Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Jibrin Denies Secret Settlement With Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin Denies Secret Settlement With Dogara (584 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Abdulmumin Jibrin (Photo) / "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jibrin Denies Secret Settlement With Dogara by angeltolly(f): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
The suspended House of Representatives member, Hon. Jibrin has denied allegations that he is seeking secret settlement with Dogara.

This was made public through his Twitter account.

Re: Jibrin Denies Secret Settlement With Dogara by BlackDBagba: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Jibrin Denies Secret Settlement With Dogara by saintgp(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Waiting for dogora's twitter handle to allege otherwise...naija and propaganda
Re: Jibrin Denies Secret Settlement With Dogara by Defaramade(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
I believe you undecided
Re: Jibrin Denies Secret Settlement With Dogara by blackfase(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
I knew initial report was a lie. I knew Jibs will come with this rebuttal....

(1) (Reply)

Who Has The Worst Voice ?? OBJ,Gowon,Osinbajo & Others Sing For Better Nigeria / Amina Mohammed Spent New Year In The Creek, Forgetting She’s No Longer Environme / Okowa's N270.91bn 2017 Budget Of Prosperity For Deltans By Ossai Ovie Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.