Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) (49048 Views)

" 7 Things Buhari Does Not Know" - Reno Omokri / Tinubu: 8 Things Buhari's Government Must Do For Nigerians. See List... / 9 Things Buhari Promised Nigerians In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2016
oyb:

please do not call raiding judges taking bribes in cases that affect our national security fighting your opponents.
There is no prove that they collect bribe? Until proved otherwise it's allegy.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 30, 2016
Rotentina:

I agree with you, I will add this that Slow and Steady win the race. We shall get there.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Mobileowowa: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2016
Bros You have a Valid political score point there but the 200,000 N Power Jobs for were them they?. Well, local rice makes sense but there is still hunger.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by nery4u(m): 10:41am On Dec 30, 2016
embarassed

undecided

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 30, 2016
oyb:

please do not call raiding judges taking bribes in cases that affect our national security fighting your opponents.
In fact it's witch hunting because I can't find any person from APC among those being tried. If the likes of amaechi aren't tried they it's call witch hunting and if you say there are no proves then my statement still stand
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by just2endowed: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2016
ExAngel007:
i am talkin 'bout his achievement

dead achievement
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by just2endowed: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2016
the world deadliest terrorist: His Fulani brothers still there and the dullard see reason not to interfer and choose to tell us why his ear will remain deaf-keeping quiet/silent
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by fajani(m): 10:46am On Dec 30, 2016
Never see the real change..
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by shittu123(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2016
evansjeff:
In other news, computer wizards please help!!! I put on my laptop this morning to see this, I've done the little I know including removing the battery all to no avail, what should I do please?

I think d hard drive is tilted. ensure it is well positioned
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Ishaq717(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2016
Oga PMB carry on....wailers will always wail
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by ocelot2006(m): 10:54am On Dec 30, 2016
samazagudu:
in every crisis there is an opportunity. start producing more Palm oil so that you don't talk about recession.

With what capital?
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Lezzlie(m): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2016
ExAngel007:
President Muhammadu Buhari rode to the corridor of power on the platform on Change although a lot of Nigerians have complained that the promises made have not been fulfilled.

Here listed are nine points that shows that the administration of President Buhari at the end of 2016 has achieved a lot.

1. Sambisa Forest now a military garrison.

2. Nigerian (local) rice now a brand.

3. No more free government money.

4. Celebrated Christmas without fuel scarcity and bomb blast.

5. Created 200,000 N-Power jobs and 10,000 police recruitment without charging application fee and without single loss of life.

6. No more subsidy scam. Nigeria no longer indebted to fuel importers.

7. Boko Haram Commander arrested in Lagos... end of d road to Boko haram menace in d North East.

8. Treasury Single Account policy implemented without any hesitation.

9. Nigeria now ranked 22nd largest economy in the world... 1st in Africa.

l believe Nigeria will be great once again...

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1079604-buharis-successes-2016-listed.html?client=ms-android-tecno

Shame onto you.

Has Nigeria not been the number 1 economy in Africa since April 2014?

Has Nigeria not celebrate Xmas without fuel scarcity before?

Did APC not fight subsidy implementation on fuel earlier?

And how does the rest of silly listings you piled up there suppose to amount to change?

Your personal standard must be abysmally low.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by dabrightt: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2016
ExAngel007:
President Muhammadu Buhari rode to the corridor of power on the platform on Change although a lot of Nigerians have complained that the promises made have not been fulfilled.

Here listed are nine points that shows that the administration of President Buhari at the end of 2016 has achieved a lot.

5. Created 200,000 N-Power jobs and 10,000 police recruitment without charging application fee and without single loss of life.

7. Boko Haram Commander arrested in Lagos... end of d road to Boko haram menace in d North East.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1079604-buharis-successes-2016-listed.html?client=ms-android-tecno
You must be one of those bankers that live fake lifes..lalasticlala please delete this post from fp I will pay for it

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by giles14(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2016
ExAngel007:

this people (naij.com) are thieves dat piss was written by a friend 4days ago.

naija journalism is all about copy and past.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Nosaghae(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2016
ExAngel007:

Bomb ke ?
Bomb na understatement because for real u tight
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by nicelaw(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2016
Are you kidding me on no.9??
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by seguno2: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2016
Legitbaba:
oh, and u forgot the "almighty" Ogoni clean up??

The madam minister has chopped the $1 billion meant for it.
DSS, EFCC, SERAP they won't see that one since she is a northerner.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by kesmalindo(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
What about Dollars and inflation?

Or you want to eat bokoharam?
his achievement was listed here not what he didn't achieve. We all know he is yet to conquer the dollar issue
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by kesmalindo(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2016
nicelaw:
Are you kidding me on no.9??
that's the truth
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by femarse: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2016
OjoChigozieNuhu:
Can you categorize a student that failed 6 out of 12 courses an achiver? How have the nine points listed by you made exchange rate to be 197 Naira to 1 dollar, brought down the price of 50kg of rice to 8000 Naira, made the salary of an average civil servant a living wage?

Lets call a spade a spade......Buhari is yet to impress the populance after almost two years in the office. We belive and hope he can still turn things around.

. Is the forex about importing consumables alone? Now in lay man's language........... If one dollar is 1 to 1 producers can import essential machineries that cannot be made in Nigeria to produce goods locally from locally sourced raw materials, Agricultural impliments/tractors can be imported at afordable rates for farmers to boost production and so.....
Also it will be easy to buy, transfer and adopt technology to make the nation become independent.
Indeed common sense is not common at all

and since when dollar was 197 to 1$ how many agricultural input has been imported
was farming so great when dollar was 197# to 1$ ??
how many Nigerian made rice spring up during Jonathan era when forex was cheap and easy ? like they said if #1 = $1 nobody will ever look back to farming again Nigeria will simply become a dumping ground for imported product
who will stress himself to produce when he can easily by the finish product ? and at the same time who is wiser ? producer or consumer?
all the haters of buhari govt are the silly consumers who couldn't use their brain to produce

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by jinneyb(m): 11:23am On Dec 30, 2016
evansjeff:
In other news, computer wizards please help!!! I put on my laptop this morning to see this, I've done the little I know including removing the battery all to no avail, what should I do please?

Have you been able to fix it, if not, maybe you should restart again, and if it doesn't work, try and get a bootable cd to install a fresh copy of your operating system on the system. Hope that works.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by alfsalami: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2016
Wailers will not be happy about these
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by samx4real(m): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2016
ExAngel007:

List of things that made this government a failure

1. Recession
2. #500 = $1
3. Poor power supply
4. Hardship
5. Failure by government to pay workers.
6.Unemployment
7. Increament in price of fuel.
8. Over 200% increament in price of food stuffs
9. Increament in price of transport fairs.
10. High rate of strike in schools.
11. Increament in price of power supply.
12. Naira is the 4th worst performing currency in the world
13. Lies about distroying boko haram stronghood... How can they claim they have defitted BH without capturing their leader shakau

With these points I rest my arguement...

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by shegxyy(m): 11:33am On Dec 30, 2016
I have read at least more than 20 articles on NL about Buhari's failures. I'm yet to see an article on GEJ's achievements of ruling this country for over 6 years.

We've been ever reliant on Crude Oil aand now the world is focusing on cleaner energy (if you are sound in chemistry, you will know that by products of crude oil affects our climates) and this led to a huge reduction in the price of crude oil. This is what led us into recession. The question every Nigerian is meant to ask is what is the way out of this problem? Not using PMB's administration as a means of blame for your own personal failures. In this same administration people are making it without stealing one dime from any motherf*cker
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Atom57(m): 11:34am On Dec 30, 2016
evansjeff:
It like it have something to do with it Hard disk
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by bejeria101(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2016
Make una use una sense,when they share the money they wld call you? Using the presidential villa for his daughters wedding,naim father property? Absolute rubbish and nansense. In other climes its N500 to $1 now so his dullardry is working
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 30, 2016
gurunlocker:

That's how it start, if we talk now they will report. If you are a blind dullard supporter, I know truth will hurt you. Did you see any insult in my post?.... I'm sure you are a kid, so I won't even bother responding to you again.

Next time, don't reasons with your emotion.....it will lead you astray. Thinks with your heart and brain. Okay?

Common sense is not common.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by yarimo(m): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2016
samazagudu:
in every crisis there is an opportunity. start producing more Palm oil so that you don't talk about recession.
sorry am not talking about recession, I am just reminding OP about one of the changes.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Legitbaba(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2016
CashVessel:

On Paper only..nothing is happening here in Ogoni land

hahahaha na APC way b that oh...we are still hopeful Sha, the old man may decide to change his mind and start to work
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by AfroSamurai: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2016
Lezzlie:

Shame onto you.

Has Nigeria not been the number 1 economy in Africa since April 2014?

Has Nigeria not celebrate Xmas without fuel scarcity before?

Did APC not fight subsidy implementation on fuel earlier?

And how does the rest of silly listings you piled up there suppose to amount to change?

Your personal standard must be abysmally low.
Personally, we should ask him how much is a cup of rice, a cup or egusi, a cup of ogbono, a cup garri in the market.

Let him compare and contrast, then again, it's about change, and change, can be positive, or negative.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by smirn(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2016
OjoChigozieNuhu:
Can you categorize a student that failed 6 out of 12 courses an achiver? How have the nine points listed by you made exchange rate to be 197 Naira to 1 dollar, brought down the price of 50kg of rice to 8000 Naira, made the salary of an average civil servant a living wage?

Lets call a spade a spade......Buhari is yet to impress the populance after almost two years in the office. We belive and hope he can still turn things around.

. Is the forex about importing consumables alone? Now in lay man's language........... If one dollar is 1 to 1 producers can import essential machineries that cannot be made in Nigeria to produce goods locally from locally sourced raw materials, Agricultural impliments/tractors can be imported at afordable rates for farmers to boost production and so.....
Also it will be easy to buy, transfer and adopt technology to make the nation become independent.
Indeed common sense is not common at all
We don't need to import machineries, agricultural implements. We have to produce them here in Nigeria so other countries can buy from us. Let stop using the dollar for anytime, then the issue of exchange rate won't be there. For u that think you have common sense, the only way u can equate the naira to the dollar is not to have any need for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) / Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.