Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! (54427 Views)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Please Help Me Judge. Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?!

Excuse my grammatical blunders. I just feel like sharing this experience i had with my fiancee to be....

Yesterday being sunday, I decided to fix a movie and fun outing with my girl. I ordered a taxi from my base to her base to pick her up. She came looking fine and sweet to enjoy the sunday with...To cut the long story short to the main reason i'm posting this....

I came out of the taxi from the FRONT SEAT gave her a hug and opened the back door for her then closed the door to go back to my normal position, She gave me a bad look from nowhere, i asked her what's wrong, she told me to come to the back, the driver could hear us clearly, i playfully told her baby don't worry we have all day together u are even gonna spend the night at my crib, i sat at d front and told the taxi to go to the cinema. During the trip to the cinema i had a little conversation with the taxi guy, from nowhere again my lady told the taxi guy in a rude voice 'please oga face your driving and stop shaking me driving into potholes anyhow abeg'...later on again she told the taxi man to totally put off the low radio station that was playing in the car, the last time he had a call and received it on Bluetooth o,she shouted then very rude telling the man please just drop that call. That's when i cautioned her to take it easy na.

We arrived at the cinema, she told me i should give her transport to go back home that she doesn't feel like staying out again...I tried to pet her,she just abandoned me took a taxi and went home. She has refused picking my calls since yesterday. Im busy at work weekdays,i dont really have time to go to her house.

Ladies/Gentlemen please where did i really go wrong

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by delishpot: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
Yes you messed up by not sitting with her since you say na romantic outing. But she is also a big disaster waiting to happen. She is rude and obnoxious. Has no class basically.
Na one chance she be. Shine your eyes before you take it a step further. Make sure she has the character you can live with.

930 Likes 47 Shares

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
You did wrong by dating a baby without proper Nanny skills.

562 Likes 27 Shares

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Kingsdave(m): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
Excuse my grammatical blunders. I just feel like sharing this experience i had with my fiancee to be....

Yesterday being sunday, I decided i fix a movie and fun outing with my girl. I ordered a taxi from my base to her base to pick her up. She came looking fine and sweet to enjoy the sunday with...To cut the long story short to the main reason i'm posting this....

I came out of the taxi from the FRONT SEAT gave her a hug and opened the back door for her then closed the door to go back to my normal position, the gave me a bad look from nowhere, i asked her what's wrong, she told me to come to the back, the driver could hear us clearly, i playfully told her baby don't worry we have all day together u are even gonna spend the night at my crib, i sat at d front and told the taxi to go to the cinema. During the trip to the cinema i had a little conversation with the taxi guy, from nowhere again my lady told the taxi guy in a rudie voice 'please oga face your driving and stop shaking me driving into potholes anyhow abeg'...later on again she told the taxi man to totally put off the low radio station that was playing in the car, the last time he had a call and received it on Bluetooth o,she shouted then very rude telling the man please just drop that call. That's when i cautioned her to take it easy na.
We arrived at the cinema, she told me i should give her transport to go back home that she doesn't feel like staying out again...I tried to pet her,she just abandoned me took a taxi and went home. She has refused picking my calls since yesterday. Im busy at work weekdays,i dont really have time to go to her house.

She lacks respect.... don't try calling her for now... she will realise her mistakes... if you try calling now... she will blame it all on you

354 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ogah calm down, your girlfriend is in a better position to tell you what you have done wrong. Give her some time, she will pick your call.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Ahmed0336(m): 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
You did no wrong bro.

A perfect gentleman you are.

193 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by chigoizie7(m): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
WowSweetGuy:

Yesterday being sunday, I decided to fix a movie and fun outing with my girl. I ordered a taxi from my base to her base to pick her up. She came looking fine and sweet to enjoy the sunday with...To cut the long story short to the main reason i'm posting this....

I came out of the taxi from the FRONT SEAT gave her a hug and opened the back door for her then closed the door to go back to my normal position, She gave me a bad look from nowhere, i asked her what's wrong, she told me to come to the back, the driver could hear us clearly, i playfully told her baby don't worry we have all day together u are even gonna spend the night at my crib, i sat at d front and told the taxi to go to the cinema. During the trip to the cinema i had a little conversation with the taxi guy, from nowhere again my lady told the taxi guy in a rude voice 'please oga face your driving and stop shaking me driving into potholes anyhow abeg'...later on again she told the taxi man to totally put off the low radio station that was playing in the car, the last time he had a call and received it on Bluetooth o,she shouted then very rude telling the man please just drop that call. That's when i cautioned her to take it easy na.

You fucccked up nah, what do you expect her to do?

See all these people saying that she was rude. Yes, she was. But it would have been avoided too.

You made it clear that the date was for the both of you. You should have started her day great by joining her at the back seat.

See, me, when ever I am using a cab, I sit on the front , but this case is different, you should have sat with her, had some little chats with her while the driver minds his wheels. You even abandoned her to chat with the driver. Baba, you neglected her that little time she needed your attention.

Some will say that she is still a kid. But bros it takes a mature mind to date a mature lady.it is only mature people that see the needs to compromise at all times.

If you think she is a kid to act they way she did, it made the both of you kids, because you shouldn’t have acted the way you did. Relationships are not for kids bro.

426 Likes 22 Shares

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
delishpot:
Yes you messed up by not sitting with her since you say na romantic outing. But she is also a big disaster waiting to happen. She is rude and obnoxious. Has no class basically.
Na one chance she be. Shine your eyes before you take it a step further. Make sure she has the character you can live with.
That babe no get any character! Be plain! Even if I'm wrong and she get any nah Bad Character!
If you want to know who a person is watch how he or she relates with strangers and the poor ( people they may likely get no benefit from.)
Op, that attitude displayed by that lady will be directed to you one day, nah then your eye go clear.

278 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by bigcee(m): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hope your babe is not someone who is huffy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by drmikeadams(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
WowSweetGuy:

grin grin grin

My brother God has just saved u from a lady with zero character,,u have seen d signs ;Dno

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
OP, what's on your mind about the girl?

Do you want to chop her dodo (or maybe you're already 'chopping' it) and leave her in the name of girlfriend?

If yes, better cut off that thing you call a relationship now if you don't want God to punish you! angry

Or you want to marry her?

If yes, then I think marriage with such a lady will probably be dangerous or problematic.

Please, we've been hearing news about what women do to men. We've heard the ones too about what men do to women. So I'm not being biased here.

But since we are talking about the former here, let's face it.

We don't want you to join the list and come lament here about how a lady ruined your life.

from what you explained, she appears as rude, insensitive, arrogant, having ego and so on and so forth.

Such a lady, if that is how she truly is, will have no respect for you or your feelings. Will have no regard for your relatives and friends. And she is the type that will be quick to start keeping malice or even pack out of the house after a little misunderstanding judging from her decision to go back home after the taxi trip.

So beware! there are a myriad of ladies out there. I'm not saying you should just break up like that. But try to carefully study her by giving her time to come to her senses, reconciling with her while watching out for any traits that will suggest that she can never change or will hardly change. And if there is such, My guy, run!

women are too much to be begging just one out of them to become your responsibility.

Well, I only gave u that advise that you should try to reconcile because I don't want to sound inconsiderate.

But if it were to be me, we are done!!!! angry

Modified: And the lady below me has a point that little things like what you refused for your girlfriend, some people take it serious!

But brother, a woman who takes such a thing serious to the extent that she acted the way she acted, has serious Ego issues.

It could be that she's pained because she asks you to come and you refuses the request. Just like how someone who is of higher authority will ask someone of lower rank to do something and will be refused, so the person of higher authority starts feeling ridiculed and disrespected and starts acting up!

If that's the case here, then what do you call that? What does she think of herself for her to start acting to that
extreme because u refused her request?

That's how you identify people with ego issues!

So you could have been wrong with what you did (a little) but for her to react that way.. . abeg, be careful with such a lady

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
Why didn't you sit at the back with her despite her asking you to do so?

You were busy chit chatting with the taxi man leaving your girl alone.

I don't support her acting out like you claimed but you fvck up abeg.

You see little things like this no matter how inconsequential or negligible you think they are, are very much important to some people.

Just allow her time to cool off am sure she'll come around.

75 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Avast(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
WowSweetGuy:

Oga stop calling her. I hate guys disturbing themselves on girls matter.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ardar:
Why didn't you sit at the back with her despite her asking you to do so?

You were busy chit chatting with the taxi man leaving your girl alone.

I don't support her acting out like you claimed but you fvck up abeg.
What's the big deal in sitting separately for just some minutes? You mean at her request he should have gotten down to perch beside her? Come on! Why do some ladies have this mentality of everything revolving around them. She was selfish, rude,and childish. EOD!

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ariza:
What's the big deal in sitting separately for just some minutes? You mean at her request he should have gotten down to perch beside her? Come on! Why do some ladies have this mentality of everything revolving around them. She was selfish, rude,and childish. EOD!

I see nothing wrong in asking your guy to sit with you.

Infact when you enter a cab or a taxi, the Passengers sit at the back living the front sit empty. Besides the guy is not coming down to "perch" beside her, it's just the two of them in the taxi.

Maybe she was a little rude to the taxi driver but selfish and childish she was not.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by iRepNaija1: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
OP, what's on your mind about the girl?

Do you want to chop her dodo (or maybe you're already 'chopping' it) and leave her in the name of girlfriend?

If yes, better cut off that thing you call a relationship now if you don't want God to punish you! angry

Or you want to marry her?

If yes, then I think marriage with such a lady will probably be dangerous or problematic.

Please, we've been hearing news about what women do to men. We've heard the ones too about what men do to women. So I'm not being biased here.

But since we are talking about the former here, let's face it.

We don't want you to join the list and come lament here about how a lady ruined your life.

from what you explained, she appears as rude, insensitive, arrogant, having ego and so on and so forth.

Such a lady, if that is how she truly is, will have no respect for you or your feelings. Will have no regard for your relatives and friends. And she is the type that will be quick to start keeping malice or even pack out of the house after a little misunderstanding judging from her decision to go back home after the taxi trip.

So beware! there are a myriad of ladies out there. I'm not saying you should just break up like that. But try to carefully study her by giving her time to come to her senses, reconciling with her while watching out for any traits that will suggest that she can never change or will hardly change. And if there is such, My guy, run!

women are too much to be begging just one out of them to become your responsibility.

Well, I only gave u that advise that you should try to reconcile because I don't want to sound inconsiderate.

But if it were to be me, we are done!!!! angry

Modified: And the lady below me has a point that little things like what you refused for your girlfriend, some people take it serious!

But brother, a woman who takes such a thing serious to the extent that she acted the way she acted, has serious Ego issues.

It could be that she's pained because she asks you to come and you refuses the request. Just like how someone who is of higher authority will ask someone of lower rank to do something and will be refused, so the person of higher authority starts feeling ridiculed and disrespected and starts acting up!

If that's the case here, then what do you call that? What does she think of herself for her to start acting to that
extreme because u refused her request?

That's how you identify people with ego issues!

So you could have been wrong with what you did (a little) but for her to react that way.. . abeg, be careful with such a lady

Why did you write your response in this format? You went out of your way to put double-space between each sentence. Why? So your response could take up a quarter of the page? Oga, paragraphs are not a bad thing.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by phintohlar(f): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
The babe even try follow you reach there cos if na me ehn, as you go sit down for front so i go just go back inside. The driver na ur uncle wey u go sit down with, no be money hin go collect? All this yeye guys dey here they call the girl names, wey be say una own girls dey slap una mama eye for house. Let he who is without a sin be the first to cast the stone abeg.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by zed7: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
She's a brat, drop her like hit coal. Obnoxious girls are a big turn off. Better not put a ring on it or you'll regret it.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
iRepNaija1:

Why did you write your response in this format? You went out of your way to put double-space between each sentence. Why? So your response could take up a quarter of the page? Oga, paragraphs are not a bad thing.

I'm sorry bro! I'm using, opera mini.

If I use only one space for paragraph, sometimes it will merge them together.

I'll try to edit it

Chrome requires more data so I stick with Opera mini angry Abeg, I cannot be spending money for food on data! grin

24 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Ekwutox: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
op you no try abeg. You took a girl out on a date and you left her to sit alone at the back of the taxi only to sit and gist with a complete stranger.

You've tabled the matter on nairaland for strangers again to feast on and now they are calling the girl you love and want to marry unprintable names.

A girl who none of them know anything about but are judging from what you wrote up there. embarassed

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
op im a lady. Leave that girl as fast as you can. She's a spoilt brat. Whats an hours drive for christ sake. She wanted things done her way and was nasty when you didnt oblige.
If i were you, as i got home, i'll jejely send breakup text. You pray for a girl with good character. Never settle for less.

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by galadima77(m): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
For the purpose of your question, yes you did wrong. Women can be sensitive to issues men would overlook over and over again.

*My advice; you've probably called her like twice abi? Leave her to cool off, and that's if she really still digs you. Give her time to come around, If she doesn't abeg stop begging!!

12 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Starz825(m): 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
delishpot:
God bless u for that ur last statement...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by marvelous000: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
My grouse with your story is the taxi man's servility to boorish vituperation directed at him by an over-spoilt simpleton, bereft of the concept of manner. If I'm that driver, I'll drop her like a bag of filth in the middle of nowhere. That will serve as a rude awakening to her impertinence.

As for you Op; go and listen to snoop dogg's drop it like it's hot. If after listening to it, you come here to solicit this kind of advice, I'll know that your case is spiritual and ancestral. lolcheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
WowSweetGuy:

please don't call her if she doesn't call you to apologize for her rude behavior. damn it, I hate nonsense in my life

16 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Starz825(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
I don't just like bitter ladies....

You could see that when she left the cinema herself....even with ur guy begging you..ahahah...at Least u suppose even forgive am....
The girl behavior be like my room mate girl friend for uni back then....na she dey control the guy....the guy mama show up for sch...she couldn't go in to even say hi to her....
I tell my guy this one no be woman oooo....as i dey tell u now commot ur mind say u don see girl....girl wey know say ur mama dey inside room...though came over but couldn't go in to say hello...not because she was shy but obviously because she gat one stupid thing they call EGO....rude and Silly...
Even God know say I dislike Silly and rude girls..no matter aw u fine..
Dem go offend you...na u go dey beg ...I know say OP can relate with this..and u still want to go ahead with her...as in leave her for sometime...man up..she gats no respect at all..she rubbish u as she leave for cinema...
So u sef form say u vex and see wetin go happen ...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
RedCreme21:
op im a lady. Leave that girl as fast as you can. She's a spoilt brat. Whats an hours drive for christ sake. She wanted things done her way and was nasty when you didnt oblige.
If i were you, as i got home, i'll jejely send breakup text. You pray for a girl with good character. Never settle for less.
babe, may the God of Israel bless you for this comment. l love you

44 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by 24kmagic: 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ok
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Starz825(m): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
chigoizie7:

You fucccked up nah, what do you expect her to do?

See all these people saying that she was rude. Yes, she was. But it would have been avoided too.

You made it clear that the date was for the both of you. You should have started her day great by joining her at the back seat.

See, me, when ever I am using a cab, I sit on the front , but this case is different, you should have sat with her, had some little chats with her while the driver minds his wheels. You even abandoned her to chat with the driver. Baba, you neglected her that little time she needed your attention.

Some will say that she is still a kid. But bros it takes a mature mind to date a mature lady.it is only mature people that see the needs to compromise at all times.

If you think she is a kid to act they way she did, it made the both of you kids, because you shouldn’t have acted the way you did. Relationships are not for kids bro.
Oga Many matured ladies would have acted differently....that lady lacks respect..she was the one who was disrespectful and lacked manners for her to have left the guy at the cinema after serious begging....which kind play be that...I really don't like girls that act childish jare....I like ladies that reason like man jare

26 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by delishpot: 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ariza:
That babe no get any character! Be plain! Even if I'm wrong and she get any nah Bad Character!
If you want to know who a person is watch how he or she relates with strangers and the poor ( people they may likely get no benefit from.)
Op, that attitude displayed by that lady will be directed to you one day, nah then your eye go clear.
Oga, my point was clear. I said yeah, not sitting with her was somehow since he claimed it was a romantic getaway but she herself does not have good character. He asked and I answered. Wetin be the issue again o? So cos she is bad, I should not mention where I feel like he did not handle so well? Or is it my grammar that spoilt the explanation?

4 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by WhiZTiM(m): 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
... Even if she's offended, there's no reason to be that rude to the taxi man.

You self, stop being a sissy. Don't call her. Leave her to swallow her pride... she'll come around.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... / Why Do Men Like Virgins? / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.