Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today (47497 Views)

Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu / Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) / Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Jokerman(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
dammiedot:
no one is perfect.... Buhari or Fayose or any other politicians, but Fayose should learn to respect the office of the president. who ever the president is, he/she deserves respect. If he aint happy with the way the president is ruling there are other ways of letting him know.

The way we respected Jonathan abi be kor??

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by victorazy(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Crownadex:
Though Fayose is a talkative but always tells true , we really need this typ of Fayose government in ondo state...

I watched the interview in the morning grin
I laf tire grin grin grin
Even the presenters- - Madam onyechere and her colleague.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Okwyjesus(m): 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
jakesbaba:
Is Fayose the only gov in Nig? HE should keep quiet for a moment. Talks too much

A beg park well joor. Someone need to talk to this hypocritical govt. Saying another and doing abother.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by fkdmods: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
shakaZuIlu:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

how many yoruba leaders stood for their people even your most revered Tinubu and Osibanjo kept quite when yorubas are being massacred by fulanis only Fayose challenged them and set the pace for other useless governors but what did he get in return from the people he's protecting? malic and hatred.

Fayose has even proven to be more omoluabi than any yoruba leader by irrespective of party differences tried and unite yoruba leaders including Aregbesola and Tinubu ask modath cool that's what a good selfless leader does not by asss licking your oppressors.

Tinubu you loved so much has been gagged by the federal government you love.
use your brain bro.
it will shock you to know that I'll choose Fayose over my state governor any day

Any foool can talk. What counts are your actions and what you have done. Disregard the words. Focus on the actions of people. What has fayose done aside perpetuating the poverty and dilapidation in his state? Nigerians are the dullest people one can encounter. This is the same mentality that galvanized these m.orons to go out en masse to vote for that senile old man. Based on your logic, he must be doing something right because he is talking right? Buhari talked too. Why won't you choose fayose? If i was mentally and morally bankrupt and my options were limited to a collection of nonentities i probably would too. But i'm not so i know better. I really feel sorry for you all. You thinks it's bad now? Guy, it's going to get worse. Much much worse. With or without Buhari. Partly because the majority have the same thought process you have. Unfreaking believable. Smh. Oh, before you go on about how God will never let that happen, let me help you because you guys don't think that far ahead. Nigeria has been in existence for more than half a century and not one real leader to point to. Why do you think that is and why do you think by some miracle 2019 will bring forth one?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by munezo(m): 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Thank you my able Governor, the only voice of the opposition that can not be silenced.

Ride on. Whoever wants your downfall will fall and never rise again.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by victorazy(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
dammiedot:
no one is perfect.... Buhari or Fayose or any other politicians, but Fayose should learn to respect the office of the president. who ever the president is, he/she deserves respect. If he aint happy with the way the president is ruling there are other ways of letting him know.

Yes ur right, at least the same way him (Buhari) respected GEJ grin

Who says there is nothing like nemesis grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by yaki84: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
ddippset:
even people who haven't eaten since yesterday and have no paid employment are taking sides between fayose and Buhari who are both sipping 1 million naira bottles of wine, whose relatives are living in mansions home and abroad. disgusting youths of Nigeria!
See who is talking??
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
I'm NO fan of fayose,
BUT brave-heart/ radical/formidable opposition like him is URGENTLY NEEDED to CHECKMATE the power-drunk/self-serving nomad & cohorts!

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by kibra4u(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
sarrki:
He mocked himself

Nigerian president is our image within and outside

Let's play opposition with passion with cause

Op modify the topic

Which image. Maybe your image though but certainly not mine. Guy just take a chill pill cos you dont really know what your saying. Things are not going well, there are double standards, hypocricy and tribalism in the so called Change Government and your here talking about someone mocking himself when he is actually saying the gospel truth. I think you are completely oblivious of what is happening in this country. Open your eyes and see.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by jamesbond22(m): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
No democracy can fulfil its destiny without strong opposition party to checkmate them. I think Fayose is another Opposition personified. I may not support all he is saying but I respect his boldness and confidence. Keep it up sir

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by phantom24: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
It's very simple to know if Bulgari is clueless or not, ask yourself this question.. ."What has A fall in crude prices got to do with the ban on essential commodities which Nigerians need for survival "? Was Rome built overnight? They said they want to diversify the economy But a bag of feed is nowN4000 talk less of fertilizer . Tell me who will plant? If any of buharis children were among those affected by this recession am sure he would have taken the right decision, we can't continue to be ruled by a deaf man.. .God bless fayose, I wish we had about 3 of His kibd Kind
. ...##buharimustgo#

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Buharimustgo: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
sarrki:
He mocked himself

Op modify the topic

So you are just getting to know the president is your image,when u and ur APC were insulting Jonathan u guys didn't know he was our imagine,sycophantic zombie

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by JinX100: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
sarrki:
He mocked himself

Op modify the topic

Really!!!

When APC was the opposition party and all of you insulted a sitting president off and on air, you and your other maggots never had this thought. Ewu!!
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by truthspeaks: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
Definitely not sarrki's buhari - the world's worst president
Flexherbal:
Who can take this country to the Promise land!
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
shegxyy:
Has anyone here been to Ekiti this year? Fayose is doing nothing in that state o. NOTHING has been done by this man.
dont want to login before but jst have to do dat to reply some funny fools....bro pls what as d idot buhari done for nigeria this year?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by vickylincon(m): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
shakaZuIlu:
[s][/s]
just like you played with Gej
my nigga karma is real and that's karma for you
when the likes of lair Muhammed the charlatan bastard oyegun Elrufai etc are insulting Gej all you do is hail them and call them patriot grin
now it's Buhari's turn so zombie deal with it or better still go fight Fayose and stop talking nonsense
hypocrite
kiss the truth
you really disappointed me o. Just because someone did something that's wrong does not mean you should also did the same thing. Two wrongs don't make a right
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by teebell999(m): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
I trust PMB, a president with matured mind, He will never trade words with fools. He believes so much in action.
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by nelsilvercloud(m): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
jakesbaba:
Is Fayose the only gov in Nig? HE should keep quiet for a moment. Talks too much
The only governor with guts!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by ak22(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
chie8:
When you see my past, you can project my future. There can be no future without the past. What is happening in Nigeria now are the same as 1983.
#FayoseOnAIT

May be we should even return to that past because in that past, Dollar was N200 and one bag of rice was N8,000.
#FayoseOnAIT

If nothing was wrong with the Old Testament, there would not have been any need for the New Testament. They promised us a new testament, let it be a new testament indeed.
#FayoseOnAIT

Buhari is not fighting any corruption. He is fighting his political foes. They are just trying to make all Nigerians paupers so that when they share N1,000 at the polling units, it will be like N1m.
#FayoseOnAIT

Magu was indicted by their own DSS and they are still saying the AGF should investigate, is AGF the police?
#FayoseOnAIT

After Magu has been indicted by the DSS, what are they investigating again? Are they saying DSS report is no longer credible?
#FayoseOnAIT

God is a God of single-standard, not dounle-standard. This Buhari’s govt is a govt of dounle-standard.
#FayoseOnAIT

If your mother's man friend is stronger than your father, you will be forced to address him as daddy. No doubt, I'm their (APC) daddy.
#FayoseOnAIT

I'm a nation of Israel surrounded by the Philistines.
#FayoseOnAIT

Anyone on any seat of power looking for my downfall, either at the federal or state level will be removed in 2017
#FayoseOnAIT

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/fayose-ridicules-buhari-magu-on-ait.html?m=1
Governor Fayose's girlfriend has absconded with his N75m (Seventy -five million naira) kept with her in the government House.
Olota News Review learnt that the incident took place on Christmas eve,December 24, 2016. The lady in question is one of the favourites of the Governor whom he has dated for a long time hence he trusted her.
The lady has a whole chalet and official car dedicated to her in the government house, hence she can go out anytime she likes because she is Oga's favourite.
On learning that the lady has absconded with a whopping N75 million naira, Fayose was mad with everybody working at the government house and threatened to sack his PA, one Omosilade from Afao Ekiti. Some Fayose's aides and civil servants working in the government house were grumbling after the revelation saying that he is a wicked person who can afford to play with N75 million naira with a girlfriend but refused to pay workers' salary and pensioners' allowances but hide under stomach infrastructure to make billions while he deceives the common people with a kongo of rice, N200, cutting of ponmon and meat in the market and buying pepper and tomatoes in the market which he doesn't need! It is because of the need to cover up these incidents that made Fayose embarked on operation "Flush Out Civil Servants From The Government House".
This is the second time in less than two months that a lady would abscond with Fayose's money. Another girlfriend of his also absconded with an undisclosed amount of money about two months ago. The lady was also lodged in the government house with a vehicle given to her which she drove herself. The lady dropped the car key with a female Commissioner in the State Civil Service Commission and bolted with the money! Fayose was so mad with female Commissioner for being so daft to accept the car keys from the lady and consequently ordered her to be evicted from the government house warning he never wanted to see her near the government house again! The December eve incident followed the same pattern.
The whereabouts of the lady with cool N75m cash remains unknown for now but our usual reliable source will give us the name and background of the latest Fayose-made millionaire while Olota News Review will keep you posted.
Olota News Review
December 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by sammhi(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
agbangam:

Y do enjoy supporting anything dat is corrupt In a sane world pple like Fayose shud be sleeping in Jail by now. I am so sure dat if Ibori had been in Nig. Him too wud ve been insulting PMB n pple like u will be hailing him. We all know dat der is hunger in d land (which is not PMB fault) but dat doesn't mean we shud throw away our brains into d gutters.
I agree with you and he will sleep in jail with OBJ , PmB , GEJ and all others ... they are all guilty .
Am not a fan of Fayose but we need people like him to stand up to tyrants ....

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by shakaZuIlu: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
[s]
ChessEnthusiast:

My rebuttal pepper you for body sha. kpele
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
jakesbaba:

Deal with it! He CAN NOT keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by spartan117(m): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
sarrki:

Wetin you book ?
Ftc wink
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by fabulousnize(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oga boss u talk true... I say big Amen to ur prayer's
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by sheyisky(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Abacha
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by madjnr: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
MrsMurphy:
I don't know why I really like this man
Cos you're a Wailer....
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by daryoor03(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
The brave man
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by tete7000(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
Maybe lie Muhammed should be replying Fayose. I thought in the days of Jonathan he used to be hailed anytime he insulted and told lies against the government. Their nemesis has now arrived in Fayose, why has he gone quiet? Is he no longer the government mouthpiece, the propaganda minister? Tell them that time to stop insulting a sitting government, they said hell no, now Fayose has borrowed their leaves, they are angry.

Those who live in glass house don't throw stones. Trump too will hear when he mount the saddle of power in America. Already Obama is creating some problems for him before leaving power. Lies, prejudice and propaganda can get you power but they create nightmare for you while you sit in that power.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
fkdmods:

And here is the reason you all will be in bondage till the end of time. Obviously shakazulu is a 12 year old else he would not have compared Fayose to Awo. If there was leader Nigeria or at least the west truly had, it was Awo. Flawed but selfless. He is a major reason the west advanced quicker than anywhere else in Nigeria till this day with his free education for all. Nigerians don't know their history and are doomed to make the mistakes of their past. How anyone can put Awolowo and Fayose in the same sentence is beyond me. A man that has done absolutely nothing for his state not to talk of the yoruba race. Well, as i have always said, a country deserve the leaders it has. This is the reason Nigeria is such a lovely well developed country today grin.
Bro don't take that guy too serious, he's just a stupîd tribalist...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
sarrki:

Greater than Gej, adaka Boro, Nnamdi Azikwe and ojukwu combined
and ur ancestors
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
fkdmods:

Any foool can talk. What counts are your actions and what you have done. Disregard the words. Focus on the actions of people. What has fayose done aside perpetuating the poverty and dilapidation in his state? Nigerians are the dullest people one can encounter. This is the same mentality that galvanized these m.orons to go out en masse to vote for that senile old man. Based on your logic, he must be doing something right because he is talking right? Buhari talked too. Why won't you choose fayose? If i was mentally and morally bankrupt and my options were limited to a collection of nonentities i probably would too. But i'm not so i know better. I really feel sorry for you all. You thinks it's bad now? Guy, it's going to get worse. Much much worse. With or without Buhari. Partly because the majority have the same thought process you have. Unfreaking believable. Smh. Oh, before you go on about how God will never let that happen, let me help you because you guys don't think that far ahead. Nigeria has been in existence for more than half a century and not one real leader to point to. Why do you think that is and why do you think by some miracle 2019 will bring forth one?
Very sad that the last set of true leaders we had was them Azikiwe, Awolowo and Tafawa Balewa

Real sad...

cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by nelsilvercloud(m): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
vickylincon:
you really disappointed me o. Just because someone did something that's wrong does not mean you should also did the same thing. Two wrongs don't make a right
Ever heard the word "karma"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited / Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) / Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.