Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,967 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today (47492 Views)

Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu / Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) / Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by hakimi1974(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
ak22:

1. Sambisa Forest now a military garrison.
2. Nigerian (local) rice now a brand.
3. No more free government money.
4. Celebrated Christmas without fuel scarcity and bomb blast.
5. Created 200,000 N-Power jobs and 10,000 police recruitment without charging application fee and without single loss of life.
6. No more subsidy scam. Nigeria no longer indebted to fuel importers.
7. Boko Haram Commander arrested in Lagos... end of d road to Boko haram menace in d North East.
8. Treasury Single Account policy implemented without any hesitation.
9. Nigeria now ranked 22nd largest economy in the world... 1st in Africa.
l believe Nigeria will be great once again...
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1079604-buharis-successes-2016-listed.html?client=ms-

please can someone tell us 5 of Gov fayose achievement in 2016 please be sincere
bro, five is way too much, just one will do.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Tculest: 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
shakaZuIlu:
Fayose the oshokomole of yoruba land the man who's great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive

the voice of the voiceless

confirmed by E.A Adeboye of RCCG smiley

twale for you sir
. I hope by the time the Federal gvt deals wit him,u wnt b shouting internal community? because dat's u pipu language

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by marv1: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
ernesterioo:
Amadioha will strike u for this statement.. Very laudable projects are on in the state.
Tell me laudable project that fayose of my state is doing that Aregbesola has not done more. The 5Billion naira bridge Fayose claims he is building was over budgeted, which has been suspended for 2 months now. The three times he has been given bail-out funds, he is finding it difficult to pay salaries of 5, 6months. The IGR of the state nobody should ask. He lives like an emperror as nobody can challenge him on whatever he does. Have u asked urself why would self 'righteous' fayose not pay workers and prefers not to talk about it. Even Aregbesola and kogi state govs have paid all outstanding salaries of workers. We must begin to make govs accountable and not sopport impunity and thugry.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by hakimi1974(m): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
ernesterioo:
Amadioha will strike u for this statement.. Very laudable projects are on in the state.
ichie ernesto, name just one.
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Adedaniel211(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
jakesbaba:
Is Fayose the only gov in Nig? HE should keep quiet for a moment. Talks too much
Na u sabi.... Ekiti no dey carry last.
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by shugaboy6102(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Benita27:
Of course the president is the image of this country home and abroad, i really wonder how the international community see us as a Nation to have voted someone who's intellectually bankrupt as president of a Nation with highly educated individuals.

Fayose is on point.
God bless you for even being so much more on point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
jakesbaba:
Is Fayose the only gov in Nig? HE should keep quiet for a moment. Talks too much
mumu
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
shegxyy:
Has anyone here been to Ekiti this year? Fayose is doing nothing in that state o. NOTHING has been done by this man.
ode so you want him to start killing people like hell rufia
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
Splashme:
"Buhari is not fighting any corruption. He is fighting his political foes.
They are just trying to make all Nigerians paupers so that when they
share N1,000 at the polling units, it will be like N1m"

#Fayose

Wow

I have always said this
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by duni04(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Fayose is a very clever man. Its like he took a sabbatical, after his first term ended in 2006, and went to study.how to fool millions of Nigerians without breaking a sweat.
This is a man whose fraudulent deeds are allover the papers, yet he has no shame going on live television to call other people out for corruption.
He stole ONSA funds, he stole Ekiti money and bought houses in Abuja and Lagos. The poultry scam is still in court. All the details are scattered allover the papers and the internet. But in order to shut everyone up and bury his evils, he goes around distributing ponmo and rice on the streets of Ado. He goes on air to criticise everyone else except himself. He even quotes bible verses because he knows and understands the importance of religion to Nigerians. He even got Adeboye to endorse him.
I admire his cleverness and his "evil genius" but I despite the kind of person he is. That is a man that will kill for power, like he has demonstrated before with Taye Fasuba.
Only a certified fool and an idiot will say Fayose is "fighting for the masses".

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by shugaboy6102(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
shakaZuIlu:
[s][/s]
just like you played with Gej
my nigga karma is real and that's karma for you
when the likes of lair Muhammed the charlatan bastard oyegun Elrufai etc are insulting Gej all you do is hail them and call them patriot grin
now it's Buhari's turn so zombie deal with it or better still go fight Fayose and stop talking nonsense
hypocrite
kiss the truth
I simply Love You

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by cjrane: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Fayose is a man that tells the undiluted truth.

I just love his courage to speak the truth without fear.

Magu and Burutai have been indicted for Kworruption, but they are still in office.. If they were not Buhari's friends, they would have been locked up, not even dismissed.

Buhari is a fraud using "kworruption" as a front to harass his enemies.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Bobulopsy(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
shegxyy:
Has anyone here been to Ekiti this year? Fayose is doing nothing in that state o. NOTHING has been done by this man.
Confirm your story before saying it,the first fly over in the state is been constructed by this indefatigable Governor and more projects are on going
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by bart10: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
shakaZuIlu:
Fayose the oshokomole of yoruba land the man who's great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive

twale for you sir

Stop comparing Fayose with Awolowo. It's an insult. Fayose is doing his bit but not in Awolowo's class.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by vatiqan(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=sarrki post=52385758][b]He mocked himself

Nigerian president is
our image within and outside

Let's play opposition with passion with cause

Op modify the topic

yea, just like Lie Muhammed did, just months ago.

Did you read the part he questioned the doubt by the presidency on the authenticity of the DSS' report?

Hey, stop it there. The dullard is yours; not 'ours'. Omo majem
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by IslamicRebel: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Read this about Islam and you know whether you live in a safe area or not. The percentage population of muslims will determine whether you are safe or not. Please read and share especially with Christians in the Middle Belt.

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%

Canada -- Muslim 1.9%

China -- Muslim 1.8%

Italy -- Muslim 1.5%

Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%

Spain -- Muslim 4%

Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for

Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%

Philippines -- 5%

Sweden -- Muslim 5%

Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 13.4%

Israel -- Muslim 16%

Kenya -- Muslim 10%

Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

Chad -- Muslim 53.1%

Nigeria--50%

Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and ***ya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%

Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%

Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%

Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%

Iran -- Muslim 98%

Iraq -- Muslim 97%

Jordan -- Muslim 92%

Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan -- Muslim 97%

Palestine -- Muslim 99%

Syria -- Muslim 90%

Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%

Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%

Somalia -- Muslim 100%

Yemen -- Muslim 100%
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by abumaryam012(m): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
chie8:
When you see my past, you can project my future. There can be no future without the past. What is happening in Nigeria now are the same as 1983.
#FayoseOnAIT

May be we should even return to that past because in that past, Dollar was N200 and one bag of rice was N8,000.
#FayoseOnAIT

If nothing was wrong with the Old Testament, there would not have been any need for the New Testament. They promised us a new testament, let it be a new testament indeed.
#FayoseOnAIT

Buhari is not fighting any corruption. He is fighting his political foes. They are just trying to make all Nigerians paupers so that when they share N1,000 at the polling units, it will be like N1m.
#FayoseOnAIT

Magu was indicted by their own DSS and they are still saying the AGF should investigate, is AGF the police?
#FayoseOnAIT

After Magu has been indicted by the DSS, what are they investigating again? Are they saying DSS report is no longer credible?
#FayoseOnAIT

God is a God of single-standard, not dounle-standard. This Buhari’s govt is a govt of dounle-standard.
#FayoseOnAIT

If your mother's man friend is stronger than your father, you will be forced to address him as daddy. No doubt, I'm their (APC) daddy.
#FayoseOnAIT

I'm a nation of Israel surrounded by the Philistines.
#FayoseOnAIT

Anyone on any seat of power looking for my downfall, either at the federal or state level will be removed in 2017
#FayoseOnAIT

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/fayose-ridicules-buhari-magu-on-ait.html?m=1
Mad man

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
focus7:
Your comments reflects your value and i weep for the society you belong and to think that you are a lady makes me worry the more for the product you will offer the coming generation.
You must be mistaking me for you who voted an old man who should probably be farming in his village as president. cheesy

Speaking of my offspring, they can't make such a blunder at their era cos i didn't at mine. cheesy grin
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by shegxyy(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
ernesterioo:

I'm sure you meant laughable projects.
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by shegxyy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ayo199:
he has been doing his best to gv s state not only d capital a new look,trying all possible best to clear outstanding salaries..d question is what are u expecting from him gangan??

In the first place why does he have outstanding salaries to clear?

Is fayose the only governor in Nigeria, do you hear words from Ambode?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by edudguy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
Welcome to Nairaland: Where tribes insult each other and wish death upon their selves

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by alowonle02(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Who are those leaders that drag us to where we are now? Is Fayose not among? The guy was accused of siphon our monies and convert it to personal account still we hail him to be the best. Please let wake up and say no to theses people. Fayose is a thief too.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by shegxyy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
project50:
ode so you want him to start killing people like hell rufia

Are you ret@rded?? How does your comment relate with what I'm saying.
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by shegxyy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Bobulopsy:
Confirm your story before saying it,the first fly over in the state is been constructed by this indefatigable Governor and more projects are on going

The last time I went to Ekiti was September or October. Please where is the flyover located?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by bankylan: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
jakesbaba:

Other governors are coward...I didn't like fayose before....but I must salute his courage...others seem to be scared of telling the tryant -Buhari
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=shakaZuIlu post=52386919]Fayose the oshokomole of yoruba land the man who's great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive

twale for you sir
[/quote

bunch of retards ... a lot of nigeria youths jus go school collect certi school no pass thru them ... what are fayose deeds ,, was he d one wu got us independence ,,wat injustice as he undo on d masses since he started politics ,,tell me one tin just one tin nigerians her enjoyin courtesy ur fayose...
since he bcame governor wat infrastructure as d tout commissioned ..he practically turned ekiti to idp camp sharing amala,,bread ,,cuttin ponmor,,posin n takin selfies... n some low lives jubilate,, out of d million allocation he spends 2% to provide stomach infrastructure pocket d rest..ekiti workers no salary ... talk of under develop state in SW naa ekiti.. baba adeboye is entitle to is opinion ,,no one can mask d reality ...travel to ekiti n see tins fr ur sef .
ask ur uncles to tell u abt awolowo ... ones wey read n comprehend ,,mayb they even enjoyed free education.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Shaw007(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
i need to ask, WETIN DEY DIS GUY BACK
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by Max24: 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
sarrki:
He mocked himself

Nigerian president is our image within and outside

Let's play opposition with passion with cause

Op modify the topic
Did Hell Rufai, Ameachi and Bubu himself play opposition with passion against Jonathan ? Why are u people hypocritical ? The blood of baboons and dogs speech of Buhari is still on tape. As u do onto others so shall be done to you !
Re: Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today by glasshouse(m): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
jakesbaba:
u c it is people like u dat don't know the meaning of good governance.The government of buhari is d worst govt so far in nigeria
A govt dat prefers to patch d road instead of looking at d rain dat falls dat spoils d road .
Ple are complaining of food he is busy buying heavy weapons sending to d niaja delta,
Fulani heads men are killing Christians in North Kaduna dey are settling dem .
How many times has this govt lied to us dat dey have killed shakao nothing less Dan 7 times nd now d man spirit is still wanted
FG pls u ple should know dat we d masses have some sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest / Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele / Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.