Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose (44827 Views)

Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani / Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria / Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by basybasy: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sleekydee:
even me iyam worried, how are dis media outlets getting access to dis phone convos....this re serious propagandas, Buhari listen to mi, arresting Fayose and Wike isn't gonna solve Naija issues, can't u focus on a solution ni?
to me,fayose should be of good conducts. Castigating d efforts of Nigerian army about sambisa is not good at all. He is behaving like a garage man. All what is doing cant make us 4get dat he is part of dasuki gate. Kuje prison awaits him, u can bet it with me. He must pay back d yam he ate.

1 Like

Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by Everblazinggg(f): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
BERNIMOORE:

this source if Fake OP. Fayose Never Admit That the concorted Audio voice was his, It is Even more Mischievious That sahara reporters will concort something, and there are people on Nairaland that is ready to fabricate 'an admitance response' Using fake links this one http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/12/shameful-irresponsibile-that-dss-is-now.html

its now clear that sahara reporters are out to divert public attention from APC rigging in Rivers

(1) when wike lead protest to police headquarters against fakorede sahara reporters released a concorted Audio
(2) when wike policemen about 21 with him during election were arrested and detained, sahara reporters released another concorted Audio featuring fayose

Now waiting for Nairaland extention of their members that is ready to fabricate 'an admittance response' Using fake links

Anyway Nigerians are wiser. Fayose never admit that the audio voice was his as the whole audio thing is a hoarse! aimed at diverting peoples attention from the fact that wike a sitting governor's police and orderlies are been detained illegally to weaken security around the governor in a democratic setting from a president reffered to as 'a born again democrat' is laughable!

Keep foaming from your mouth. Fayose will say am the one while you Mr no body will tell us it's not him

1 Like

Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by maxzzo1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
dotman4real007:
are the powerful governors scared? They dont want us to hear how they plan to kill people that dont do their will, i beg keep recording!!
U 4got anybody can record too note first to do ne dey pain......let d recording begins....
Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by kcnwaigbo: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
basybasy:
to me,fayose should be of good conducts. Castigating d efforts of Nigerian army about sambisa is not good at all. He is behaving like a garage man. All what is doing cant make us 4get dat he is part of dasuki gate. Kuje prison awaits him, u can bet it with me. He must pay back d yam he ate.
Empty noise.How many people has Buhari convicted and jailed

1 Like

Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by princejayboss: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
I was in Nigeria First week of August and things were bad but not in this manner, I was surprise to come back this December to see the peak of hardship and still people are suffering, smiling yet placing attention to useless details... Dam what a country.

We allow our sentiments, religious beliefs, ethnic boarder lines and our political veiws to cloud our sense of reasoning.

Who does that? Who has the right to listen to people's conversation over the phone? Dam who does that?

People are applauding the DSS for doing so... Wow, where have our senses gone to? How do we know that this useless security Agency have not been listening to our daily conversations?

It might me Wike and Fayose today, who will it be tomorrow ?

We are moving towards North Korea or what... Do we even have laws? What are those idiots at the senate doing?.... Now I agree with president Elect Trump that Nigeria needs recolonization.

Nigerians should be afraid of the future because I see this FG as group blood thirsty fellows that will never leave office even if the ballot papers says so.

You can still find some youths clamouring for #Atiku2019, then I ask myself, why are we this foolish, why do we chose to remain in chains?

There is no law in the land, the President is the law I guess? Because if there is a law in the land PMB will never be a President ever again, he should be in the prison answering a felony charges? Who rules a Nation Nigeria without SSCE ?

The media is being used to clamp down on truth, Niraland and its owners simply blocks individuals who want to speak up for the nation, yet they forget that that some individuals in this platform can as well create a forum like this and use $200,000 USD to push its publicity without even knowing that they spent money.... My point here is that the media is the first problem of this nation Nigeria.

People fail to understand that opposition puts any ruling party on their toes to perform better, without opposition we will be Cuba in making where a 15years old girl is a sex worker in the streets of Havana...... If anyone has been to Cuba and see the state of economic hardship there, they will pray for a better opposition.

Finally my fellow Nigerians, let's ask ourselves the truthful but hurting question:

Are we good being together as the so called one Nigeria?

Who and who benefits from this marriage?

If truely this marriage is working, why are we in this state?

Do we love each other? Can we ever love each other?

Who amongst us is willing to die for our father land? Are we truely patriotic?

We might be better if we decide to go our different ways since we have tried one pattern since 1960 yet no reasonable result... We have tired same formula for over half a century yet we arrive at a failed result, why can't we try another thing?

I have been to more than 21 countries in the world and I have meet an Igbo man and a Yoruba man wherever I go, either as a student, civil savant, businessman, street huzla etc, this group at part of the group that brought into our economy $22b USD last year and $29b USD this year and still in counting.... Then I ask myself, why can't we see an hausa man huzling in the street of Spain, what is the contribution of this group to the Nation Nigeria?

Nigeria wake up, youths wake up, .... This useless leaders no get joy and don't give a Bleep about us.

FG should be ashamed on their proxy war using DSS #buharihas0%integrity

3 Likes

Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by basybasy: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
iretiland:

The saddest thing that dignify and intelligent Nigeria's must struggle with is how the likes of Fayose, Dino, Wike - professional touts and members of the Oshodi-bridge boys brigade - became men with serious responsibility in this country. Buhari may be bad, but, Fayose still have cases of people his killer boys murdered during his first term. Only the low-life GEJ rehabilitated him for the Ekiti govt house with a huge amount of our resources as now attested to by Obanikoro. Fayose is not fighting for any sane Nigerian, but trying to scare authorities away from following up with his criminal activities.
may God bless u. Fayose is fightn 4his indictment of dasuki gate. Kuje prison awaits him wether he likes it or not. All dis na rubish, he must cry 4 his involvement in dasuki gate
Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by dotman4real007(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
maxzzo1:

U 4got anybody can record too note first to do ne dey pain......let d recording begins....
Anybody wey wan record make him record oo jaree!! Shee na how i go take get money flex this new year i dey find as long as the police dont shoot me like the way they are shooting people anyhow.lol
Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by advocatebaba(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
sarrki:

What is H
MEANING HUNGER, HUSTLE, HATRED, HALLOWEEN, HAMATTAN, HOW E.T.C... CHOOSE 1
Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by emperorchedda(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sleekydee:

Definition of Propaganda: information, especially of a biased or misleading nature,
used to promote a political cause or point of view

from fayose's comments it qualifies as a Propaganda, as a matter of fact I blive it is cos APC re liars, So Dear Amina, dnt educate me on what a propaganda is, educate urself, u hear?
Ever since PDP used the word propaganda against APC all we hear from the opposition is 'Propaganda', even an illiterate now refers to anything as propaganda

Now according to your definition what is false or bias about this information/audio clip? Wasn't it Wike's and Fayose's voices you heard?? Tell me the 'propaganda' in it

You see a TV on and they tell you it's on you say Propaganda

Air touches you you say it's not air it is Propaganda

Buhari declares public holiday you say Propaganda

It seems you love the word just because you don't know the meaning and it sounds sweet

Educate yourself man!
Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by femorra(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
I'm surprised we are not talking about the gravity and implications ofthe conversation instead weare being partisan and petty.
iwonder what we are turning to in this country
na wa o

1 Like

Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by ihatesycophant(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
woodcook:

I for waka pass but l wont:

Stop comparing orange and apple, Hilary leak was done according to the US government by Russian not FBI. When FBI needed to investigate they got court order and did not publish any private email to the public.

But having a Nigerian paper having access to private conversations between two first class citizens is a breach of national security. I am surprised that DSS and SS are not calling for investigation how SR got hold of the conversation.

The funny thing is that you may think that since it involves Wike and Fayose that you are cool with it, but you failed to recognize the fact that the chicken will come home to roost someday.

For instance, I am sure if APC knew that the chicken would come home to roost so soon they would never have insulted GEJ or condone people calling him names then, I am sure you are a living witness how that actions has affected PMB so far.

In situation like this, you have to consider the long term implication and the spill over effect.
Young man, Sahara Reporters does not base in Nigeria and never registered With NBC.
However, the only thing I could deduce from this your comment is, your still pained by the ousting of Jonathan and no sensible reaction to the main issue. Let me remind you again, Sahara Reporters is not resident or registered in Nigeria. It's base in USA. Tapping or bugging Of line is done every where in the world. Your closest friend could tap your line, without you knowing, depending on the issue at stake.
Until ĐSS comes out to tell us its own version of the story. Fayose may just insinuate that it is ĐSS. If ĐSS, it is wrong but if not, Sahara Reporters is doing the real intelligence work.
Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by Akkotto: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pained by Gej ousted who buhari don help
ihatesycophant:
Young man, Sahara Reporters does not base in Nigeria and never registered With NBC.
However, the only thing I could deduce from this your comment is, your still pained by the ousting of Jonathan and no sensible reaction to the main issue. Let me remind you again, Sahara Reporters is not resident or registered in Nigeria. It's base in USA. Tapping or bugging Of line is done every where in the world. Your closest friend could tap your line, without you knowing, depending on the issue at stake.
Until ĐSS comes out to tell us its own version of the story. Fayose may just insinuate that it is ĐSS. If ĐSS, it is wrong but if not, Sahara Reporters is doing the real intelligence work.
Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by shabakm: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
Fayose stop crying
Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by oglalasioux(m): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
What's the use of releasing this recording to the press? Nigerian security agencies with their childish behaviour. Who doesn't know all our phone conversations are on record? Toothless bulldogs.
Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by zmtoz: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
AYODELE MY SON shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
modath:
If one has no skeleton in one's wardrobe, seeing skulls and bones would never make one jittery... The guilty never rest nor relax despite not being chased!!

A righteous heart & soul fear no reproach.... cool

FOR MOCKING OUR ARMED FORCES

FAYOSE & WIKE WILL HAVE NO PEACE HENCEFORTH
Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by souljaboi51(m): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
pls its about time biko. expose them...the fight against corruption must prevail
Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
modath:
If one has no skeleton in one's wardrobe, seeing skulls and bones would never make one jittery... The guilty never rest nor relax despite not being chased!!

FOR MAKING A MOCKERY OF OUR GALLANT ARMED FORCES

FAYOSE & WIKE SHALL KNOW NO PEACE.
Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
dotman4real007:
are the powerful governors scared? They dont want us to hear how they plan to kill people that dont do their will, i beg keep recording!!
forget about that..is not right
Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
modath:

...oga is not right no matter how you look at it
Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by heritage2009(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
SexyNairalander:
booked
Ruled., Penciled grin I cant see the book tongue

Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by marv1: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Somebody should tell this gov Fayose to stop playing like a kid and pay ekiti workers several months salary and not blaming the fg. Afterall he has collected bail out funds thrice from fg.
Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by agabaI23(m): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
modath:

Does that make it right to leak private conversation? If the DSS for security reasons is allowed to tap private conversations, is it right to leak it? Is it not supposed to help DSS avert danger? How many times have they leaked Boko haram conversation? Does it mean they do not intercept any? This is childish and it is very dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
ihatesycophant:

Mind you I will ignore the GEJ statement (as that shows me how simple minded you are) and respond to your twisted logic just because of the young ones on NL that might be misled by your assertions.

That it is done everywhere does not make it legal. Its like saying because there are thieves everywhere we shouldnt worry about securing our properties (your logic tire me).

US are still mapping out the best punishment for Russia( since the US claimed Russia was responsible for the hack.)

I am sure you remembered the diplomatic uproar when it made public that the US was tapping other nations line?

I am surprised that you do not understand the security implication of tapping the phones of governors, these are the number one citizen of their states. Even if it was DSS that tapped no third party should have access to it. If it was not DSS that tapped then there is a serious problem that the SS and DSS should address.

SR is not based in Nigeria that was my error.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by progress69: 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... If you don't know a jack about a topic why can't you maintain silence and learn. It is not a must that someone must comment on a topic. You appeared as someone who doesn't know, understand.

It is a crime for any govt apparatus to spy on its citizens without A COMPETENT COURT APPROVAL. The challenge I have here is will Fayose be able to prove beyond doubt that DSS actually intercepted his conversation. If he can establish this fact then he needs to sue.

It is very unfortunate that this country is gradually returning to a dictatorial, despotic and Totalitarian state. No respect for rule of law.

You are saying rubbish. Court order kor, court order. Do u even know the responsibility of thr DSS and the powers they weild?
Some of u clowns watch movies only for entertainment not to learn from. Even when making calls in the white house or when top US officials make calls, u hear them asking to be switched to secured lines cos anybody can be listening. Secured lines are highly encrypted satellite phones which is unhackable, but like always say anything made by man can be compromised. Making silly comments and calls over conversional phone lines like normal GSM lines when u obviously is being watched is foolishness of the highest order. If Fayose or Wik thinks their privacy was compromised i challenge them to go to court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by mengho(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nigerians are really gullible, Petty & unbearably naive, Instead of you to pay attention the content of conversation, u dey form over privacy issue.
You think say nobody dey listen to ur call, if you are one of those criminal elements like fayose & wike, I got news for you, your call is being monitored 24/7 , if u got nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear

1 Like

Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by isahsalee: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ogbeni, you're already severing as if pmb has started with you already?. Pleaae, enjoy your immunity while it last till about next 15 months. I trust you, you can't bite what you can't sew. 3 months to end of your tenure, just hire minimum of 150 SAN. But, this is my prophesy for you, 3 months to the end your tenure i see your major political allies in the state jumping ship denying and betray you before your very eyes. one of these people GEJ, FFK. Be warned.
Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by Akkotto: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
Is our military happy with buhari?
ALMUSTAQIM:

FOR MOCKING OUR ARMED FORCES

FAYOSE & WIKE WILL HAVE NO PEACE HENCEFORTH
Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by PastorOla1: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
FAYOSE SHOULD KNOW NOW NO HIDING PLACE FOR HIM. NOW THE HEAT IS ON HIM, HE IS ON THE OTHER SIDE NOW, IT IS NOT BUSINESS AS USUAL. ALL HE IS DOING NOW IS NOTHING BUT WASTE OF EKITI PEOPLE'S TIME.
Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by mapet: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Admin401:

it's not a propaganda, don't you know when to use that word?
you phone and everything you do with an electronic device can be tapped into and listened to
how is the science behind that propaganda?

the only thing wrong with this news is that it's a breach of privacy. nothing propaganda'ish about it.

There is nothing wrong about it. If gov Wike was not briefed, he is then an idiot not to know that the moment he became the governor, non of his lines are secured. It is a security protocol.......much more when he had been under surveillance
Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by mapet: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
TechEnthusiast:
Nigerian Govt does not know the importance of security and internet privacy,why wasnt the call encrypted in such a way that they can be no "man in the middle attack" interception to prevent eavesdropping conversations.
Applications like WhatsApp and Telegram messenger apply end to end encryption to thier chats,telegrams default/cloud messages are encrypted with client-server encryption and can be synched across multiple devices.While secret chats use end to end encryption.
All these apps are trying to protect people from wild spread internet surveilance.Our day to day calls are supposed to be encryted but our govt doesnt care about our privacy and security issues.

Bros,

This your O'level IT security knowledge is insufficient to address the situation on ground. First off, "security" and "internet privacy" are not exclusively out of the government security agencies coverage when surveillance is being carried out. Who told you encrypted calls cannot be decrypted by a third party/hacker? Or the attacks on Yahoo, Amazon and spate of cyber crimes in America for example is supposedly down to the inaction of the American government?

Meanwhile, lay off the ignorance. Your day-to-day calls is not supposed to be encrypted by the government? Gosh! How do some of you put illogic together
Re: Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose by mapet: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Kulas:
I keep saying that until we forget about tribal sentiments and political party affliations and rise up together and condenm this nonsense Buhari administration,they will start doing the needful.Forget that u are a yoruba and Tinubu directed u to vote for PMB and APC,say No and rise up to injustice.You as an ordinary person,how will you feel that somebody is tracking and recording your calls without your knowledge? Let alone DSS to a Governor.Haba!.My people this government is evil and wicked

Pls shut da fvck up!!! Are you human at all? You are not concerned that someone boasted opening in the call that he killed anybody that stood in his way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari / Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.