Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo (44402 Views)

My Brother's Girlfriend Is Disrespecting My Mum / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / I Can't Find My Father Since 2003, An Igbo Woman Charmed Him... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
Thank you jare
nkemma54:
i swear u get sense. not like d mofo i just quoted earlier
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by vislabraye(m): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freak101:
This is the genesis of the whole issue and I would appreciate your sincere answer if you were in my shoes.

I have two siblings,including me we are 3 altogether and our mom is late, so the three of us stay together in one house we built together.

My brother has a girlfriend that spent a week with us this month and the first day, she was kinda sluggish which I hate like waking up around 7am and staying in bed till 11am, as expected, when you go to people's house, you do what they do, if they use only maggi to cook, you don't add your own seasoning, even if its not your boyfriend you're expected to do what they do and assist in every chores they do.

First night she cooked, she used something like onga to cook although it's not onga which purged me during that week but i endured. And she cooked "ewedu" that we don't eat at home, my brother never eats ewedu, but he ate it because of her, I was really shocked because even if he's hungry, he'll never eat your ewedu soup, but he ate it, I just assumed that it's love and I cleared it from my mind.

Until last week, he fought with my sister and punched her because she wasn't happy with the girl and she was giving her attitude, even me, I'm not happy with her, but I don't show it, but she showed it because she can't take it, so he punched her and she started bleeding profusely on her nose, and that was the first time I would see them fight though, they don't fight at all

That's not the end, he got her an infinix zero 4 in that same week, meanwhile my phone's touchpad is bad and he hasn't even said anything about it, he got her a 90k+ device, seriously guys, I'm angry and sad, I think this is getting out of hand already.

And he'll be asking me every time that "do I like her" but I really don't have an answer because I don't want to break his heart, I really don't have an answer for him, but I'm not happy with her vibe at all. She's a badluck.

Please what do you think?

Some guys dey fall mugu. There's nothing you can do about it. Probably you don't hve a job and having to depend on your brother. It sucks. Just allow him enjoy himself. Learn to accept what he accepts and make peace with her. If not, it's best you leave.
Financial power matters a lot.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
Firstly, a house with strict rules knows never to invite a girlfriend to stay in, never. Fiancées and wives do that, period.

Your brother knows her girlfriend wakes up at 11am, given that different households have different rules. He should gave conveyed yours to her.

She is a little forward sef coz I don't know why she'll stay a week at a boyfriends' family house, let alone cooking for the family

My uncle eat scones all of a sudden as a nice gesture to his new wife. Who am I to complain

Your brother is not complaining, so instead of you complaining, simply charm your partner too and stay out of their business.

Lastly, stop competing with his girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by vislabraye(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
I think you should man up and tell him how you feel,if you can't then please allow sleeping dog lie.

About the phone he bought I don't think that should be a cause to worry about. You are a man, take care of your responsibilities abegi.

Are you sure you're not the girl in question grin ?
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Adekunleideology(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
Oga your story is incoherent... How does bad luck comes into what she has done.. Op get brain !

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by curvilicious: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
I feel ur pain bro it was like when my late bro drove everyone including last born if 10yrs out of d house because of his olosho wife who later planned wt his best friend and duped my bro of 14m in 2009 and he died of heart attack.

Talk to and pray for ur bro or else una suffer just began
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Freak101(f): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
Adekunleideology:
Oga your story is incoherent... How does bad luck comes into what she has done.. Op get brain !
you need that brain more, imbe
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Freak101(f): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
curvilicious:
I feel ur pain bro it was like when my late bro drove everyone including last born if 10yrs out of d house because of his olosho wife who later planned wt his best friend and duped my bro of 14m in 2009 and he died of heart attack.

awwwn,may his soul rest in peace and I'm sorry about your loss oh..Thanks though
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by ebonflexy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
cococandy:
Your brother should not have punched your sister no matter what.
That's unacceptable and she should report him to maybe your uncle or elders in your family so that they will sanction him.

As the rest of the matter, you guys mind your business and let him love his girlfriend the way he likes. I can't even see what she did wrong in your post. She cooked with a seasoning you didn't like? She woke up at 7:00am? Your brother ate something he doesn't normally eat because she made it? He gave her a phone? Where's the offense in any of that?

People please. Stop complicating simple matters because of your bias. That girl has done nothing to you guys. You just don't like her because you feel your brother won't be spending as much on you as he used to.
So maybe you people are the gold diggers here. Not her.

Abi O. And the funny OP is thinking his brother should first buy him a new phone before he buys for his babe....Instead of him to be thinking of how to make his own money.

I'm a guy, but OP sounds like the kind of in-law I wouldn't want around the house if I were a woman.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Freak101(f): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
God bless you for this aunty
jagugu88li:
Firstly, a house with strict rules knows never to invite a girlfriend to stay in, never. Fiancées and wives do that, period.

Your brother knows her girlfriend wakes up at 11am, given that different households have different rules. He should gave conveyed yours to her.

She is a little forward sef coz I don't know why she'll stay a week at a boyfriends' family house, let alone cooking for the family

My uncle eat scones all of a sudden as a nice gesture to his new wife. Who am I to complain

Your brother is not complaining, so instead of you complaining, simply charm your partner too and stay out of their business.

Lastly, stop competing with his girlfriend
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Princedapace(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bluezy13:
Schedule a family meeting...for the three of you and iron things out.
Be mature as regards the matters you table and the matters you swallow.
If possible invite an Elder in the family...but that should come after you must have tried the first meeting.

That girl is a golddigger, love should go to hell! They ain't married yet. Family comes first before girlfriend

Thank u o. U av said the truth. Can u imagine families who fought together to build a house and one yeye babe dey come form attitude. And one babe is there talking anyhow.. Girls can lie for Africa..
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Godsate: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
Your brother is truely a fooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
curvilicious:

Are you for real? Didnt your brother sue his best friend to court ?
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Freak101(f): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
Op is a girl uncle and why shouldnt be buy me a phone before he gets his girl a phone??am I not his sibling?or was it not I and my sister our mother left for him before going??why's he my elder brother rif he cannot cater for my needs?
ebonflexy:

Abi O. And the funny OP is thinking his brother should first buy him a new phone before he buys for his babe.
I'm a guy, but OP sounds like the kind of in-law I wouldn't want around the house if I were a woman.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=Drdonzeez post=52370509]/quote]

Get off my mention and mind your dam business
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Freak101(f): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
Tritri:

they probably ran away nau
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by uzoormah(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
epobot:

Are you a man or a woman? secondly, how old are u? Also pple do crazy things for love esp guys,so dont be too shocked. Happy holidays..pray for ur brother and try 2 be friends with his woman

are you sure that you are not the woman
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by curvilicious: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Tritri:

I'm not kidding he died of shock
We couldn't Sue on his behalf
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by ikukuhero: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freak101:
This is the genesis of the whole issue and I would appreciate your sincere answer if you were in my shoes.

I have two siblings,including me we are 3 altogether and our mom is late, so the three of us stay together in one house we built together.

My brother has a girlfriend that spent a week with us this month and the first day, she was kinda sluggish which I hate like waking up around 7am and staying in bed till 11am, as expected, when you go to people's house, you do what they do, if they use only maggi to cook, you don't add your own seasoning, even if its not your boyfriend you're expected to do what they do and assist in every chores they do.

First night she cooked, she used something like onga to cook although it's not onga which purged me during that week but i endured. And she cooked "ewedu" that we don't eat at home, my brother never eats ewedu, but he ate it because of her, I was really shocked because even if he's hungry, he'll never eat your ewedu soup, but he ate it, I just assumed that it's love and I cleared it from my mind.

Until last week, he fought with my sister and punched her because she wasn't happy with the girl and she was giving her attitude, even me, I'm not happy with her, but I don't show it, but she showed it because she can't take it, so he punched her and she started bleeding profusely on her nose, and that was the first time I would see them fight though, they don't fight at all

That's not the end, he got her an infinix zero 4 in that same week, meanwhile my phone's touchpad is bad and he hasn't even said anything about it, he got her a 90k+ device, seriously guys, I'm angry and sad, I think this is getting out of hand already.

And he'll be asking me every time that "do I like her" but I really don't have an answer because I don't want to break his heart, I really don't have an answer for him, but I'm not happy with her vibe at all. She's a badluck.

Please what do you think?

Please, tell him immediately about your feelings and observations. I promise you, that girl is gonna be real bad luck to your brother and family. She'll tear apart whatever bond exists between you siblings. She'll just focus on herself and ensures she spends your brother's money on herself and her family. And as your Mum is late, 'pélé' o, because she'll capitalize on that to do as she likes as there's no mother-in-law to halt her in her tracks. She'll ask your brother to send you and your sister away or make your own house a living hell for you. I have met her type in a certain family and that's why I can write these. Please pardon my 'gbagauns' and focus on the message.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by sisisioge: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When a man loves a woman...
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Princedapace(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pidgin2:
Everything will be solved if you all learn to mind your business

No.. He said their mum is late.. And if u read from the way they guy wrote.. U will know he is quite young and maybe depending on his brother for survivor for now.. He beat up his sister becus of a gf ..that is bad.

He should not spend that much on a gf.. While his family suffers.. I'm sure u will not be happy if ur brother does same..

Pls.. We should advice this boy properly. He needs to speak with an elderly person if he can't confront his elder brother.. He sounded so much like they survive together as a family.. U need to understand that. If his brother marries such girl.. She will ensure he abandons his family completely. Not nice..
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by ebonflexy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freak101:
Op is a girl uncle and why shouldnt be buy me a phone before he gets his girl a phone??am I not his sibling?or was it not I and my sister our mother left for him before going??why's he my elder brother rif he cannot cater for my needs?

I don't give a damn what the fawk you are.
Your phone is not a need, it is a want.

What you are failing to see, is that you and your sister are both COMPETING with his woman. And no sensible man will allow you do that.

You BOTH are very silly and need to go find YOUR OWN JOBS or at the very least YOUR OWN MEN. This will help you be less petty, because all what I'm hearing from your post is IDLENESS and MISPLACED ENTITLEMENT. Abi Why do you think you DESERVE a new phone, when you don't even have the job to maintain it?

If I can only buy one person a phone, it will be the woman I plan to marry....not a sibling. His money is not your money.

But come, are most females selfish or do most females just lack the ability to empathize on a matter ?
How will you take it if you had a fiance and his sisters were trying to compete with you too? Will you not come here to complain about how your fiance's sisters are lonely hags who are jealous because they don't have their own job/man?

Get your mind right.

The only time when your brother would be "wrong" is if he attempts to pushes y'all out of the family house. Then and only then do you really have a valid reason to be beefing anyone. But he isn't and I doubt he will.
I am sure when the time comes, he will move out and find a place for his new family.
He seems like a sensible man in love who is only defending his woman from petty in-laws.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
curvilicious:

I'm not kidding he died of shock
We couldn't Sue on his behalf

What a Wicked world...Why not explaine how it all started if we all might learn something from for future.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by uchennaq(m): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
This same mistake was made when my immediate elder brother got married to one Oron girl. Now the marriage only lasted for one year. They are not leaving together about to be divorced after millions spent. Can you believe they have separated for like close to 2yrs. Any woman that is coming into a family to bring disunity isn't qualified to be a house wife. A house wife is suppose to bring unity and bond the two families together. Be careful else you and your family might make the biggest mistake you will regret in the nearest future.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Acidosis(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
I can only thank God for giving me a good woman.

My girl wouldn't even allow me pay her t-fare. The last time I mentioned something like getting her a new phone, she gave me a million reasons why I shouldn't spend on a new phone.

I still wonder why some men have sworn to pursue ONLY pesticides - women that will come into your life and destroy everything you've ever laboured for.

May God help your brother. Buying a 90k phone when your younger sis has a tattered phone is the least you should expect from a lost brother. I'd advise you to start making plans for relocation. Prepare for the worst.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by curvilicious: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
Tritri:

What a Wicked world...Why not explaine how it all started if we all might learn something from for future.

Ok

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by MDGsVISIBLE: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
Chai grin
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Drdonzeez(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=Pidgin2 post=52371406][/quote]I'm even making you feel important.. The thing is that you had nothing meaningful to contribute and you could have done yourself more good by boycotting the thread.
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by Ojim07(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pidgin2:
Everything will be solved if you all learn to mind your business
Like you would..if it is ur bro...
#familyfirst
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by modaink333: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
D Mouth Action way d girl de give ur bro de format em brain
.......konji is a bastard
Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by ikombe: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
fkdmods:

Na you dem suppose to de fear pass. Why una be like this na? So, if someone come tell you say dem jazz am na so you go open your mouth de talk nonsense. Na people like you de go the so called babalawo house. Upon all the useless jazz wey una believe in, how that one take improve una lives? When it comes to bad thing na jazz, but when una de look for development una go run towards science. Can't you people think like normal people for God's sake?

Re: My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo by ikombe: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Benita27:
Are you sure?. grin
Yes Ma grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / Only Introverts Will Understand These / I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.