Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

30 Great Quotes For 2017 (inspiring Words For The New Year) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Great Quotes For 2017 (inspiring Words For The New Year) (1314 Views)

60 Wacky Love Quotes For Valentine Day / Four Great Quotes Of Love / Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Great Quotes For 2017 (inspiring Words For The New Year) by Curlyzik: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2016
Sunday, January 1, 2017
New Year's Day
"I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear."
--Rosa Parks

Monday, January 2, 2017
"Give me a stock clerk with a goal, and I will give you a man who will make history. Give me a man without a goal, and I will give you a stock clerk."
--James Cash Penny

Tuesday, January 3, 2017
"A lot of the time the experts, the people who are supposed to be able to tell you what to do, will tell you that you can't do something even when you know you can. And a lot of the time it's your friends ... who tell you you can do it."
--Mark Zuckerberg

Wednesday, January 4, 2017
World Braille Day
"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing at all."
--Helen Keller

Thursday, January 5, 2017
"Don't tell people how to do things; tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."
--George S. Patton

Friday, January 6, 2017
True luck consists not in holding the best of the cards at the table; luckiest is he who knows just when to rise and go home."
--John Hay

Saturday, January 7, 2017
"Victory has a hundred fathers and defeat is an orphan."
--John F. Kennedy

Sunday, January 8, 2017
"Fall seven times and stand up eight."
--Anonymous

Monday, January 9, 2017
"Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent of how I react to it."
--Charles Swindoll

Tuesday, January 10, 2017
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
--Michael Jordan

Wednesday, January 11, 2017
"The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity."
--Amelia Earhart

Thursday, January 12, 2017
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'" --Audrey Hepburn

Friday, January 13, 2017
"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light."
--Aristotle Onassis

Saturday, January 14, 2017
"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do."
--Leonardo da Vinci

Sunday, January 15, 2017
"The successful warrior is the average man, with laserlike focus."
--Bruce Lee

Monday, January 16, 2017
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
--Martin Luther King

Tuesday, January 17, 2017
"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else."
--Booker T. Washington

Wednesday, January 18, 2017
"If there is no struggle, there is no progress."
--Frederick Douglas

Thursday, January 19, 2017
"Running a startup is like being punched in the face repeatedly, but working for a large company is like being waterboarded."
--Paul Graham

Friday, January 20, 2017
Inauguration Day
"I want to start by, as always, thanking my family. My kids, they're not kids anymore, but they're kids as far as I'm concerned. They'll always be my kids."
--Donald J. Trump

Saturday, January 21, 2017
Women's March on Washington
"I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass."
--Maya Angelou

Sunday, January 22, 2017
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see."
--Confucius

Monday, January 23, 2017
"We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
--Ronald Reagan

Tuesday, January 24, 2017
"For me, the most fun is change or growth. There are definitely elements of both that I like. Launching a business is kind of like a motorboat: You can go very quickly and turn fast."
--Tony Hseih

Wednesday, January 25, 2017
"I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples."
--Mother Teresa

See more at here ================>>>>>>>>>>

Re: 30 Great Quotes For 2017 (inspiring Words For The New Year) by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2016

Nothing really inspiring... undecided
Re: 30 Great Quotes For 2017 (inspiring Words For The New Year) by AfroMighty(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2016
Estharfabian:

Nothing really inspiring... undecided

Try to read the message not the alphabets

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? / Did You Know? / Will You Allow Your Son Marry Someone Like You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.