Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,369 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash (53088 Views)

Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian In An All-Star Guest List / Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian / Serena Williams Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by ibnjarir93(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2016
Reverse Racism at play
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by dinachi(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2016
thecrush:

SHe be billionaire before naw
No millionaire.
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by Diamondwriter(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2016
It's almost as if black people are becoming more racist that whites

4 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2016
RaeMystix:

Ha!. I pray this interracial marriage between white men and Black women continues.
....Why do you say such prayers if I may ask?
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by agrovick(m): 9:15am On Dec 30, 2016
In MJ's voice, it doesn't matter whether you are black or white

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by codemaniacs: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2016
cococandy:
But many black men marry other races and disparage black women any chance they get yet it's not news?
Pls the critics should take several seats.

is your husband white

next time say black "american" men...
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by ScarletOverkill(f): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2016
Reddit is now a white supremacist forum? Reddit? As in, reddit
Okay o.

Make them go siddon abeg. Serena wey don date black men tire. Wey don receive insults from black men tire. The babe don kukuma find who go appreciate her as she be cool

Ride on, abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2016
rokiatu:
I don't think so since most white guys got small Di...ck. lipsrsealed

...I dunno where you got that warped theory from...how many white di...cks have you sampled?
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by ScarletOverkill(f): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2016
ibnjarir93:
Reverse Racism at play

I swear down. I laughed when I saw someone say that Serena is marrying "the enemy".
Every random white dude is now the enemy.

Nothing wey man pikin no go see for this world.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by nnokwa042(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2016
DuruCrusher:
But can that man really handle that ass....?

if they wan born pikin dem go call u to help dem impregnate her abi everthing about black is all about how big is ur kondo cant we think of any other thing apart from ass and kondo? Japanese girls re they complaining about thier men small kondo? Japanese men with small kondo check what they give to the world from electronic to cars black men with big kondo nko? I Dont know what to say when africans still import toothpicks from china with small kondo angry

11 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2016
ScarletOverkill:
Reddit is now a white supremacist forum? Reddit? As in, reddit
Okay o.

Make them go siddon abeg. Serena wey don date black men tire. Wey don receive insults from black men tire. The babe don kukuma find who go appreciate her as she be cool

Ride on, abeg.
...Women women women!!!..always obssessed with engagement and proposals...no one is looking at the larger picture..are they even compactible to start with??..will they still be together in 5-10yrs from now?..barely four months,he popped the question and she said YES......smh

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by zicoraads: 9:23am On Dec 30, 2016
rokiatu:

You think? undecided se.x is not everything to every woman.

She probably said yes cause of other reasons.
You are quite funny. Who said it was? Were we not having a conversation about his _dick? You make it sound like I initiated the conversation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by repogirl(f): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2016
Wow! This race fight is serious o. Blacks now see white people as enemies?

I don't know much about this racist fight as I have never experienced it but it's seeming like the whites are becoming the victims here.

A girl got engaged to a man she loves, where is the enemity there?

4 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by WomanOfRace(f): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2016
All the black guys dating her never proposed..they just wanna eat and keep eating the cake; white man came along and proposed just after 4months, so what the heck is wrong with that?

They should chill abeg

4 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by martineverest(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2016
ironically,the biggest racists in USA are black people.

She made the right choice....marriage is not all about sex.white men married for love,irrepective of ur status,while black men are mostly cheats.

3 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by runbeni(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2016
no black man will marry an old rich woman. only whiteman can. so let her be.

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by martineverest(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2016
rokiatu:
I don't think so since most white guys got small Di...ck. lipsrsealed

madam,marriage is not all about sex...90 percent of black men are cheats.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by shizzy7(f): 9:30am On Dec 30, 2016
Some people are getting crazier by the day........

Someone is in love and sadists are talking about colour..
Everything is racism in their entire life.
Mad People.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by martineverest(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2016
runbeni:
no black man will marry an old rich woman. only whiteman can. so let her be.
they(black) will only marrry her for her money and abscond with her money when they are done.

White men are sstill the best in terms of marriage

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by ScarletOverkill(f): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2016
Blueeyedboi:
...Women women women!!!..always obssessed with engagement and proposals...no one is looking at the larger picture..are they even compactible to start with??..will they still be together in 5-10yrs from now?..barely four months,he popped the question and she said YES......smh

Imagine. "Obssessed", "compactible". English iyaff suffer. And I'm sure there are more male users commenting on this topic than female.

How is anyone outside their relationship supposed to know if they're compatible?
Why I go just siddon dey ask myself if them go last 5-10 years? Onto which levels?
Barely four months indeed. Babe wey date Common for three solid years, nothing happen. She wan marry who she want.
You guys should park well abegi, make man pikin see better road.

5 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by mengho(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2016
Who cares my future GF and future wife must be white, preferably an Arab, besides black dude marrying black chick ends up giving too much gas. its just like mixing two bottles of coke. But mix Coke with fanta & is beautiful hybrid.

Beside majority black women are always angry & shout too much

3 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2016
Blueeyedboi:
...I dunno where you got that warped theory from...how many white di...cks have you sampled?
warped theory?

Lol even white people themselves know this duh. undecided

Damn fact.
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by runbeni(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2016
no black man will wanna marry her cos she's old. only a Whiteman can.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by ScarletOverkill(f): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2016
mengho:
Who cares my future GF and future wife must be white, preferably an Arab, besides black dude marrying black chick ends up giving too much has just like mixing too bottles of coke. But mix Coke with fanta & is beautiful hybrid.

Beside majority black women are always angry & shout too much

See? Na them dey complain pass o.
Na them go still vex tomorrow if the angry shouters look for inside white pipo domot.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2016
dinachi:
Only fools get married in the US.

Does that even make sense?
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by pamcode(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2016
The first poster in the screenshot is crazy imagine asking If the guy can handle that ass. Lord have mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by ahahnow: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2016
Dreyl:
That guy dosen't look like he can handle her, she needs a guy like me. cool

Please shut up there and go marry your level in Agunle.. angry angry angry
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by mengho(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2016
ScarletOverkill:

See? Na them dey complain pass o.
Na them go still vex tomorrow if the angry shouters look for inside white pipo domot.

You just remainded me of some1 "it's that why your shouting" you luk like the type

P.S am just kidding woh, make you no Bash me dis early morning, I still haven't fully wake up yet
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by ScarletOverkill(f): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2016
nnokwa042:
if they wan born pikin dem go call to help dem impregnate her everthing about black is all about how big is ur kondo cant we think of any other thing apart from ass and kondo? Japanese girls re they complaining about thier men small kondo? Japanese men with small kondo check what they give to the world from electronic to cars black men with big kondo nko? I Dont know what to say when africans still import toothpicks from china with small kondo angry

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by ScarletOverkill(f): 9:47am On Dec 30, 2016
mengho:

You just remainded me of some1 "it's that why your shouting" you luk like the type

P.S am just kidding woh, make you no Bash me dis early morning, I still haven't fully wake up yet

No mind me jare. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by dinachi(m): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2016
LaEvilIMiss:

Does that even make sense?
Absolutely! To the millions of men disenfranchised by the system.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by wristbangle: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2016
What's their business with her decision? Mtchewww!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iheanacho & Onyekuru Engage In A Play Fight In Cameroon (Photos, Video) / Jay Jay Okocha's Daughter, Danniie Slays In New Pictures / Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.