Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,836 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Man Catches His Fiancee Cheating On Hidden Cam; Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Fiancee Cheating On Hidden Cam; Advice (2726 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches His Fiancee Cheating On Hidden Cam; Advice by saydfact(m): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2017
Emeka (not real name) had installed hidden cameras in his home without the knowledge of anyone; he also did'nt see the need to inform his fiancée about the cameras since according to him, they were not married yet and anything could happen. Well, something happened.

About a month to their wedding, their was the need to travel out of Enugu where he stays to attend a conference in Lagos and since the fiancee was already staying with him, there was no need to lock the house or power off all appliances.

He came back after 3 days and decided to check the cameras (not out of suspicion) but as a normal protocol and there and then he saw his fiancee had brought home a man and turned his home to their love nest.

He has called off the wedding without informing relatives why except the offender (his fiancee) - His parents are asking him why he would take such a decision and the fiancee is equally begging him to forgive - saying she would never do such again.

What advice would you give Emeka in this situation, already wedding plans are already made public.

copied: www.palmchatnow.com
Re: Man Catches His Fiancee Cheating On Hidden Cam; Advice by olu77(m): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2017
Emeka should just face his spare part business and make sure he clears his container on time before government increases tariffs again and if he can find someone to buy his fairly used CCTV camera, maybe on jiji, he should sell it. Why? Because, knowledge of a cheating partner is worth nothing. Not even a #20 paracetamol.

Op, I know you composed it but I have contributed my own widows mite to your ministry of blogging

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Fiancee Cheating On Hidden Cam; Advice by ellagabs(f): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
emeka installd the camera covertly to track down his fiancee and finaly hes got wat he was lookin for...
And again i tink emaka was wt anoda woman at enugu.
Re: Man Catches His Fiancee Cheating On Hidden Cam; Advice by Teewhy2: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
Na emeka use his hand find trouble, they said if you look for wetin no loss you go see wetin no concern you. Make should face his container on the high sea.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Fiancee Cheating On Hidden Cam; Advice by saydfact(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
Teewhy2:
Na emeka use his hand find trouble, they said if you look for wetin no loss you go see wetin no concern you. Make should face his container on the high sea.

But why is nobody condemning the fiancee too ? is what she did justified?
Re: Man Catches His Fiancee Cheating On Hidden Cam; Advice by saydfact(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2017
i guess that confirms its a ladies world afterall? lol grin grin
Re: Man Catches His Fiancee Cheating On Hidden Cam; Advice by saydfact(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
ellaga bs:
emeka installd the camera covertly to track down his fiancee and finaly hes got wat he was lookin for...
And again i tink emaka was wt anoda woman at enugu.

hmmm... but doesnt justify her act sha
Re: Man Catches His Fiancee Cheating On Hidden Cam; Advice by saydfact(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
olu_77:
Emeka should just face his spare part business and make sure he clears his container on time before government increases tariffs again and if he can find someone to buy his fairly used CCTV camera, maybe on jiji, he should sell it. Why? Because, knowledge of a cheating partner is worth nothing. Not even a #20 paracetamol.

Op, I know you composed it but I have contributed my own widows mite to your ministry of blogging

Not entirely so
Re: Man Catches His Fiancee Cheating On Hidden Cam; Advice by saydfact(m): 5:28am On Jul 01, 2017
All Emeka na spare parts dealers ni?
Re: Man Catches His Fiancee Cheating On Hidden Cam; Advice by ednut1(m): 6:11am On Jul 01, 2017
Fake Story
Re: Man Catches His Fiancee Cheating On Hidden Cam; Advice by saydfact(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
ednut1:
Fake Story

There is nothing new under the sun, u just might have not witnessed it yet... or met sm1 who has.. cheesy grin
Re: Man Catches His Fiancee Cheating On Hidden Cam; Advice by Sierusvirus(m): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
saydfact:

But why is nobody condemning the fiancee too ? is what she did justified?

She was totally wrong and she doesn't deserve Emeka cos she showed her true color as a girl. CHEATING and pretending they don't. To caught a girl that cheats is to think like them which was what he did.
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Fiancee Cheating On Hidden Cam; Advice by saydfact(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2017
Sierusvirus:

She was totally wrong and she doesn't deserve Emeka cos she showed her true color as a girl. CHEATING and pretending they don't. To caught a girl that cheats is to think like them which was what he did.
grin

abi
Re: Man Catches His Fiancee Cheating On Hidden Cam; Advice by drunkpunk(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Emeka - The Nosy Insecured One!!!

(1) (Reply)

Help ,a Mad Man Keep Giving Me Money .is It Normal / Help! I’m Not A Lesbian But I Think I’m In Love With A Girl / Pretty Sure My Luck With Men Has Run Out:please Advice Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.