Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

How To Speak To Girl You Actually Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Speak To Girl You Actually Love (635 Views)

6 Packs And Gym Result Physique Overrated, We Ladies Actually Love Chubby Guys / Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Speak To Girl You Actually Love by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
If there is any girl who is currently ruling your mind and always interrupts you in your dreams, attracts your attention every time she passes by, whose every small phase in front of your eyes becomes a big topic to gossip between your heart and your mind.We all have a dreamy girl in our hearts. And it’s not the new proof or any kind of research, it’s just an old but gold fact related to our sensitive heart that always needs its companion. And it’s been our biggest fallout being a man that, you know who to love but you don’t know how to express it or how to speak to the girl you love. Here are some tips to speak to your girl actually you love.

Tips to speak to your girl you actually love are:

1.Give A Helping Hand To Begin With: If you need a good idea to start with, getting an excuse to help her would be one the best, coz it can be implemented without any hesitations and to the strangers as well.

2.Get Yourself Well Groomed: Your appearance matters a lot. Make yourself presentable. And you better know, first impression is the last impression.

3.Make Contacts To Her Best Buddy: If you want to initiate with some clues about the girl, contact her best friends. Don’t disclose them either just make them your stairs to climb up to her.

4.Be Her Friend First: If you get introduced to her or have got up to at least a bit conversation, try to get the tag of friendship as the first motive. It would give you some chances to involve in few of her talks.

5.Find Small-Small Things That She Likes: When you certain things that your girl likes, it always would attract her attention to you. And who knows, one of them May put a lasting effect on her mind.

6.Convince Her To Trust You: You wonder what to say to your dream girl.? Then this is the best thing to do. A girl would share her feelings with you only when they trust you. If you are able to build trust for you in her eyes, you have cleared one level.

7.Be Flirty: Certain flirtatious gestures are the classical ways to impress a girl. While you are talking to her, put some twists of flirty talks or expression. But don’t overdo it.

8.Fragrance She Likes: It would be a bonus point for you if you have put-on the perfume of her choice. After all, fragrance has its own creativity to do in love stories.

9.Eye Contact And Smile: Eye contact is one of the most difficult tasks at the initial stages but if you manage to do it once, just for a few seconds, it would create some tickle in both of yours stomach.

10.Go Steady And Be You: Don’t make hurry, give some time. When you wait for proper time then only you get the desired output. And in the entire course, don’t forget yourself. You are one of a kind and it best suits you.

These are the tips to speak to girl you actually love.

MYND44 LALASTICLALA

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/12/how-to-speak-to-girl-you-actually-love.html

Re: How To Speak To Girl You Actually Love by darkmarky(m): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
cool can I use it to get laid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Speak To Girl You Actually Love by SexyNairalander: 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
crap

everyone gat his/her methods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Speak To Girl You Actually Love by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
I love you kiss cry
Re: How To Speak To Girl You Actually Love by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
darkmarky:
cool can I use it to get laid?

YES

After saying it... go to bed cheesy
Re: How To Speak To Girl You Actually Love by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin

How I wish my SUPACRUSH will read this.. cheesy

*my eyes on you*
Re: How To Speak To Girl You Actually Love by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sadly you are writing this on a Nigerian forum where Men/ guys objectify women. Now will they go extra miles for them? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders What's Ur Answer To This? / Make In Benue Makurdi / She Took My Name 2 Mamalawo..(a Short True Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.