Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

She Dumped Him For Another Guy While He Was On Admission In The Hospital - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dumped Him For Another Guy While He Was On Admission In The Hospital (1216 Views)

She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Dumped Him For Another Guy While He Was On Admission In The Hospital by marvelck: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
The story of the guy who had to cancelled his wedding after catching his bride to be with another guy, just reminded of what happened to a friend of mine some years back. Whose girlfriend whom he sponsored through the university, cruelly dumped him for another guy while he was on a sick bed in the hospital. Even while coming to see him at the hospital, she was busy making wedding plans with her second boyfriend. She never told him until after the wedding. You can imagine how the guy felt when she broke the news to him and also broke up with him after all he did for her. When a girl wants to be mean, she won't even look at your face or remember whatever you ve done for her. All she cares about is herself.
Re: She Dumped Him For Another Guy While He Was On Admission In The Hospital by Freshboi: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
That is why I always advice guys.... Never be a simp. People can be cruel.
Re: She Dumped Him For Another Guy While He Was On Admission In The Hospital by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Same thing happened to my friend when his leg was amputated. The girl broke up with him in the hospital. Now he is a big boy and with lots of cash. She came begging but he said NO!
Re: She Dumped Him For Another Guy While He Was On Admission In The Hospital by bettercreature(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oyind17:
Same thing happened to my friend when his leg was amputated. The girl broke up with him in the hospital. Now he is a big boy and with lots of cash. She came begging but he said NO!
Oyin! Your story sweet die.

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Him For Another Guy While He Was On Admission In The Hospital by Edwinmason(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
this is why i pity guys who choose girlfriends over their family

3 Likes

Re: She Dumped Him For Another Guy While He Was On Admission In The Hospital by elniro: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dis h**s ain't loyal, learnt my own lesson d hard way....b4 I get angry wen I hear guys call girls h**s and b*****s bt not anymore, cos dey ve their reasons..
Re: She Dumped Him For Another Guy While He Was On Admission In The Hospital by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
In my opinion, that Guy should be happy.
One can choose to see her action as betrayal or honesty.
Re: She Dumped Him For Another Guy While He Was On Admission In The Hospital by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
bettercreature:
Oyin! Your story sweet die.
Not a story better, the guy was working with agip before the accident. He spoilt this girl money but she wasn't there when he needed her most.
Re: She Dumped Him For Another Guy While He Was On Admission In The Hospital by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
D

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Him For Another Guy While He Was On Admission In The Hospital by XendersPride(f): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
undecided
Re: She Dumped Him For Another Guy While He Was On Admission In The Hospital by XendersPride(f): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
JohnnyNY:
I always tell guys stop using only mtn, while there's glo, airtel, Etisalat. Please wise up mtn can fvck up anytime
Add visafone
Re: She Dumped Him For Another Guy While He Was On Admission In The Hospital by seunny4lif(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
Don't be nice to a lady unless your mom and families
Be nice and she will leave you for a guy that is wicked
Don't fall in love unless you want to marry her
Simple cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Him For Another Guy While He Was On Admission In The Hospital by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
XendersPride:

Add visafone

Forgot multilinks too, u look amazing by the way
Re: She Dumped Him For Another Guy While He Was On Admission In The Hospital by NaeChris: 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
How can you play ball without bench? What if your striker wound? Wise up guys.
Re: She Dumped Him For Another Guy While He Was On Admission In The Hospital by Greenbullet(m): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
naija gals Dont love, they lave,
Re: She Dumped Him For Another Guy While He Was On Admission In The Hospital by firstking01(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
There's this part of the scriptures that says, "the heart of man is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked, who can know it"..guess the prophet jeremiah was refering to women.
Re: She Dumped Him For Another Guy While He Was On Admission In The Hospital by chigoizie7(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
U see? When I say family over everything.some call me names, as long as she remains a gf, she doesn't worth it, she is also a family once she becomes a wife, for now? Treat her as a stranger that she is

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Your Wife Joor - Mercy Johnson Tells Her Husband (video) / Big Brother Naija Audition / How My Olosho Girlfriend Almost Killed My Wife And I.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.