Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (100396 Views)

Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 01, 2017
sg
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by samijay8(m): 9:14am On Jan 01, 2017
ayam not understand o. One said his own yesterday too differ from this one. how many God dey self

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2017
I shall be surprised greatly in JESUS name.... MY CASE IS DIFFERENT I AM THE REDEEMED OF THE LORD I WALK IN THE COVENANT, ANY EVIL IS NOT PERMITTED NEAR ME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Ogboraph(m): 9:14am On Jan 01, 2017
Maximus85:

Surprises only come in gambling. Large number of weddings? Is this dude for real?

When it's real prophesy.... It is sure. Nothing like surprises. Stop hiding pastor. Tell us exactly what will happen.

I Smh for those religiously stupid individuals.

I'm waiting for a certain confused person to attack me.
. My brother tell them oh. See how Nigerians are deceived by Religious Spirit in them to believe every lies by so call men of God.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2017
I shall be surprised greatly in JESUS name.... MY CASE IS DIFFERENT I AM THE REDEEMED OF THE LORD I WALK IN THE COVENANT, ANY EVIL IS NOT PERMITTED NEAR ME.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by bart10: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2017
Nice prophecies. It takes a spiritual eye to see beyond the ordinary. God bless Daddy G.O cool
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Maximus85(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2017
0b10010011:

Spot-On

I agree totally with you. But what I'm against is your vulgar language.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:18am On Jan 01, 2017
Sexxkillz:
What if I told you right now, that christmas is a scam?! A big fucking scam.

A scam that is being kept on to drive sales of everything up, and for huge profits.

That's right. . . I don't know what the fuck_ exactly people all around the world celebrated on the 25th of december, but it definitely wasn't the birth of Jesus. . .

Let me let you in, on this scam.

If you are born on the 1st of February 1984, you'll be 33 years old, on the first of 1st of February 2017, and 33 and half years old (33 1/2) or, 33 years 6 months on the 1st of August 2017.

Therefore, if on the first of August 2017, you're asked how old you are, you'll definitely say 33 and half, and all the asker has to do, is minus the half (6 months), away from 33 and half, and he'll definitely arrive at february.

At this point, I'll like to tell you all that Jesus christ spent 33 and half years on earth. He spent 33 years and 6 months on this earth, before he died. . . Ask google right now if you do not believe that.

So, "Easter" is the celebration of Jesus death. . . Am I correct? And his death, or easter is usually celebrated in April, am I correct? If Jesus christ died in April, at the age of 33 years and 6 months, to get the month of his birth, all you fucking have to do, is to fucking minus 6 months away, from 33 years and 6 months, and you'll arrive at his real month of birth:

OCTOBER!!!

Jesus, was born in OCTOBER.

Christmas, is a scam. . . You celebrate what you do not know.

The Gregorian calander was introduced in 1582 or something like that. A good 1,000+ years after the death of our Lord Jesus. Its become apparent by a good many people that Jesus wasn't actually born in December and the real date of his birth is celebrated based on the Yule celebration of the Vikings (hence the word "yuletide" ) . The date also has babylonian undertones of pagan origins. You don't wish to celebrate it, leave it for those who want to. Your anger over infinitesimal issues sometimes are unnecessary

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 01, 2017
TheMascot:

I agree

NYC pic

Who give you camo?
U believe say na she be that. Are u seeing that breast.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Esdb3: 9:19am On Jan 01, 2017
randomperson:
Very vague prophecies... I think it's because not all last years prophecies came to pass and people noticed... Like the one about STD and the one that says things will improve before the end of the year
But the std did come to pass. HPV and zika.

The one about the year ending well tho. It didn't happen for me

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by almarthins(m): 9:21am On Jan 01, 2017
Sexxkillz:
Sometimes, you wonder which GOD these yahoo boy pastors claim to serve, if GOD reveals contradicting "predictions" to all of them.

Someone that cannot correctly predict his own breakfast.

Look at you_still carrying over 2016. Do your research properly. Their prophecies are similar...I check t.b Joshua's , apostle Suleiman, pastor adeboye's . Daniel and john d beloved(revelation) where saying d same thing in the context of futuristic events.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by LorDBolton(m): 9:23am On Jan 01, 2017
Are these prophecies?? Or predictions??

NOT ONE SPECIFIC MESSAGE IN THERE

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 01, 2017
vivaciousvivi:
Following with rapt attention! smiley
I key into the prophecy of weddings in Jesus name!
#CompleteRestoration
me too.

Oya let's marry

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by shamecurls(m): 9:27am On Jan 01, 2017
Only Sango or Amadioha can save us from these Gods of men....

These re just simple, calculated and unavoidable circumstances
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by duni04(m): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2017
I'm a redeemer, I go to church regularly, but these prophesies are scamish. Take a look at the international prophesies for last year and this year by Adeboye. Basically the same thing!
Plus has there ever been a year in the past 20 years when we've never had an earthquake (in the pacific especially) or tornado (regular occurrence in the US) or any kind of major disaster?
I love the church for what it is - an avenue to fellowship with other saints, but these fraudulent pastors are turning it into something else. Just take a look at what Adeboye said about Fayose. In fact Fayose has been so emboldened by the scammish nature of these " prophesies" that he has started releasing his own prophesies, putting the name of the lord to disrepute. These pastors should realise that by doing these fraudulent things they're doing, they are encouraging the people of the world to mock God like Ayo Fayose did when he released his own "prophesies" for 2017.
I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

me too.

Oya let's marry
I no marry Tolotolo angry
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by almarthins(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2017
Biggty:
All this pastors and fake prophecies

Before u begin dey run ur mouth.. Do ur research properly. Prophecy can fail if the people can pray. The bible made us to understand that. Only Gods word that can nt fail. God has his own calendar n agenda. Yes they may have seen tomorow but event of today can change tomorow if you knowlegible to pray. Look here! 2017 is darker , DAT which you have hold fast.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by mengho(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2017
what's more supraising ain t the false prophecy & predictions But how the gullible followers swallow it without an iota of doubt.
Thier brain just shuts down & they just keep typing Amen.
I am pretty sure they are so pump & exited when typing too, SMH

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by duni04(m): 9:30am On Jan 01, 2017
Esdb3:

But the std did come to pass. HPV and zika.

The one about the year ending well tho. It didn't happen for me
Oga wot on earth are you talking about? Zika has been known since the 70's, HPV has been around since. Why are you broadcasting your ignorance? BTW, who told you Zika is an STD?

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2017
vivaciousvivi:

Hehehe but I'm sweet like tolotolo..

You just claimed the wedding prophecy and you are already saying no to a cute suitor.

Viva vivacious vivi tongue
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2017
Sexxkillz:

On rampage by yahoo boy pastors, confusing their sheep and fleecing them of their hard earned money. . . Preaching "prosperity", as against "the kingdom of God", that Jesus preached while on earth. Mixing in politics and becoming "vice president", while Jesus refused to be made a king, saying that his kingdom is no part of the world. . .

I'm not asking you to donate your last offering to "God", I'm asking you to fucking use your commonsense.

That's how one idiot was shouting over the loud speakers minutes ago, telling his sheep that the first money they give in 2017 is to God, and that they should dance while they drop their offerings, for they were dancing into glory.

Guess what the sheep did. . . They danced!

Ask me if God spends money, or if he has a bank account.

Oga, why are you spreading your anger? The more you criticise them, the more they grow.

Oh, sorry. The more you criticise US, the more WE grow.
2017! My year of productivity!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2017
Sexxkillz:
What if I told you right now, that christmas is a scam?! A big fucking scam.

A scam that is being kept on to drive sales of everything up, and for huge profits.

That's right. . . I don't know what the fuck_ exactly people all around the world celebrated on the 25th of december, but it definitely wasn't the birth of Jesus. . .

Let me let you in, on this scam.

If you are born on the 1st of February 1984, you'll be 33 years old, on the first of 1st of February 2017, and 33 and half years old (33 1/2) or, 33 years 6 months on the 1st of August 2017.

Therefore, if on the first of August 2017, you're asked how old you are, you'll definitely say 33 and half, and all the asker has to do, is minus the half (6 months), away from 33 and half, and he'll definitely arrive at february.

At this point, I'll like to tell you all that Jesus christ spent 33 and half years on earth. He spent 33 years and 6 months on this earth, before he died. . . Ask google right now if you do not believe that.

So, "Easter" is the celebration of Jesus death. . . Am I correct? And his death, or easter is usually celebrated in April, am I correct? If Jesus christ died in April, at the age of 33 years and 6 months, to get the month of his birth, all you fucking have to do, is to fucking minus 6 months away, from 33 years and 6 months, and you'll arrive at his real month of birth:

OCTOBER!!!

Jesus, was born in OCTOBER.

Christmas, is a scam. . . You celebrate what you do not know.

What if the easter celebration u are using for u calculation is a scam?
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Intelcorei7: 9:33am On Jan 01, 2017
WHERE WAS NEW SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE ( STD ) YOU PREDICTED IN 2016 SIR cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Akalia(m): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2017
nifton:

Hey bro I jst have to follow u for this perfect response. When you emancipate ursef 4rm mainstream nominal christainity and intellectually refute vague prophecies many tend to see you as an atheist.
Bro your comment just made my day. We are like minds.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by deezydez: 9:34am On Jan 01, 2017
Whatever you think, as for me I claim it IJN this is my year of surprises

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by babkunlex(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2017
randomperson:
Very vague prophecies... I think it's because not all last years prophecies came to pass and people noticed... Like the one about STD and the one that says things will improve before the end of the year

Some prophesy might not come to pass especially if it's negative ones when some people pray against. If there's a man to pray there's a God to answer don't get it twisted
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Rahmoney(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2017
All thus prophecies self..Just a result of permutations and combinations..
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Zenlife: 9:35am On Jan 01, 2017
curiositymaster:
THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR 2017 IS SURPRISE

NIGERIA
1. 2017 will be a year of surprises both for the oppressed and the oppressor; Those deliberately making life difficult for the common man will be relocated
2. The downward plunge will slow down, stop and reversal will begin

INDIVIDUALS
1. It will be a year of surprises
2. For prophets both true and false it will be a year of surprises
3. There will be quite a large number of weddings
4. Soul winners will see their prophecies fulfilled almost as soon they are uttered

INTERNATIONAL
1. There will be surprises for many world governments
2. They are coming twos: monster earthquakes, monster floods, hurricanes and typhoons, monster tornadoes and monster fire outbreaks

Pastor 'Eunuch', these things have been before you and will be after you.
These aren't prophecies but spurts from a conman. Must you give prophecy?
The inaccuracy and failures of your spurts eg 2016 further exposes you as a con.
God's constant. Your gibberish spurts aren't from God, so they fail.
Eunuch, you're no holy man, but a con artist and a gambler. The pits.
You may fool people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time.

Yea, your rewards await you with Jah.
King Eunuch (enoch) the shameless Charlatan!

Gibberish rubbish.
Mtcheeeeeew.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by luminouz(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2017
vivaciousvivi:

Please don't! He is a bird! Am human dear... Marry me instead! HNY! cheesy kiss
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Esdb3: 9:36am On Jan 01, 2017
duni04:

Oga wot on earth are you talking about? Zika has been known since the 70's, HPV has been around since. Why are you broadcasting your ignorance? BTW, who told you Zika is an STD?

Everything has been around since way long there is nothing new. If it is new, you won't see it because no developed country shows their new tech. The outbreak was new. When Ebola broke it wasn't new. It's outbreak was new. Stop broadcasting ignorance. There was a case of zika being sexually transmitted.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by luminouz(m): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2017
[quote author=Zenlife post=52435893]

Pastor 'Eunuch', these things have been before you and will be after you.
These aren't prophecies but spurts from a conman. Must you give prophecy.
The inaccuracy and failures of your spurts eg 2017 further exposes you as a con.
God's constant. Your gibberish spurts aren't from God, so they fail.
Eunuch, you're no holy man, but a con artist and a gambler. The pits.
You may fool people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time.

Yea, your rewards await you with Jah.
King Eunuch (enoch) the shameless Charlatan

Na so e pain u reach?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Three Arguments For God's Existence / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.