Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! (2698 Views)

Life Is Complicated, And Trying To Understand it Is Giving Me Serious Headache / I Don't Know Wat To Do. My Relationship Is Complicated / She Is Complicated. What A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Wolenice(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
There is this babe Ive been dating since first week of October. She lives alone and she works as a sales rep with a company.

The first thing I noticed was that the first time I went to her house, she allowed me to sex her. Although I couldn't get erection for reason not known to me. I saw this as a bad omen because this has never happened to me before. This lady is already 36 years old fair in complexion and I love her so much.

Her mother is a devoted Christian and my babe attends a leading Pentecostal church in Lagos.

She celebrated her birthday last week and as usual, we hang out and we ended up having sex. But what baffeled me was that she never allowed me to kiss her that day. Although we used to kiss before.

One of her phones got bad and she gave it to me to help her fix it. She traveled outside Lagos to celebrate Xmas with her mum. This is a lady I love so much and we are already talking marriage.

The shocking revelation came two days ago when I charged up the phone she gave me to fix and fortunately, d phone came on and I just playfully checked some of her watsapp messages. Ommggg!!!

I discovered my babe is the definition of waywardness. More than 15 sex partner both single and married men. I'm even suspecting she had sex with one of them who happened to be her ex the morning of her birthday before she came to me based on the chat she had with him that I read.

I'm totally heartbroken. I'm expecting her back in Lagos tomorrow and she is going to spend the new year holiday at my place. she is not yet aware of what I know.

I'm already talking with her mum on how I will visit her in January for introduction. Guys, wat do I do? Why are women like this? Please, let's someone out there advise me on the best way to handle this issue. Thanks.
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by SexyNairalander: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
booked

bros chop and clean mouth then tell her bye bye

1 Like

Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
What are you still waiting for?

Is it until you catch Her red-handed? undecided

End it

1 Like

Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
shocked

Ooh dear... The best thing u will do is to confront her with all the messages u read.. U need proof so u better screen shot them juz in case she will delete..

U better talk to her before this introduction happens sha...

2 Likes

Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by dollyjoy(f): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
A 36 years old lady keep over 15 sex partners? a beg make una dey lie small small abegi.

Op I guess you must be over 40+. sighs.

So what kind of advice do you want? we should give you reasons to stay or you are not wise enough at your age to borrow legs with the ones you already have to run? If possible FLY!!!!
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by yomi007k(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
Let her explain when she comes back....

But personally, I wud be planning my exit.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by nepapole(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
U better fall out of love and run away as fast as u can. She ain't gonna change.

1 Like

Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by shurley22(f): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
You've been dating her just three months now and you're already contemplating marriage?
Are you that desperate?

1 Like

Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Sexxkillz: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
LOL. . . Mugu.

She was never your babe. You were in love with a corporate Olosho. Blame yourself. She did nothing wrong. You were just another "business". . .

Next thread pls.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by SexyNairalander: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:
shocked

Ooh dear... The best thing u will do is to confront her with all the messages u read.. U need proof so u better screen shot them juz in case she will delete..

U better talk to her before this introduction happens sha...
sit her down? was she under jazz when she was sleeping with those guys. . .abeg let's be real here

and she knows his intention of getting married to her

Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
Since it's beyond you, it's beyond me too. Cannot come and kill myself for girl matter.

1 Like

Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Wolenice(m): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
A 36 years old lady keep over 15 sex partners? a beg make una dey lie small small abegi.

Op I guess you must be over 40+. sighs.

So what kind of advice do you want? we should give you reasons to stay or you are not wise enough at your age to borrow legs with the ones you already have to run? If possible FLY!!!!

My dear, everything I post there is the complete truth. I'm even conservative with the 15 partners sef. My babe is on Badoo, Hitwe(never heard of that before).

I can't be posting some of the horrible discoveries here. But this lady took it too far.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Kondomatic(m): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
SexyNairalander:
booked

bros chop and clean mouth then tell her bye bye
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
SexyNairalander:
sit her down? was she under jazz when she was sleeping with those guys. . .abeg let's be real here

and she knows his intention of getting married to her

But still he needs to confront her no matter what.. What do u want him to do? Run away? undecided
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by ogologoamu: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Girl of this generation can't be that foolish to give you her phone and travel for xmas knowing very well the massages in such phone.

OGOLOGOAMU cannot be deceived.

1 Like

Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Wolenice(m): 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
SexyNairalander:

and she knows his intention of getting married to hecr

I trusted this lady due to the fact that I see her as a devoted Christian. She is very soft spoken and shy too.
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by wristbangle: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
I don't mean to be harsh on you OP but if at your age sir you can't differentiate white from black, what can we call such chronic eye disease?

The writings are written boldly on the wall that she is a corporate runs girl who will give you series of nightmare in your marriage.

Kindly flee from her with your legs touching your head.
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Wolenice:

I trusted this lady due to the fact that I see her as a devoted Christian. She is very soft spoken and shy too.

Maybe this is a mistake or some test. Fifteen men? Unless she is a professional runs babe, it's unlikely. There must be an explanation.
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Wolenice(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sexxkillz:
LOL. . . Mugu.

She was never your babe. You were in love with a corporate Olosho. Blame yourself. She did nothing wrong. You were just another "business". . .

Next thread pls.

Very harsh and painful.

She didn't look it
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by SexyNairalander: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
Wolenice:

bro do not be deceived by their looks, I have had enough encounter with girls and I am telling you that most ain't loyal

if you eventually settle things with her, how are you sure she won't be committing adultery? from your analysis the sex partners she keeps are much. . .things happen for a reason and I feel her giving you are phone was one of those reason. so you can see the real her and run for your life
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by drmikeadams(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
ogologoamu:
Girl of this generation can't be that foolish to give you her phone and travel for xmas knowing very well the massages in such phone.

grin grin grin bros my female couz dashed my sis one of her phones,,,goiing thru that phone i found out my couz was sleeping with our married uncle.. grin ;Dmost times they forget or asume they deleted the infos on their phone..

1 Like

Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Wolenice(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
ogologoamu:

I swear my brother. This is the truth. This is not a made up story.

I believe this is a way of God showing me the truth about the person I'm rolling with.

I noticed she always tell me men cannot be trusted and I keep correcting her that she not generalise because I don't intend to cheat. And I mean it.

1 Like

Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by SexyNairalander: 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

But still he needs to confront her no matter what.. What do u want him to do? Run away? undecided
let's do it this way. . .you have are engaged to a guy and maybe next month you guys will tie the knot buh you found out he has multiple sex partner what would you do? move on with the marriage or run for your dear life
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by stan241(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
Oga, don't know what other advise you seek again except maybe you are telling us fabu cus i am not understanding how a 36yr old lady can have that many sexual partners.

Oh also close out the year by running a series of tests on yourself.
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by drmikeadams(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin grin unless the op has made up his mind to marry olosho....u berra go check for hiv test ..then screen shot the info and save it,,then fucckk tear the poossy till ur tired ,,,and then fly away...
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Wolenice:
There is this babe Ive been dating since first week of October. She lives alone and she works as a sales rep with a company.

The first thing I noticed was that the first time I went to her house, she allowed me to sex her. Although I couldn't get erection for reason not known to me. I saw this as a bad omen because this has never happened to me before. This lady is already 36 years old fair in complexion and I love her so much.

Her mother is a devoted Christian and my babe attends a leading Pentecostal church in Lagos.

She celebrated her birthday last week and as usual, we hang out and we ended up having sex. But what baffeled me was that she never allowed me to kiss her that day. Although we used to kiss before.

One of her phones got bad and she gave it to me to help her fix it. She traveled outside Lagos to celebrate Xmas with her mum. This is a lady I love so much and we are already talking marriage.

The shocking revelation came two days ago when I charged up the phone she gave me to fix and fortunately, d phone came on and I just playfully checked some of her watsapp messages. Ommggg!!!

I discovered my babe is the definition of waywardness. More than 15 sex partner both single and married men. I'm even suspecting she had sex with one of them who happened to be her ex the morning of her birthday before she came to me based on the chat she had with him that I read.

I'm totally heartbroken. I'm expecting her back in Lagos tomorrow and she is going to spend the new year holiday at my place. she is not yet aware of what I know.

I'm already talking with her mum on how I will visit her in January for introduction. Guys, wat do I do? Why are women like this? Please, let's someone out there advise me on the best way to handle this issue. Thanks.

Classically, love, they say is all you need, but to me, love is never enough and can't sustain a marriage.
I believe the way is
1. Check your self for STD, you might be a carrier
2. Stop sleeping with 36 years old ladies that let's you in the first day ...

3. If you love her confront her about it and tell her hkh thinking marigage
4. Her past is her past, if she is ready to settle, and you can afford to marry a borehole, then overlook it and marry her.
5. Tell your mom and let her know your wife to be has 15 Sexual partners but you must marry her cuz of love.

N. B. THERE IS A CHANCE SHE GAVE YOU THE PHONE KNOWING THAT YOU WOULD GO THRU THE CONTENT ASA WAY TO SHOW YOU HER REAL SELF.
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by mumumugu(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
she gave you the phone for a purpose knowing fully wel that you would check the message. She wants you to know the other side of her
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
SexyNairalander:
let's do it this way. . .you have are engaged to a guy and maybe next month you guys will tie the knot buh you found out he has multiple sex partner what would you do? move on with the marriage or run for your dear life

I will confront him first that I don't want to go further with him.. At least we have this closure.. And I am setting myself free from all these "what if" thingy sha..

I think this is proper since her mom is already involve in planning...
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Mimzyy(f): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
You're the main boyfriend. The rest are side chics dudes grin. You're the 'take home to mama'. grin

You should of course confront her with your findings and walk away! Or better still, wait until you contract STD angry.
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by Wolenice(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
stan241:
Oga, don't know what other advise you seek again except maybe you are telling us fabu cus i am not understanding how a 36yr old lady can have that many sexual partners.

Oh also close out the year by running a series of tests on yourself.

Bros, this is not fabu. This lady clocked 36 last week.

I'm totally stunned and confused.

All I need is advise on how best to handle this issue when she comes
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by wristbangle: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
mumumugu:

she gave you the phone for a purpose knowing fully wel that you would check the message. She wants you to know the other side of her

optimusmind:

Classically, love, they say is all you need, but to me, love is never enough and can't sustain a marriage.
I believe the way is
1. Check your self for STD, you might be a carrier
2. Stop sleeping with 36 years old ladies that let's you in the first day ...

3. If you love her confront her about it and tell her hkh thinking marigage
4. Her past is her past, if she is ready to settle, and you can afford to marry a borehole, then overlook it and marry her.
5. Tell your mom and let her know your wife to be has 15 Sexual partners but you must marry her cuz of love.

N. B. THERE IS A CHANCE SHE GAVE YOU THE PHONE KNOWING THAT YOU WOULD GO THRU THE CONTENT ASA WAY TO SHOW YOU HER REAL SELF.

Apt comments though

@Mimzyy, I don't believe so. What if she is exhibiting such scenes to other guys?
Re: This Is Complicated! Its Beyond Me! by SexyNairalander: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I will confront him first that I don't want to go further with him.. At least we have this closure.. And I am setting myself free from all these "what if" thingy sha..

I think this is proper since her mom is already involve in planning...
am not sure this would be your reaction. . .buh the koko na say the girl doesn't deserve him

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Rich Guy wants to marry me (pic) / 4 Steps That Show How Girls Move Into Your Home / Why Do Men Urinate In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.