Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? (1325 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? by Riwo11(f): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2017
Have you ever refused to date/marry a man/woman or be friends with them after you heard stories that they have slept with a large number of people?

If yes, what happened? What was the outcome? Or are you among the Nigerian men/women that don't care about people's body count as long as it's in their past?
I'm actually trying to counsel someone who feels she's never going to get married because she's 'been' with a lot of men.

Take a seat and let's discuss this. What are your thoughts?

Re: Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2017
Even some prostitutes end up with good husbands.

Personally,I don't...So far she can prove that she can bear children comfortable and she no carry disease, we're good...What is past is past.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? by buygala(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2017
As long as she has retired from being a "cheerful giver" , sickness free, doesn't have a baby as souvenir of her 'generosity', and can still bear kids for us...We are good to go cool

This is my personal opinion. So pls don't quote me...my opinion doesn't stop you from having yours smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Even some prostitutes end up with good husbands.

Personally,I don't...So far she can prove that she can bear children comfortable and she no carry disease, we're good...What is past is past.
you should . some of these people can't seem to get enough from their spouses even after they get married
Re: Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2017
Jibril659:
you should . some of these people can't seem to get enough from their spouses even after they get married

Having body counts doesn't necessarily mean they weren't getting enough.
Re: Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2017
It depends on if there's more to her than what's between her legs. . .

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Having body counts doesn't necessarily mean they weren't getting enough.
so you are saying you are comfortable seeing your spouse with whom you are married go out with other people?
Re: Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:44am On Jan 08, 2017
Jibril659:
so you are saying you are comfortable seeing your spouse with whom you are married go out with other people?

Did you miss the part that said "past"? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2017
CorGier:
It depends on if there's more to her than what's between her legs. . .

Word!.....There are more important things than sex.
Re: Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

what is past can come back and haunt you, extra marital relationships are the cause of many failed marriages
Re: Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2017

Well, So long you drop them. I couldn't give two fücks. undecided

judging someone based on the number of people they've been with is just sick. like that's no yardstick for measuring an ethical or good person.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? by dingbang(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2017
Even Jesus accepted Mary Magdalene...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

you could wake up one morning to find that your 20 year old whom you raised with your own hands is not your biological child
Re: Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? by casttlebarbz(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2017
every saint has a past and every sinner has a future
Re: Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2017
Jibril659:
what is past can come back and haunt you, extra marital relationships are the cause of many failed marriages

You should understand something,when a girl with body counts to make one cringe tells you ,as her spouse to be,about her past , thereby damning the consequences,it only means she wants to start over and is willingto do that with you...In that case,if the love i have for her is genuine,I'm willing to take that step with her irrespective of her past,as far as she has a clean bill of health.
Re: Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

You should understand something,when a girl with body counts to make one cringe tells you ,as her spouse to be,about her past , thereby damning the consequences,it only means she wants to start over and is willingto do that with you...In that case,if the love i have for her is genuine,I'm willing to take that step with her irrespective of her past,as far as she has a clean bill of health.
grin okay
Re: Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? by marshalcarter: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2017
Happy Sunday y'all smiley wink
Re: Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? by WebSurfer(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2017
Yes, i care

I as a man can not end up with a lady who didnt have some self respect for her body when i did have even as a man.

Others might think otherwise but that is just thier own business
Re: Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? by osaslord500(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2017
Riwo11:
Have you ever refused to date/marry a man/woman or be friends with them after you heard stories that they have slept with a large number of people?

If yes, what happened? What was the outcome? Or are you among the Nigerian men/women that don't care about people's body count as long as it's in their past?
I'm actually trying to counsel someone who feels she's never going to get married because she's 'been' with a lot of men.

Take a seat and let's discuss this. What are your thoughts?

Olosho spotted
Re: Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? by mrjojo: 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
Most ladies/guys with high body counts hardly ever stop sharing even affect they claim changed, See, yeah past is past and all, but the past sometimes determines the future. so y'all can get married to a retired olosho? you can't even walk around with ur "wife" without meeting somone dat once had her. Havin s3x with any d1ck and harry is sure sign of irresponsibility, the least anyone could have is self-respect. Well to each his/her own.

No one is claiming saint but some past are just TOO Much to handle abeg.

Imagine ur boyfriend(fiancé) telling u he used a human being for money ritual, and he is a changed man now, how many ladies will still stay, shey, it was in "past" too

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? by GoldenJAT(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
i 4give pple's sins....so my sins can be forgiven!
Re: Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
buygala:
As long as she has retired from being a "cheerful giver" , sickness free, doesn't have a baby as souvenir of her 'generosity', and can still bear kids for us...We are good to go cool

This is my personal opinion. So pls don't quote me...my opinion doesn't stop you from having yours smiley
You forgot to add .. "As Long as her Veejay is still tight and can't swallow a full groen man's head"
Re: Guys, Do You Care How Many People Someone Has Slept With? by Originalsly: 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
It depends. If she grew up under difficult conditions... grew up in an environment where having sex was no big deal... keeping her virginity was like a taboo.... casual sex not a big deal.... then yes, I'll have no problem being in a relationship with such a person. I can always reset her mind and have her respect her body and reserve it.. for me only! Been there done that!
If this is now a person who just loves sex.... been sleeping around to enjoy maximum pleasure (a LovePeddler).... or a person who been sleeping around for money not for needs..... but wants ... then that's a no no for me. I may not be able to fulfill all her sexual desires... and she would step out to have them fulfilled.... and in the other case... if she wants to be driven in a Benz... and I can only afford Toyota.... do I have to say? !

(1) (Reply)

Man Ends 3yrs Friendship With Close Friend Who Ejaculated While Girlfriend...... / 18+! Best S*x Positions [part 1] / Does all Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.