Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,352 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash (53107 Views)

Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian In An All-Star Guest List / Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian / Serena Williams Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by cococandy(f): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2016
codemaniacs:

is your husband white

next time say black "american" men...
Unfortunately many black African men are guilty of that.
Even in this website.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by Dreyl(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2016
ahahnow:

Please shut up there and go marry your level in Agunle.. angry angry angry
who the hell are you to tell me to shut up
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by codemaniacs: 9:53am On Dec 30, 2016
cococandy:
Unfortunately many black African men are guilty of that. Even in this website.
u didn't answer d question...
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by trumpclinton247: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2016
wake up...her choice.....you dont what she experienced and what many blackwomen are experiencing in the hands of the male counter parts....bastard children..abandoned by same man that claim to love her...majority of black American women are suffering. single parenting while the broke ass niga run off to another...and it become a thing of fun...a child growing up without the fathers love...this they dont care sef...african men re even trying a bit in this aspect....women are really suffering to be honest...am planning to marry a white lovly girl even if she doesnt have money...they meant *i love you when they say so ..not Nigerian girls have sucked me dry in the name of love....dont bloody quote me oooo

3 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2016
What are they yapping about? If she can't find any eligible black guy to marry let her go white, after all given her dark complexion it makes sense to look for a fairer mate, so that her kids wont't be black like darkness.
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by trumpclinton247: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2016
kaeforum:
What are they yapping about? If she can't find any eligible black guy to marry let her go white, after all given her dark complexion it makes sense to look for a fairer mate, so that her kids wont't be black like darkness.
.....like adam oshomole and Obj...
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by HARDDON: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2016
deb303:
and they say the whites are racist

SErina isnt just Another chocolate soul, she is d face of d blacks

Imagine a queen of a community abadoning all d fyn men in her domain to hit it wit an unknown man

Im very free minded..... the above is just dissectin the mind of those people
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by soath(m): 10:10am On Dec 30, 2016
deb303:
You've said my mind.
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by shotster50(m): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2016
Quite stupid really.. Its her life people need to get a grip. What about the countless successful black guys who marry Caucasians.... Faux Angry twitter people....
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by Origin(f): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2016
30 something years all of Una go seat down Una no go serious. Person wey serious go come Una go say no gree. Every woman wants to be treated like a queen. If its the Chinese that has the guts to do it. I'll choose him.

Has she ever turned anybody Down? Get some guts fellas.

3 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by cescky(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2016
dinachi:
Why are you all getting angry with her? She is very smart. At least in a few years or months from now, she will become a billionaire when she dumps his sorry azz and takes half of what the idiot have laboured for all his life.

grin grin you de vex oo
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by iambliss: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2016
what's all the fuss for? if she's happy why expect her to throw it away for some stereotype nonsense? same colour don't guarantee a successful marriage. I see why divorce is on the increase. people marrying for the wrong reasons.
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by EmekaBlue(m): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2016
Black racism
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by safarigirl(f): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2016
mengho:
Who cares my future GF and future wife must be white, preferably an Arab, besides black dude marrying black chick ends up giving too much gas. its just like mixing two bottles of coke. But mix Coke with fanta & is beautiful hybrid.

Beside majority black women are always angry & shout too much
oga, Arabs are not white people. Educate yourself rather than making ignorant statements

5 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by akinszz: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2016
Ha! If i handle that asss... If i handle am... Ooooojigbijigbijigbi......
DuruCrusher:
But can that man really handle that ass....?

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by mediocre(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2016
Black people are more racist than whites doe, amean look at this.
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 30, 2016
dinachi:

Absolutely! To the millions of men disenfranchised by the system.

waow.. it is like blaming the United Kingdom for our present predicament because of Slave Trade.. haba.. African-American Men have had decades to get their shit together.. they have failed just like Black Africa has failed .. better serving time in jails and gangs selling drugs and defrauding people worldwide than going to school , getting an education and treating women right
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by mengho(m): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2016
safarigirl:
oga, Arabs are not white people. Educate yourself rather than making ignorant statements
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2016
Blueeyedboi:
...I dunno where you got that warped theory from...how many white di...cks have you sampled?
Immature crying baby!
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2016
martineverest:
they(black) will only marrry her for her money and abscond with her money when they are done.

White men are sstill the best in terms of marriage
White or Black may marry 7x before their death. Marriage is not about who is the best! marriage is a personal discovery!

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by Jacko1(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2016
dinachi:
Why are you all getting angry with her? She is very smart. At least in a few years or months from now, she will become a billionaire when she dumps his sorry azz and takes half of what the idiot have laboured for all his life.

On the contrary
Dude is worth just 6 million dollars
Shevis worth over 200 million

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by nnokwa042(m): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2016
ScarletOverkill:

grin grin
even me sef with my kondo my oyibo wife no even take it as anything for her sexx is ur technics not how big ur kondo is grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by nonjebose(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2016
HARDDON:

SErina isnt just Another chocolate soul, she is d face of d blacks

Imagine a queen of a community abadoning all d fyn men in her domain to hit it wit an unknown man

Im very free minded..... the above is just dissectin the mind of those people
If they saw her as a queen or the face of blacks, then the blacks she dated should treated her well, propose to her or get married to her. She is not getting younger, so she gat to do what she gat to do. Wish her happiness in this relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2016
thing is she'll still come back looking for another guy after being smashed. naso all of them celebs dey do for usa
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 30, 2016
Setaje:
I am of the the opinion that black women need to explore more. I don't no why they stick to the very kind of men that disrespects them the most! It's OK for almost all the NFL players to date and marry white women, its OK for many black American actors and musicians to marry white women or even have them as baby mamas, but for a black successful woman to marry a white man, it has become an issue. The same reasons black successful men don't marry black women is the same reason black successful women should run from black men!

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by clickwtB(m): 11:43am On Dec 30, 2016
Serena you ve lost my respect and love.
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by ChinonsoDike2: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2016
You Nigerian savages need to mind your own business. Fix your country's problems before you try and fix my country's problems. Losers. Your country is a big, fat toilet.
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by HARDDON: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2016
nonjebose:

If they saw her as a queen or the face of blacks, then the blacks she dated should treated her well, propose to her or get married to her. She is not getting younger, so she gat to do what she gat to do. Wish her happiness in this relationship.

Tru dah
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by Fash20: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2016
deb303:

Not when they see phat ass they can bang... Lol

The fact is not all whites are racist and not all blacks are not racists
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by HARDDON: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:
You Nigerian savages need to mind your own business. Fix your country's problems before you try and fix my country's problems. Losers. Your country is big, fat toilet.

And who is this bag of spineless bones?

ChinosoDick forming 2Tek, forming yankee? Brahahaha
Im very sure u typed that from an unmapped eastern part of Nigeria. Bakassi Penusila element claiming akon

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by mengho(m): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
safarigirl:

Now now, there is no need to be jealous, there is always room for you, afterall who says I can't handle two wives

P.S b4 u get pissed, you should know am only joking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha's Daughter, Danniie Slays In New Pictures / Iheanacho & Onyekuru Engage In A Play Fight In Cameroon (Photos, Video) / Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.