Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,982 members, 7,952,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. (2676 Views)

Can You Embrace An Hiv/aids Patient... / Can You Date An AIDS Patient And Still Sex Them All For Love? / Geting Married To An Aids Patient! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]When she was in form 3, she met a student-teacher from Moi University in Eldoret, Kenya who lured her into a relationship. The teacher was on a teaching practice at her school but he had not yet graduated from university. Their relationship flourished and they went on to have unprotected sex.
Later, the teacher returned to the university and she resorted to visiting him there. They continued making love in the university. Unknown to her, the student teacher was HIV+ and he infected her.
When she graduated from high school, she joined the university and it is on this time that she discovered that she was HIV+. She enquired about the whereabouts of her former boyfriend and that the time she learnt from his sister that he had died of HIV.
She was in pain that she has lost her future. It is at this time that she decided to go on a HIV spreading spree at Moi University claiming that it is there where she got it and in the same place, she
will leave it!
In the process, she managed to spread the virus to about 120 male students in her first semester. She slept with 124 students but only 4 used a condom. She later released a list of the infected student’s names and their admission numbers.

Culled from NAIJ.com
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by Mynd44: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
What a waste
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
waste of Lives...
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
waste of Lives...
Mynd_44: What a waste
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by sexymoma(f): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
I cant imagine how the list is gonna look like
Anjola Henry..... P/FT/13/3210652.......HIV+
Timothy Lucas.....P/FT/13/3210646....... HIV+
Lucan John........P/FT/12/2105363........HIV+
And so on...
Hmmmmm it will probaly look like an admission list LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by Mynd44: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
sexymoma: I cant imagine how the list is gonna look like
Anjola Henry..... P/FT/13/3210652.......HIV+
Timothy Lucas.....P/FT/13/3210646....... HIV+
Lucan John........P/FT/12/2105363........HIV+
And so on...
Hmmmmm it will probaly look like an admission list LMAO.
More like graduation list
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by Monicasque(f): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
hurting
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by sexymoma(f): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
More like graduation list
LMAO
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by Mynd44: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
sexymoma: LMAO
It is true na.....their grades can be determined see. Find who has HIV and who has full blown AIDS
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by Leopantro: 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2013
have heard this story before.
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by jmoore(m): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
weapon of mass destruction.
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by Mynd44: 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
jmoore: weapon of mass destruction.
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by k2039: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
At least they had fun(flesh to flesh).

1 Like

Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by Mynd44: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
k2039: At least they had fun.
She might have sucked in bed ooo tongue
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by Linoversace: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
That was very mean of her. angry
Skin to skin sex is the best but to be on a safer side use CONDOMS.AIDs no dey show for face.

#Safe sex! cool
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by k2039: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
She might have sucked in bed ooo tongue
The fun part I meant had to do with the flesh to flesh act.
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2013
Unfortunately, there're people who do this because they want to make everyone else suffer, sad.
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by Mynd44: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
k2039: The fun part I meant had to do with the flesh to flesh act.
and it is gonna kill them cheesy
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2013
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by k2039: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
and it is gonna kill them cheesy
They will still have died anyway(everyone gets to die) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by Mynd44: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
k2039: They will still have died anyway(everyone gets to die) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
They will grow lean and die. That's cray
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
in this day and age, anyone "smart enough" in having unprotected sex with a stranger DESERVES anything that they get from that act!

1 Like

Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by sakaguchi(m): 12:41am On Jun 18, 2013
Na wa oo!
But OP, I hope you know having unprotected s3x with an HIV infected person MAY spread the virus. Having s3x with an HIV infected person doesn't necessarily transmit the disease to the person, as a matter of fact, statistics have it that on the average, males contact the virus from infected female after about 600+ times of co!tus. What this means is that, your wife might have HIV and you blow her for 6 months unprotected and yet you still don't have it, some others contact it just one time after going in. So its all probability, hence, her list is BS as it doesn't mean all those whose names appear are infected. PS, this girl I go out with (typical naija girl with ppl that give her money I'm sure after hustling) always insist I at least blow her skin_to_skin for a minute or two before putting on a condom. She said its sweet and she wants to feel me in it! Crazzzzzzzy girl!!!!
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 18, 2013
I think a law should be passed criminalizing the intentional spreading of HIV...its crazy?Ok bye.
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by vzack00(m): 8:21am On Jun 18, 2013
sakaguchi: Na wa oo!
But OP, I hope you know having unprotected s3x with an HIV infected person MAY spread the virus. Having s3x with an HIV infected person doesn't necessarily transmit the disease to the person, as a matter of fact, statistics have it that on the average, males contact the virus from infected female after about 600+ times of co!tus. What this means is that, your wife might have HIV and you blow her for 6 months unprotected and yet you still don't have it, some others contact it just one time after going in. So its all probability, hence, her list is BS as it doesn't mean all those whose names appear are infected. PS, this girl I go out with (typical naija girl with ppl that give her money I'm sure after hustling) always insist I at least blow her skin_to_skin for a minute or two before putting on a condom. She said its sweet and she wants to feel me in it! Crazzzzzzzy girl!!!!
Maybe you should give it a try grin
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by Mynd44: 8:26am On Jun 18, 2013
DheBuck: I think a law should be passed criminalizing the intentional spreading of HIV...its crazy?Ok bye.
I don't know about Nigeria but outside Nigeria, it is a felony
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by Didi5(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2013
That girl is a terrorist.It appears also to be convocation day for those guys.LMAO
Re: How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. by Mynd44: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2013
Didi 5: That girl is a terrorist.It appears also to be convocation day for those guys.LMAO
Lol

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You / Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time?? / Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.