Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,898 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today (47491 Views)

Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu / Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) / Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by GoldCircle: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
sarrki:
He mocked himself

Nigerian president is our image within and outside

Let's play opposition with passion with cause

Op modify the topic
why didn't you take this same stance when your midget friend in Kaduna was insulting the incumbent and his wife between 2010 - 2015?

"Opposition with passion with cause" indeed.

All is fare in warfare. I like Fayose for the fire brand that he is. The truth is that people are beginning to see what he stands for and to be fair to him, he warned Nigerians.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Maghan37: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dcomrade:

Lol.. ...where were you when APC rubbished GEJ and his Government? I don't want to believe you are just being hypocritical with you statement bro grin

What goes around.. ..... lipsrsealed
If not because most Nigerians hate d truth,& if not because God decided to bless this country with d price of oil being @ its peak, we would have been cursing him by now. No country Will survive with DAT level of corruption under GEJ & buhari whether we like it or not has a better reputation than GEJ .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2016

If your mother's man friend is stronger than your father, you will be forced to address him as daddy. No doubt, I'm their (APC) daddy.

grin grin grin grin
Fayose is obviously APC's Daddy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by jericco1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
cold blooded
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by pentlumpro(f): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ayo fayose is a true son of Yorubaland

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
sarrki:
He mocked himself
Op modify the topic
modify what? what nonsense!
lnfact Fayose our Hero 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by agbangam: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
Benita27:
Of course the president is the image of this country home and abroad, i really wonder how the international community see us as a Nation to have voted someone who's intellectually bankrupt as president of a Nation with highly educated individuals.

Fayose is on point.

Y do enjoy supporting anything dat is corrupt In a sane world pple like Fayose shud be sleeping in Jail by now. I am so sure dat if Ibori had been in Nig. Him too wud ve been insulting PMB n pple like u will be hailing him. We all know dat der is hunger in d land (which is not PMB fault) but dat doesn't mean we shud throw away our brains into d gutters.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by agbangam: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Fayose na ur fault, na GEJ wey uplift u wit over 2Billion naira i blame.
GEJ also made pple Fani Kayode to get mouth wit 850Million naira...

Well Nigerians are hungry so our sense of reasoning don block. To some hungry folks out der u are their Hero cos of hunger forgetting dat u are only fighting for d serious prosecution awaiting u by 2018. Nnamdi case will better dan ur case cos enough witnesses are awaiting u wen ur immunity expires. But I am so sure u go follow Cameroon live naija.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by fkdmods: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Flexherbal:
Who can take this country to the Promise land!

That person does not exist yet. If there is, he/she is a dead man walking.
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by ChessEnthusiast: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
sarrki:
He mocked himself
Op modify the topic
Pray tell how he mocked himself. I'm not a fan of Fayose. But can you fault him on anything he had said? I don't expect a political jobber to agree

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by bumi10(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
good

the only governor in Nigeria
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by bezimo(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
Benita27:
Of course the president is the image of this country home and abroad, i really wonder how the international community see us as a Nation to have voted someone who's intellectually bankrupt as president of a Nation with highly educated individuals.

Fayose is on point.
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by ezeegolimited30(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
even if APC fail,May buhari never fail!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by ChessEnthusiast: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
shakaZuIlu:
Fayose the oshokomole of yoruba land the man who's great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive

the voice of the voiceless

confirmed by E.A Adeboye of RCCG smiley

twale for you sir
also superceeds that of the skirt wearing ojuku, azikwe and all the south eastern governors especially the prayer and fasting balless governor. Don't you just agree? Fayose is Greater than every Ibo leader dead or alive.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Kingrapha(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
sarrki:
He mocked himself

Op modify the topic
. When will you go for deliverance..... you this infamous zombie wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by dammiedot(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
no one is perfect.... Buhari or Fayose or any other politicians, but Fayose should learn to respect the office of the president. who ever the president is, he/she deserves respect. If he aint happy with the way the president is ruling there are other ways of letting him know.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by ojinuocheibi(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SOFT GROUND TO LAND BEFORE SANGO BUHARI OR OGUN APC STRIKE AM 2018.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Myself2(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
sarrki:

Greater than Gej, adaka Boro, Nnamdi Azikwe and ojukwu combined

Errrr Fayose is Yoruba so let's limit the comparison to the sons of Oduduwa.No digression

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by fkdmods: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
shakaZuIlu:
Fayose the oshokomole of yoruba land the man who's great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive

the voice of the voiceless

confirmed by E.A Adeboye of RCCG smiley

twale for you sir

And here is the reason you all will be in bondage till the end of time. Obviously shakazulu is a 12 year old else he would not have compared Fayose to Awo. If there was a leader Nigeria or at least the west truly had, it was Awo. Flawed but selfless. He is a major reason the west advanced quicker than anywhere else in Nigeria till this day with his free education for all. Nigerians don't know their history and are doomed to make the mistakes of their past. How anyone can put Awolowo and Fayose in the same sentence is beyond me. A man that has done absolutely nothing for his state not to talk of the yoruba race. Well, as i have always said, a country deserves the leaders it has. This is the reason Nigeria is such a lovely well developed country today grin.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by bezimo(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Maghan37:
If not because most Nigerians hate d truth,& if not because God decided to bless this country with d price of oil being @ its peak, we would have been cursing him by now. No country Will survive with DAT level of corruption under GEJ & buhari whether we like it or not has a better reputation than GEJ .

I guess a better reputation among the aboki and Almajiris up North, because I don't see how someone who isn't chronically bankrupt mentally would still see Bingohari as better who has unarguably and easily become the worse president Nigeria has ever had that even his wife, possibly number 1 supporter unexpectedly admitted that things are falling apart and if it continues, she would likely not vote for her husband bingohari if he chooses to recontest in 2019. Yet some daft folks are yarning nonsense as if their brain is upside down.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by GoldenJAT(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
u read some comments on this forum....and u cant help but WONDER how some people are an embodiment of STUPIDITY...commenting with no iota of LOGIC.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by passyhansome(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
Able Gov

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by ayindejimmy(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
Benita27:

Fayose is on point.

Fayose is an attention seeker.

Silence is his best answer.

Opposition will always complain

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Ayo199(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
shegxyy:
Has anyone here been to Ekiti this year? Fayose is doing nothing in that state o. NOTHING has been done by this man.
u can lie for Africa...4get say fayose dey jamtalk o..but he doesn't play with infrastructures

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by nepapole(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Flexherbal:
Who can take this country to the Promise land!
Lalasticlala.
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by waky15(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Fayose might not be challenged or cowed by the higher authority,but he will surely be rewarded either postive or negative soon

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Bash10(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
jakesbaba:
Is Fayose the only gov in Nig? HE should keep quiet for a moment. Talks too much

no he is not the only gov. he is just the only standout opposition. we need more people like him in the opposition.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Opakan2: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Fayose the ruler of igbos in waiting.. The Asiwaju gburu gburu 1 of the entire alaigbo.. ride on

o ni pe te.. 2018 is just around the corner
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by emmydollars4life(m): 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
shegxyy:
Has anyone here been to Ekiti this year? Fayose is doing nothing in that state o. NOTHING has been done by this man.
WE LOVE HIM LIKE THAT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by bezimo(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
chie8:
When you see my past, you can project my future. There can be no future without the past. What is happening in Nigeria now are the same as 1983.
#FayoseOnAIT

May be we should even return to that past because in that past, Dollar was N200 and one bag of rice was N8,000.
#FayoseOnAIT

If nothing was wrong with the Old Testament, there would not have been any need for the New Testament. They promised us a new testament, let it be a new testament indeed.
#FayoseOnAIT

Buhari is not fighting any corruption. He is fighting his political foes. They are just trying to make all Nigerians paupers so that when they share N1,000 at the polling units, it will be like N1m.
#FayoseOnAIT

Magu was indicted by their own DSS and they are still saying the AGF should investigate, is AGF the police?
#FayoseOnAIT

After Magu has been indicted by the DSS, what are they investigating again? Are they saying DSS report is no longer credible?
#FayoseOnAIT

God is a God of single-standard, not dounle-standard. This Buhari’s govt is a govt of dounle-standard.
#FayoseOnAIT

If your mother's man friend is stronger than your father, you will be forced to address him as daddy. No doubt, I'm their (APC) daddy.
#FayoseOnAIT

I'm a nation of Israel surrounded by the Philistines.
#FayoseOnAIT

Anyone on any seat of power looking for my downfall, either at the federal or state level will be removed in 2017
#FayoseOnAIT

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/fayose-ridicules-buhari-magu-on-ait.html?m=1

There are 2 times Nigerian economy has been in recession 1983 and 2016, Bingohari was in charge, if he is not a daft leader, tell me what he is?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by kinnlive(m): 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
thus got me thinking
"If your mother's man friend is stronger than your father, you will be forced to address him as daddy. No doubt, I'm their (APC) daddy.
#FayoseOnAIT"

"After Magu has been indicted by the DSS, what are they investigating again? Are they saying DSS report is no longer credible?
#FayoseOnAIT"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by fmzzy(m): 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
jakesbaba:
Is Fayose the only gov in Nig? HE should keep quiet for a moment. Talks too much

dont you know that A CLOSE MOUTH IS A CLOSE DESTINE.stop criticizing the FAYOSE and face the reality, as the matter of fact you have not eating today. grin wink

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest / Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele / Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.