Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 (106831 Views)

See 50 Prophecies Of Apostle Suleiman 2019/2020 / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by yinkslinks(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
Useless pastor u lied about MMM with court cases cus MMM is an online community help. who takes who to court? ode
GidiParrot:
Here was an earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3534930/apostle-johnson-sulemans-2017-prophecy about Apostle Suleman's 2017 prophecies but it wasn't detailed.

The detailed version is seen below :

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/12/aso-rock-forces-planning-to-poison.html
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Horlufemi(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
Yksoul:
HELLO NUMBER 3 AND 5 CAME TO PASS MINISTER OF EDUCATION AND WOMEN AFFAIRS WENT FOR MEDICAL TRIP THIS YEAR.5 TERRORISTS BOMBED NEW YORK THIS YEAR I THINK IN AUGUST OR SEPT!

What happened to the rest? Can't you see that it's permutation. it's like saying there would be earthquake in 2017. There is always earthquake. moreover it should be 100% correct predictions.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by BerryAnny(m): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
Asides frm daht of Aisha and Osinbajo,all odah prophecies are what used 2 happens every year and tz glaring so anybody can predict it. And ova 2 d prophet of doom again,he neva foresee anything positive all wat he cn see ar all negatives. May God exposes and disgrace all thee fake prophets come 2017.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by vallyjohn: 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
nobody saw that gala will be increased to #70....only to see prophecies on top rich politicians head mak dy kum dash dem moni kolet prayers......thankGod some are traditionalists
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Lionofdjungle: 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nigerians are supposed to read Professor Wole Soyinka's play entitled 'The Trial of Brother Jero' You will know that all these modern babalawo (oracle diviners) who call themselves prophets are just using mere psychology to deceive people. You don't need to be a prophet before you can predict most of these things. It is just like someone telling you that Chelsea will win the Premiere League.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by OKOOMOGE: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Must they give prophesies. Even the so called respected pastor Adeboye give this fake prophesies every year. This Pastors keep compounding the problems of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Was expecting to see something like -* I see LAUTECH resuming in January

[size=18pt]Was expecting to see something like -* I see LAUTECH resuming in January

[/size]Was expecting to see something like -* I see LAUTECH resuming in January

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by AntiNigerian: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Slickest:

I see God shredding ur shhit u call prophecies..

Ur so fake like tommy hilfiger boxers sold in oshodi..

All they see is doom!!!
pained AFONJAA!
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by AntiNigerian: 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
promisechild:
lies. Most of what he said is based on common sense. Anyway 90% of what he said is based on preconception. The Kalu's part got me laughing..... who is Kalu anyway that God would be angry about his detention? Since God is God he should use his infinite powers to release him na and he should stopped being angry for nothing. Religion doctrine is absurd mehn. Slave-master relationship.
tell your fellow Lugardian slaves that if you don't let Biafra be, Somalia will be paradise compared to Nigeria, it's a promise and a pledge we're making to them! By the time you start exchanging ₦700/$1, Then you'll know that God is not man! keep waiting for a better Nigeria! Anuofia!
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Hoodfriend(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
My prophecy to him in 2017, his church will fall, & all his associate will disappear because if his downfall and he will become bankrupt, but behold the son of Mavrodi will bail him out

long live MMM
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Depreacherman(m): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
OP please confirm the authenticity of articles before posting, how will you copy a man of God's prophecy from a blog instead of the official church website, Apostle's prophecy is always published on the church website , how come these ones are not published and you have already published it on nairaland, tomorrow people will be commenting blindly on what they are not sure of.

Everyone is trying to make front page.......

GidiParrot:
Here was an earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3534930/apostle-johnson-sulemans-2017-prophecy about Apostle Suleman's 2017 prophecies but it wasn't detailed.

The detailed version is seen below :

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/12/aso-rock-forces-planning-to-poison.html
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by ndiko: 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
i see more of predictions than prophecies.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by anyebedgreat: 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Is it not this same guy who said El rufai will not win election in 2015?
The same guy that said El rufai will die but chickened out when El rufai asked him to announce the date?
Why some people no go respect themselves nau. Please someone tell him to relocate to south africa.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by mengho(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
prophets of doom angry

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Daboywizzy: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
This is fortune telling not prophesy... Indeed God need to expose his church to deep prophetic frequency... Beyond just calling names and phone numbers...

.. The apostles will Rise; come 2017, I see a revival at the gates of the East.
It shall be swift
I see a revival..
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by AntiNigerian: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
fitinwell:

None of this prophesy will come to pass... Becos the Lord will have mercy on Africa. God is not wicked.. 2017 for NIGERIA SHALL BE PEACEFUL ,WE WILL BE FREE FROM RECESSION, DOLLAR WILL DROP AND NAIRA WILL COME UP... BECAUSE IN NIGERIA OUR CASE IS DIFFERENT.
God said that he will destroy Nigeria and all those who worship her for her iniquities have reached the Heavens! Nigeria is a man made nation and God doesn't approve man made creation! release NNAMDI KANU and all these will stop!
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by oloruntoba77(m): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
I wonder why most prophesy in Nigeria is centered on Negativity.

As lord liveth, Every prophesy that is not of God will not come to pass over this country.

I pray for Nigerians we have suffered enough this 2016

2017 will be our year of divine Peace, abundance and increase.

God is Merciful. By your mercy o lord I declare peace upon Nigeria
#EnoughOfEvilProphesy
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Rudyani33(m): 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
E be like say dis pastor no get work
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by yomi1911: 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Fidha254(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
bookface:
Here are his predictions for 2016

If Americans don’t pray, there will be no election in 2016 as Obama is interested in a Third Term. He will throw up issues relating to marital laws.
I see a Governor in Nigeria dying.
I don’t see some Ministers in President Buhari’s cabinet in office in 2016. They will be abroad for medicals.

I see another World War (Russia vs America)

Washington and New York should pray against terrorist attacks in 2016
Boko Haram has devised new strategies. They will come to public places screaming for help and when people gather to assist, they blow off the bomb.
I see Warri in Delta State being bombed.
Turkey – Prayers should be made. I see terrorists attack on a group of teachers
Tinubu and Buhari to fall-out
I see crises in Benue State,Nigeria. Fulani / Hausas to be careful.
Saudi Arabia and Iran to severe relationship.
I see another group stronger than Boko Haram in Nigeria.
Rivers Election re-run will end in another controversy.
Bottling Company (Coca Cola) should pray against fire disaster
Northern Nigeria to pray. I see a King rest in peace.
I see KLM airline female staff go on indefinite strike
Pastors to pray. I see a popular man of God in Nigeria being called home.
I see Nigerian football fans shed tears over a footballer. He died near the pitch.
I see an attack on Saudi Arabia and I see reactions.
I see Nigeria’s Central Bank Governor being removed.
A sitting Governor to be removed through the courts.
President Buhari of Nigeria needs prayers over his health to be able to continue as President.
God to disgrace diabolical pastors this year.
I see two male actors, two female actresses and a musician being mourned in Nigeria. But prayers can avert it.
I see a deadlier attack in South Africa. South Africans telling people to leave their country. This time, worse than the first.
Kenya to rejoice as some terrorists will be arrested.
I see the Clinton family celebrate.
I see the whole Nation of Nigeria mourning.
I see a coup in an African nation.
I see another gathering that looks like a constitutional conference in Nigeria.
I see some girls like CHIBOK GIRLS being released (a few of them).
clever dude.... Especially when he adds "but prayers can avert it" ...... If it happens he will say he saw it coming, if it doesn't happen he will say prayers save them
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by ettybaba(m): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
wharley01:
16. MMM to dupe more Nigerians and I see court cases.

this useless man, this prophesy spoilt it, who will sue who?

a lot of those that knows nothing about MMM runs their mouth, who cares anyway?
You can make your point without abusing the Prophet.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by romeoetin(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
He AF come again
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by MrPresident1: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
My own prophecy is that Jesus is coming latest by 20th January 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
otijah:
Most of these prophecies are predictable imagine
Who doesn't kno that dollar will increase
Who doesn't know that someone from nollywood will die
Who doesn't know that Buhari is sick
Who doesn't know that MMM is in deep shit
Who doesn't know that banks Reduce staff Every year
Who doesn't know that vice president has a short term contract with that his position
Who doesn't know that Boko Haram have not been fully defeated
Doctors have been embarking on strikes for over 5yrs
Ekiti killings is nothing new, Infact afonjas are the highest ritualists and is not new to anyone.

So what the f*ck is this guy saying
CLOSE YOUR EYES AND BLOCK YOUR EARS IF YOU ARE OFFENDED.HE THAT RECEIVE A PROPHET SHALL RECEIVE THE REWARD OF A PROPHET.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by DangotePikin: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
promisechild:
lies. Most of what he said is based on common sense. Anyway 90% of what he said is based on preconception. The Kalu's part got me laughing..... who is Kalu anyway that God would be angry about his detention? Since God is God he should use his infinite powers to release him na and he should stopped being angry for nothing. Religion doctrine is absurd mehn. Slave-master relationship.
not a fan of prophecies, but I don't agree that they are totally based on mere predictions. Infact, I will be very surprised if everything he says comes to pass. Read every thing again and tell memyou wouldn't be surprised if all he says actually happen.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Slickest:

I see God shredding ur shhit u call prophecies..

Ur so fake like tommy hilfiger boxers sold in oshodi..

All they see is doom!!!
MUST YOU COMMENT ON EVERY POST? GO AND READ HIS PROPHESIES FOR LAST YEAR AND SEE THE EVENTS OF THIS YEAR,I KNOW MANY OF YOU ARE IGNORANT. ONE THAT STOOD OUT WAS THE OBAMA ISSUE.JUST LAST WEEK TRUMP WAS QUOTED SAYING NO THIRD TERM FOR OBAMA JUST AS THE PROPHET SAID.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by AntiNigerian: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
oloruntoba77:
I wonder why most prophesy in Nigeria is centered on Negativity.

As lord liveth, Every prophesy that is not of God will not come to pass over this country.

I pray for Nigerians we have suffered enough this 2016

2017 will be our year of divine Peace, abundance and increase.

God is Merciful. By your mercy o lord I declare peace upon Nigeria
#EnoughOfEvilProphesy
release Biafra then God will show Nigeria the way forward
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by AntiNigerian: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
All I know is one man named NNAMDI KANU and whatever he says happens, NNAMDI doesn't talk or predict anyhow, as Buharia arrested him, his predictions manifested ! So what are you talking about? Am not saying apostle John is wrong, but we should be very careful... it's either we get Biafra or Somalia will be paradise compared to Nigeria! A man made nation hold no blessings, so please stop praying for Nigeria!
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Fidha254(m): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
Someone should start a new topic on what am going to say next and let people discuss about it...

I think God used to meddle and guide human affairs back in the day BC, and a few thousand years after Christ... But somewhere in between God just got tired and just stopped meddling.... Those times of Automan empire and roman empire... Or those times when the catholic church went on a killing spree of all women who were suspected of coming from merry Magdalen lineage and at the same time witchest were burnt tgether with scientists in the name of the pope..... Somewhere in between God just gave up, he put the world on autopilot mode and started some other project to keep himself busy, from time to time He checks to see what we have done with ourselves... But he doesn't really meddle anymore.... When those who truly believe pray and it happens, its just mere luck or coincidence, there is someone out there who doesn't care about God who gets the same luck or even more than the most religious one..... If you say but the religious one will be rewarded in heaven, then what's the point of making him suffer on earth for all his life, cantGod just spare the guy some earthly pain.... There is someone else who will enjoy the pleasures if the world, sin at every opportunity, but oe month before he dies after he gets sick, he repents and asks for forgiveness for all those he wronged including God, and by religion logic, that guy will still end up in heaven ...
The earthquakes that happen in Nepal, the tsunamis, world war one and 2 where millions died.. The never ending war on terror that kills hundreds of thousand everyday... Road accidents that kill millions yearly.. you want to tell me God stands by and just watch us destroy ourselves?
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
Depreacherman:
OP please confirm the authenticity of articles before posting, how will you copy a man of God's prophecy from a blog instead of the official church website, Apostle's prophecy is always published on the church website , how come these ones are not published and you have already published it on nairaland, tomorrow people will be commenting blindly on what they are not sure of.

Everyone is trying to make front page.......

You're right jare He gives out his prophecies during live service before getting to the media

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
otijah:
Most of these prophecies are predictable imagine
Who doesn't kno that dollar will increase
Who doesn't know that someone from nollywood will die
Who doesn't know that Buhari is sick
Who doesn't know that MMM is in deep shit
Who doesn't know that banks Reduce staff Every year
Who doesn't know that vice president has a short term contract with that his position
Who doesn't know that Boko Haram have not been fully defeated
Doctors have been embarking on strikes for over 5yrs
Ekiti killings is nothing new, Infact afonjas are the highest ritualists and is not new to anyone.

So what the f*ck is this guy saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.