Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Is It Right For A Lady To Live With A Man When She's Not Yet Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Lady To Live With A Man When She's Not Yet Married (1029 Views)

Six (6) Things A Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love / Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? / Why You Are Not Yet Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Lady To Live With A Man When She's Not Yet Married by benangel: 7:59am On Nov 20, 2009
I see most ladies do this and sometimes it puzzles me.They start living with a man who is not married to them and they claim is their fiance or whatever. As for me i dont think this is right until the man pays her bride price then she is free to leave with the man.Pls i need your contributions,i maybe wrong or right about my perspective towards this issue, thank you
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Live With A Man When She's Not Yet Married by mrperfect(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2009
I think is not right, but can we resist it?
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Live With A Man When She's Not Yet Married by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2009
Oh pls . . not cohabitation again! *yaaaaaaaaawns*
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Live With A Man When She's Not Yet Married by smooooooth: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2009
wrong!!!!!!!
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Live With A Man When She's Not Yet Married by jennigirl(f): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2009
@ Poster, what if it goes wrong and they do not marry in the end, a dangerous road to walk.
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Live With A Man When She's Not Yet Married by kpolli(m): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2009
poster, its until u come out of the 20th century n move to the 21st century, u will understand
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Live With A Man When She's Not Yet Married by chisomquee: 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2009
No, of what value is a woman leaving with a man that has not paid her bride price, in some cases the man will end up not getting married to the woman.

So ladies do the needful.
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Live With A Man When She's Not Yet Married by Flashfast1: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2009
@ poster
wait o, na topic be this? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Live With A Man When She's Not Yet Married by nethacker(m): 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2009
who knws whether the poster is even typing frm her boyfriend's house sef grin grin grin
make una no come here come dey form abegi grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Live With A Man When She's Not Yet Married by Gabry(f): 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2009
before my bf and I became couples, we were best buddies and housemate. Now that we are couples, we got so use to it living in the same house with each other. We still have our own seperate rooms though cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Live With A Man When She's Not Yet Married by TheHenrys(m): 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2009
i don't think its good either
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Live With A Man When She's Not Yet Married by cadno(m): 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2009
I think its ok, it makes both of u to really know each other weel b4 the d day comes.

but it blocks the guys runs since the only babe is at home most of the time.

65% support sha
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Live With A Man When She's Not Yet Married by lannre(m): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2009
they should know the canoe they are paddling.
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Live With A Man When She's Not Yet Married by just4favou: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2009
it is very wrong
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Live With A Man When She's Not Yet Married by yme1(f): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2009
it is wrong and i dont support it
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Live With A Man When She's Not Yet Married by funkybaby(f): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2009
@ post

it is wrong.

however, the lady can spend the night occassionally, stay all weekend and also spend short vacations with the guy
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Live With A Man When She's Not Yet Married by coolier(f): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2009
It happens! All over the world lovers live together. You can never really know someone well enough until you both live together. That way if you don't like the new things you learn about him, you can back out of the wedding.
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Live With A Man When She's Not Yet Married by lovemoi2(f): 6:16am On Nov 21, 2009
funkybaby:

@ post

it is wrong.

however, the lady can spend the night occassionally, stay all weekend and also spend short vacations with the guy

that does'nt make any sense, if you spend the night with him, or stay with him during vacations, then what difference does it make why not just move in together?

fornication is fornication

@ poster
if you are religious and is following the verse in the bible/koran or whatever book your religion uses, that says no sex till marriage then you know yah answer
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Live With A Man When She's Not Yet Married by echobee(f): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2009
it is wrong,really wrong.because if u start living with d guy,he might not marry u again,because he as seen everything about u,and he will want someone else

(1) (Reply)

How Would A Man Know If His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? / What's The Best Way To Break Up? / What Is The Most Important Things In Your Spouse Or Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.