Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash (53125 Views)

Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian In An All-Star Guest List / Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian / Serena Williams Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by Rossikki: 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
WomanOfRace:
All the black guys dating her never proposed..they just wanna eat and keep eating the cake; white man came along and proposed just after 4months, so what the heck is wrong with that?

They should chill abeg

How do you know she did not reject the marriage proposals from her black partners? She is after all, Serena Williams, and doesn't say yes to every marriage proposition.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by Rossikki: 12:01am On Dec 31, 2016
ooshinibos:
I don't blame her , she is not racist , she does not have to marry a black man ...what's so special about black people anyway , we really don't know how to take care of ourselves ..look at Nigeria for example

You sound very thoughtless.

Do you think white countries did not experience poverty and strife during their early years of development? Go and read Charles Dickens' accounts of Victorian England, where malnutrition and disease were rife, and people lived 10 to a room in cities, with child labour the norm for the majority, while the elite and royalty lived like lords! Every race went through that, so get rid of your inferiority complex.
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by uzolexis(f): 12:48am On Dec 31, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:
You Nigerian savages need to mind your own business. Fix your country's problems before you try and fix my country's problems. Losers. Your country is a big, fat toilet.

mumu, you are American abi no wonder you lack manners, calling pple savages.
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by lereinter(m): 6:13am On Dec 31, 2016
DuruCrusher:
But can that man really handle that ass....?

yu no dey see how white man strong for mojo.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by imitateMe(m): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2016
Setaje:
I am of the the opinion that black women need to explore more. I don't no why they stick to the very kind of men that disrespects them the most! It's OK for almost all the NFL players to date and marry white women, its OK for many black American actors and musicians to marry white women or even have them as baby mamas, but for a black successful woman to marry a white man, it has become an issue. The same reasons black successful men don't marry black women is the same reason black successful women should run from black men!
I really don't understand your definition of 'successful'.
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
Not surprised. It's the same thing they did and are still doing to Tamara Mowry for marrying Adam Housely, baseball player/journalist, because he's White.

dinachi:
Why are you all getting angry with her? She is very smart. At least in a few years or months from now, she will become a billionaire when she dumps his sorry azz and takes half of what the idiot have laboured for all his life.
MRA lackey, do your research. This is Serena-freaking-Williams. She's worth lots more than him lol.
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by ooshinibos: 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
Rossikki:

Do you think white countries did not experience poverty and strife during their early years of development? Go and read Charles Dickens' accounts of Victorian England, where malnutrition and disease were rife, and people lived 10 to a room in cities, with child labour the norm for the majority, while the elite and royalty lived like lords! Every race went through that, so get rid of your inferiority complex.
rubbish ..we are talking about today not 400 years ago ,no excuse ,
you are true Nigerian ,clueless bunch of human being generating clueless leader every for four years ...iranu , always in development phase after 50 years of independence ..now apologize for your thought less writings ...
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by ooshinibos: 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Rossikki:

Nigerian Mentality is a disgrace ..the religious mindset is shambles ,
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by bukatyne(f): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
Originalsly:
Doesn't this show a complex?...I must marry White or as close to White as I can get?... natural or self made? And do you really think 4 months is enough to get to know someone enough to make marriage promise?....if yes, ...I'll put a check mark on my calendar and be getting back to you on a different level in April!

So did you propose in April 2017?

Cc: setaje

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by okwabayi(m): 5:58am On Sep 05, 2018
Rossikki:

Can you ever post a mention without first throwing insults? I know you are older than 20 years old so why act immature?
I am yet to see a diplomatic response from you to any poster on this forum.
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by okwabayi(m): 6:00am On Sep 05, 2018
The only thing I see in the whole news is the co-founder of Reddit is a billionaire. It shows there is money in user generated-information.
We should stay here slacking, typing rubbish while enriching one anonymous human being.
Re: Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash by AlphaStyles(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Mayflowa:

You know...being in America, I have come to realise blacks are more racist than white. They always berate their women following a white man but their men marry white women every day.

A black lady came into my living space and went straight to remove my wall frame because it has white couple on it. I was very shocked! She told blacks don't keep anything of white but I have seen black poster in white men home several times. I am just having a rethink about American racism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo To Open Luxury Hotel In Manchester As Part Of Growing Empire / Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish / Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.