for separation of powers.

https://www.gov.uk/trusts-taxes/overview
then re-read the article, am sure u didnt see this "They did not follow all the principles expected of trustees to ensure they comply with their trustee duties under charity law when making those decisions," the report concludes.
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Origin(f): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2016
As in a whole country's budget!
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by ephi123(f): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2016
prettyboi1989:

then re-read the article, am sure u didnt see this "They did not follow all the principles expected of trustees to ensure they comply with their trustee duties under charity law when making those decisions," the report concludes.

You don't seem to get the point here. Those decisions could not have taken without the awareness of Ashimolowo because he set up the trust, had a say in appointing the trustees as well as overseeing how they manage the funds. So you really think a whole 5mil GBP plus will be invested by the trust without his say? Oh please.
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by seyoops4u: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2016
Janetessy:
grin

lolzz... defense mechanism

nice one
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
masonkz:
I'm surprised no one really read the story.
The title is misleading.
erhmm... Goan update your diary!
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by seyenko(m): 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
one ponzi scheme defrauding another
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by brojoshua: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
Purely worldly scammers scammed the worldly religion scammers. Lower scammers scamming the higher scammers. The people of the world in the world scamming the people of the world in the church, all of them are the children of the serpent still. Those who stole from people also used to do a from of good works.
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by math2001: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
le go t
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by TemmyTee82(f): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
Janetessy:
grin

MMM
When a Russian wants to show Nigerians that yahoo yahoo is reciprocal grin

grin grin grin
Re: MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million by Ken4Christ: 1:14am On Dec 02, 2017
All these happens when there are no longer sound doctrines in our Churches anymore. What preachers teach is what the people want to hear.

The Bible condemns and warns against any form of get rich quick schemes. Yet Pastors who are supposed to teach their members the truth of God's word also fall victim of such schemes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos) / Age Of Marriage In Medieval Times Or Paedophilia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.