Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2687 Views)

I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant / God Let Dis Kind Of Guy Pass My Future Wife By. / Guys Only: Post Ur Picture, Let Me C How Handsome U R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nicolax: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2016
angry

2 Likes

Re: . by darkmarky(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2016
undecided you need a good sex.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2016
This is one of Adam lambert's line in his song "going home".

"Be careful what you wish for, cos you just might get it all".
Re: . by Nicolax: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2016
Benita27:
This is one of Adam lambert's line in his song "going home".

"Be careful what you wish for, cos you just might get it all".
Wish for death I can't continue to live this way. To what end
Re: . by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2016
..and you brought this to Nairaland?? Tell me is God a Nairalander, precisely, a Romancelander

1 Like

Re: . by Nicolax: 10:52am On Dec 29, 2016
Presh9OO:
..and you brought this to Nairaland?? Tell me is God a Nairalander, precisely, a Romancelander
I need to put my frustration out. I feel terribly useless
Re: . by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2016
Talk to God
Re: . by ikp120(m): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2016
Bro relax... I used for feel like that when things go wrong... Don't do any stupid thing because this is just one of those moments in life... When I lose some deals, I usually feel worse than you do... Just look for something to cool your mind down.

If you have a gf, grab her and fvck the hell outta her mehn grin grin grin... That should help you cool off.
Re: . by Miggs(m): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2016
Nicolax:
I don't wish to be alive any more. All I seek for right now is death. I just want to go I want to leave this world of pain.
I have tried it all but my ways keep making me feel cursed. My great efforts makes me a fool and I feel like I can't do anything.

After trying to hard to settle down and make a living only for me to realize I am not ever going to make it in life. I have been cursed I need to die, please take my wife away it is worthless.

I am just depressed right now
I try hard to always be smart but I am not even smart to anyone. After living a tough life in school only to graduate without a job then getting a job now I get sacked.
God why do you shut your eyes?
Why don't just let me die?
Get any type of shaving powder and rat poison.Mix them together and drink.
Problem solved.Goodbye friend

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2016
Nicolax:

You're too negative, have you thought of those in worse situation?.

The irony of this is: those who wish for death at difficult times don't get it.

"Every cloud has silver lining", i hope this your wish doesn't come at this time?.

1 Like

Re: . by AntiWailer: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2016
Nicolax:
I don't wish to be alive any more. All I seek for right now is death. I just want to go I want to leave this world of pain.
I have tried it all but my ways keep making me feel cursed. My great efforts makes me a fool and I feel like I can't do anything.

After trying to hard to settle down and make a living only for me to realize I am not ever going to make it in life. I have been cursed I need to die, please take my wife away it is worthless.

I am just depressed right now
I try hard to always be smart but I am not even smart to anyone. After living a tough life in school only to graduate without a job then getting a job now I get sacked.
God why do you shut your eyes?
Why don't just let me die?

OK u were sacked from your job.

It is not a good thing at all and I will be deceiving you by just saying be strong and move on.

All the same, you have to be strong and dnt give up on urself.

If you give up on urself how do you expect people to believe in you.

It is just a phase, it will pass.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 29, 2016
Kilo de to yen
you remember that barber who said God doesn't exist..because of how helpless people were.....while he was later told that barber doesn't exist because much dudes with bushy hair......he said people with bushy hair dnt come to him.....exactly...be closer to God.,..He'll be more closer to you....if truly life don tire you...
kindly check yourself.,,..,.,what are the things that is making Jesus name not working in your life anymore...God had been working in your life, you graduated,you got a job...was it your might?........
check yourself, amend your ways...go in 3 days fasting..pray on mountain or in ur room to find God face....,find a true prophet and read your bible always......
Bless You....
Re: . by Rone16(f): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2016
What happened na?
Nicolax:

Bruh, i honestly don't know what to say.. You're depressed right now and depression is a momentary feeling, everybody has felt useless,unwanted or below par at one time or the other but ur ability to subdue these negative feelings and give life a second chance is what matters in the end... Fvck those feelings and find something doing, trust me, one day you'll look back and laugh at urself for ever saying God should kill you

Re: . by successibt: 11:00am On Dec 29, 2016
You better surrender your life to Jesus, when things fall apart Jesus is the way. I command that demons working in your mind right now to leave in Jesus name. Bless you
Re: . by Kondomatic(m): 11:01am On Dec 29, 2016
Nicolax:

You are frustrated but not useless.

Life is difficult for everybody, and don't think the happy people you see online are happy offline. We have dual personalities.

So you are sad because you got sacked? Then die already but I want you to know this before you wish yourself more evil.

I am not a graduate like you so I can't even look for job. You see how you are better than me?

Anyways, I didn't allow that to hold me down cause life must continue so I joined business folks and was doing fairly well when some bloody robbers decided to make me their target.

The business I was doing at that time involves moving around with money so these guys descended on me and took everything away.

I became broke over night.

Did I stop there? No.

I applied for loan and got it within a week and these same guys descended on me the second week and took everything away.

So I became broke overnight and in debt.

Did I call God to terminate my life?

I was broke, yes..... I was in huge debt.... yes but I have something that many crave for.

Life and good health.

I worked harder and I thank God today because I am free from debt and gradually getting my business back.

You see...... Nobody's life is better.

Go to a hospital, mental home and where they fix broken bones this weekend and learn to appreciate whatever you have.

Life is not a music player to listen to your favorite songs.
It is a radio, you must adjust yourself to every frequency & enjoy whatever comes in it

Adjust and manage Bro. This cup will surely pass.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2016
u need to be focus and believe GOD WILL DO SOMETHING GOOD IN UR LIFE SOON U JUST NEED TO BE PRAYERFUL.. DONT LOSE F0CUS...
Re: . by Miggs(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2016
successibt:
You better surrender your life to Jesus, when things fall apart Jesus is the way. I command that demons working in your mind right now to leave in Jesus name. Bless you
Fuccking bullshit.He has made his choice.He should be allowed to kill himself.There are too many people in the world anyway.The weak and useless must be expunged

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2016
1) Goan meet a strong man of God. . . For deliverance

2)den smoke weed brO.

It wl make you forget shiii and always stay #happy. smiley

3) remember YOLO. .. You only live once brO.

#YOLO undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 29, 2016
wiztobet:
Kilo de to yen
you remember that barber who said God doesn't exist..because of how helpless people were.....while he was later told that barber doesn't exist because much dudes with bushy hair......he said people with bushy hair dnt come to him.....exactly...be closer to God.,..He'll be more closer to you....if truly life don tire you...
kindly check yourself.,,..,.,what are the things that is making Jesus name not working in your life anymore...God had been working in your life, you graduated,you got a job...was it your might?........
check yourself, amend your ways...go in 3 days fasting..pray on mountain or in ur room to find God face....,find a true prophet and read your bible always......
Bless You....
better find God when you can see him
Re: . by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 29, 2016
Miggs:
Fuccking bullshit.He has made his choice.He should be allowed to kill himself.There are too many people in the world anyway.The weak must be expunged

undecided

DAMN! YOU SO DUMB angry

#YOLO
Re: . by Miggs(m): 11:06am On Dec 29, 2016
richommie:

undecided

DAMN! YOU SO DUMB angry

#YOLO
I am a realist and a firm supporter of euthanasia.I dont live in a fantasy world like the majority of Ngrians.If God cared about him,God wouldnt let him suffer in the first place.God doesnt care neither does any human.So i suggest he kills himself.Giving him hope only encourages him to experience more sufferings and indignities

1 Like

Re: . by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2016
someone need help u stilll telling him to smoke weed or u helping him or u destroying his life..... undecided undecided undecided
richommie:
1) Goan meet a strong man of God. . . For deliverance

2)den smoke weed brO.

It wl make you forget shiii and always stay #happy. smiley

3) remember YOLO. .. You only live once brO.

#YOLO undecided

Re: . by Nicolax: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2016
I am sorry guys. I don't think God cares about me. Everything has been hard for my family. My family couldn't even feed regularly. My hope to take care of my siblings and mother has failed. Why do I deserve this? Why this life? We prayed to God for my visa earlier this year but I was denied upon all my prayers and fasting. Things are not going well.

If I just die all this will pass. I can't take it anymore

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2016
Nicolax:

Guy chill. I believe trials and tribulations only make a man stronger. Your own will be child's play when other people narrate their life's drama for you, their ups and downs.
Re: . by Nonsreal(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2016
Nicolax:

go and take otapiapia and thank me later when you get to hell

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
someone need help u stilll telling him to smoke weed or u helping him or u destroying his life..... undecided undecided undecided

Am helping him. . . smiley

#YOLO
Re: . by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2016
is that the help he need undecided undecided
richommie:

Am helping him. . . smiley

#YOLO
Re: . by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2016
Devil is a liar, devil is a liar
Re: . by isaackenshaw: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2016
Eh Ya. Stupid u. What difference will it make if you die. Go start a business. Don't be dubious u will succeed. To advice youn I need to know the tribe u are because I wa,na know how toconvey my messageto you
Re: . by jmoore(m): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2016
You even have data to post.

Some don't even have any gadget that is internet enabled. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls In The Boy's Dormitory ,story By Papajay / How To Break A Spell Casted On A Girl By Aboki , Any Idea Pls? / Reason Why Guys Leave Their Girl Friend After Making It In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.