Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) (49045 Views)

" 7 Things Buhari Does Not Know" - Reno Omokri / Tinubu: 8 Things Buhari's Government Must Do For Nigerians. See List... / 9 Things Buhari Promised Nigerians In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Horus(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ToL8s1jCZU

Buhari Asks Nigerians To Be Patient
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Asebaba1(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2016
If they allow this biafrans you will even finish yourselve. You can never be grateful
BiafraBushBoy:
What about Dollars and inflation?

Or you want to eat bokoharam?
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by xdlwilliamz(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2016
Hello Good evening...
just wanted to let you know more about our ultimate cycler forum,

we have a large whatsapp forum where we help our members earn their money easily without having to go through the stress of finding people, hence once you register, we assign downliners from our group to register under you and you will start earning your money...
you invest 12,500 and earn 50,000 within a week, 4 people will be assigned to you by our admins and each of the four people pays you 12500 on registration making it a total of 50k.

here is the link to our whatsapp forum...
https:///EGS5CLfS2lkHJHOiZANhEs
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by godquality: 9:49am On Dec 30, 2016
As much as i don't agree with some of the aforementioned achievements, i believe if any reader is aggrieved by this then they should open a parallel thread stating the failures rather than pissing all over this one.

The fact is that Nigerians are never satisfied. Even if Jesus or Mohammed should rule us. Complainants will still complain.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by prinsam30: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2016
skedman:
I came to check pretty ladies however, I had chose exangel007, she is bomb.

I just checked her out but there was nothing related to Bomb in her facial look and entire body endowment

are u sure u wearing ur glasses

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by FactualSpeech: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2016
The plain truth is,the administration may mean good for the masses but so far it has done more harm than good. Assuming strong foundations are being laid while we undergo this suffering could have been better as we will believe there is light at the end of the tunnel......All well and good,at least there are little achievements,we hope to see more next year.

God help Nigeria cos I believe we have been blessed enough
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by daprince098(m): 9:54am On Dec 30, 2016
He don really tried now that kerosene is #250/litre
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by ImoRiver: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2016
What I like about Buhari Government is tackling our root problems instead of impressionism as obtained in the past. 2 things are left in my expectations from his government.

1 is power. I'm not impressed with the state of things in the power sector and he seems headed same way as Jonathan with excuses.

2 is currency exchange rate. Naira should be devalued to at least 1000 to a Dollar and the parallel market eliminated. Surely people will suffer but to develop we need such harsh measures.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Braingold: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2016
This post is a lie. here is the real things that changed 1. Nigeria entered recession
2. Prices of things.
3. Dollar rise high against naira.
4. Fulani herds men killings
5. Army belongs to Fulani and Yoruba people alone in high rank
6. DSS and Efcc witch hunting
7. Low Electricity in Nigeria

8. Fulani supremacy
9. Nigeria having alot of mid-east allies.

10. de oddaz room. woman oppression
dont quote me

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by justicejay(m): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2016
evansjeff:
In other news, computer wizards please help!!! I put on my laptop this morning to see this, I've done the little I know including removing the battery all to no avail, what should I do please?
Lmao, isn't that arsenal picture on the background?
I don't expect less.
Good luck
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Holysholay: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2016
Vickiweezy:
This op, you will just see any article online and come paste it in NL without going thru that article properly.
Buhari changed Nigeria in a bad way, don't use his 1% achievement to cover for his 99% failure.
Buhari did more harm than good in his administration... #fact.

You right, even with PhD, things are not easy for me in naija. Wonder what ordinary Nigerian will chop in this mess. Cant wait to run comot naija ASAP

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2016
asuustrike2009:
Yea but needs to do more as the expectations are high.If this government can use DSS to fight their opponents, why can't they use it on improvement in power supply after all their laid legacy is to disobey Court order. At least most Nigerians would be happy when they see electricity companies running from pillar to post .Personally I don't buy that crap of short fall in gas supply while electricity bills keep on increasing.

please do not call raiding judges taking bribes in cases that affect our national security fighting your opponents.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by EzeNri(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2016
I thought Zombie version 3.0 will be out in 2019. How did u get that when other are yet to upgrade to the latest 2.0, and many of them unstalling the programme permanently. Congrat.

You forgot to add 1.7 Million jobs lost in 9 months, CPI increase from 9.2% to 92%, CBNgate, secret recruitments, corruption in the IDP's, fulani headsmen, recession the TSA helped to plunge us into, padded budgets, 100m for Aso rock kitchen utensils, the ones bought in 2016 don develop wings.

U scored less than 10% and u called that achievement. This version 3.0 script must be really bad ooh. greatermax77 whyniel Mcowubaba so Version 3.0 don commot una no wan tell me abi. God dey ooh.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by shakaZuIlu: 9:58am On Dec 30, 2016
evansjeff:
In other news, computer wizards please help!!! I put on my laptop this morning to see this, I've done the little I know including removing the battery all to no avail, what should I do please?
bros it's like your hard disk shifted from its position hence computer not seeing it.

solution

unscrew your hard drive cover at the back remove it and fix it back gently but firm then restart your pc cool
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by godquality: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2016
sucess001:

1 Dollar is now N490 (from 190) this is what supply and demand is all about.

Fuel is now N143 (From 86.50) at least it eliminated the subsidy cabal we had. Those who rob us dry.

Job losses in the millions ... Good and valid point but this should be expected when the economy is shrinking.

Corruption only targeted at PDP members.. well they were in power for 16 years. So when this APC govt leave the next will do the same to them.

CHANGE IS HERE INDEED!!!.... Indeed it's here. Whether everybody will like the change they see is another matter.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by evansjeff(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2016
justicejay:

Lmao, isn't that arsenal picture on the background?
I don't expect less.
Good luck
wetin dey do you self? Answer me if you get solution jor
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by jpmoriarti(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2016
Change is not an overnight affair. Little by little, things will turn around for good in this country.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by bart10: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2016
Mediocrity. The achievements are not measurable. This is sad for Nigeria. Whoever listed those rubbish as achievements should be jailed.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Michaelgates(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2016
evansjeff:
Check the hard drive. the hard drive is either damaged or is not fixed welll
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Ibman: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2016
PHCN is exploiting the masses with nobody saying anything. We pay high bills without getting electricity for up to ten days in a month.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by coolhumble(m): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
is dollar your currency?
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by mice(m): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2016
evansjeff:

Check your laptop hdd as the operating system ks not found
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Enosetale: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2016
In trying to solve problem A. U establish B and C. . Buhari has solved some issues. But he has created to many other problem
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by hazyfm1: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2016
Elijahrona:
11. People are committing suicide because of starvation.

Not stavation, it's due to MMM grin grin
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by walexsho(m): 10:15am On Dec 30, 2016
babdap:
Nigerians are hungry, Buhari do something now before something go do you in 2019.
There is no candidate with a clean sheet to Challenge him to victory, Just list those that has performed greatly while in office, start from Local govt to State to Federal level. Our problem is that we recycle old scraps.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by psalmsjob: 10:19am On Dec 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

What good is meat in a house of strife or war?

You have cheap dollars but can't go to a mall even in Abuja to spend it because there will be a bomb blast. I'm sure you have forgotten how it was before.

Safety first and every other things will follow!
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Plus234(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2016
2017 will be greater, PMB will surprise everyone with improvement
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by nlanded: 10:26am On Dec 30, 2016
Think about it, assuming PDP is still ruling and oil price crashed from $140/barrel to $40/barrel...
Then Dasuki keeps on distributing arms' funds to Bafarawas, Metus etc...
Boko Haram keeps on occupying more LGAs in the northeast...
Patience Jonathan still saves millions of dollars in her multiple accounts...
Soldiers keep on running away from the battlefield...
Asari keeps on receiving millions of dollars for guarding oil pipes...
Ayo Oritsajefo's private jet is being used to carry millions of dollars in the name of buying arms from Israel...
We keep on having incessant explosions in churches, mosques, motor parks and markets...
TSA and BVN are still yet to be implemented.
Where do you think we would have been by now?
Buhari is working , Nigeria is moving, critics are having a field day. But, citizens who never benefited from the old corrupt order knows better. Long live Baba, Long live
Nigeria.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by walexsho(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2016
evansjeff:
It's either the hard disk is bad or Hard disk not well fixed or the boot order settings
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by Raheemzee(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

c dis mumu talking of dollar.. U don touch dollar b4
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by ayanfeeledumare: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Your list is filled with failures

When you expect failure, you will get failure.

Blind man.
Re: 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) by walexsho(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2016
PUSH1:

So you want the government to subsidize the dollar so that you will start importing junks into this country.
has the previous administration been subsidizing. Anyway, Bad state of Naira is an advantage of those Working abroad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Watches Barca Vs Atletico Madrid Match In Spain,2 Sign Agreement Wit Madrid / Wike & Akpabio Spotted Chilling Over A Few Drinks: Pictures & Video / Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.