Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,736 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (100408 Views)

Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by luminouz(m): 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Na so u wan do am angry

I'm the birdman, sweet like tolotolo undecided grin
Why luminouz dey yarn dust..
Abi u chop sawdust..
My bars will make you clueless like gej
When I'm done with you, even vivaciousvivi will shout diaris godu o like pej.

Sorry you can't beat me cuz mrtolotolo is unique..
But if you insist, i will blast your physique..
Then accelerate your demise till your lights is turned off like we talking physics..

Vivaliciousvivi till mavrodi comes to naija for vacation tongue  grin grin grin

OK...let's go there bro....
Look at u my nigga...forming posh..but I know Ur just a jigger..so small not even bigger... Get outta here lemme see vivaliciousvivi...my diva
Am d alien...flow so smooth like silken linen.....I lead em n all y"all got nothing but believe em
Who wan be like me? Street said a boi named birdman...I laugh coz I know Ur Berra off being called a dishman.....
Who can try to be me..but u ain't got d skillz...u can try...n cry....n come up dry....while I laugh n prep fire to give Ur ass one last Fry!

Am loving this bro! Keep em coming!
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by mediocre(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
Playing safe

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
curiositymaster:

So you and luminouz don start this tirade because of another man woman? vivaliciousvivi shey you see what you have caused, hope u remember your promise to me in ze oza room.
cheesy this is interesting......abeg I don't know you o!

Luminouz and MrTolotolo are on fireeeee grin grin grin
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by blakky97(m): 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
Samcoflex75:

i have told you what i want to say, tell your brainwashed brothers to stop killing innocent souls, simple
you are a retarded monkey.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by luminouz(m): 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
vivaciousvivi:

Thanks babe! Its 2017....no dulling

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Teague4league(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
FooLs everywhere all in the name of God. Mehn. Pastoral job is so profitable even in this recession . Smh
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
vivaciousvivi:
Ok kwantinu
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by planetzone10: 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
randomperson:
Very vague prophecies... I think it's because not all last years prophecies came to pass and people noticed... Like the one about STD and the one that says things will improve before the end of the year
I am really surprised at your ignorance! your post shows clearly that you really didn't follow happenings on the international community last year! Well its my pleasure to educate you. Last year Zika virus actually metamorphosed into an STD. And was confirmed transmitted through sex from from a man to a woman in Texas USA by the CDC( center for disease control) which is a U.S government agency established to fight infectious diseases, you can Google this information for confirmation. Now guess what? Pastor Adeboye said in January 2016 that a new STD will appear. At the middle of the year, Zika virus which hitherto was not transmitted through sex suddenly developed the ability to infect a new host through sex! So always do a little research before you post a comment.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by planetzone10: 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
randomperson:
Very vague prophecies... I think it's because not all last years prophecies came to pass and people noticed... Like the one about STD and the one that says things will improve before the end of the year
I am really surprised at your ignorance! your post shows clearly that you really didn't follow happenings on the international community last year! Well its my pleasure to educate you. Last year Zika virus actually metamorphosed into an STD. And was confirmed transmitted through sex from from a man to a woman in Texas USA by the CDC( center for disease control) which is a U.S government agency established to fight infectious diseases, you can Google this information for confirmation. Now guess what? Pastor Adeboye said in January 2016 that a new STD will appear. At the middle of the year, Zika virus which hitherto was not transmitted through sex suddenly developed the ability to infect a new host through sex!
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by luminouz(m): 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
curiositymaster:

Ok kwantinu
Lemme wait for mrtolotolo to recover from d bashing I gave him....if he ever.... cheesy
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by TheMascot(m): 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
MrTruth4real:
U believe say na she be that. Are u seeing that breast.
perv
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
luminouz:

Lemme wait for mrtolotolo to recover from d bashing I gave him....if he ever.... cheesy

Guess he's composing his own.

Btw do you know this is how women cause wars (viviliciousvivi aside) between rulers/nations, the most interesting part is the woman might have gone to another lover while the war is going on
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by luminouz(m): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
curiositymaster:

Btw do you know this is how women cause wars (viviliciousvivi aside) between rulers/nations, the most interesting part is the woman might have gone to another lover while the war is going on
I know the Greek n trojan war was caused by a woman.....but this won't be d case oh.....we are catching fun n I guess advertising our rap skillz! E never reach to dey curse,abuse n degrade another man too.even d girl in question will think less of us!
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Janetade86(f): 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
All these people talking trash about anointed men of God, you better change this year, and don't wait for God to change you himself. It is well. Those things which God has said concerning this year shall work positively in my life in Jesus name. This is my year of plentiful harvest. This year I will carry my triplet, and so shall it be in Jesus name.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
luminouz:

I know the Greek n trojan war was caused by a woman.....but this won't be d case oh.....we are catching fun n I guess advertising our rap skillz! E never reach to dey curse,abuse n degrade another man too.even d girl in question will think less of us!

I get the joke bro. Enjoy the new year
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by luminouz(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
curiositymaster:

I get the joke bro. Enjoy the new year
U too bro! cheesy grin
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by holarcarny(m): 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
our these so called pastor should stop prediction intend of calling it prophecies, there are so many prophecies concerning 2K17 already why is it that our pastor can not stop forecasting after all if those things they have predicted didn't come to pass they will change their tone and saying you can't interpret my massage without spiritual interpretation why, when a pastor is saying something according to his own perspective does anybody need any spiritual interpretation, but have for pastor E.A Adeboye I know him to be a man of great reputation but am still waiting for those things to come to pass.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Samcoflex75(m): 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
blakky97:
you are a retarded monkey.

lol, bloody terrorists, dont worry Trump and Puttin are coming for you guys to wipe your useless selves from the face of the earth
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Olukolade1: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
May God continue to increase your wisdom and anointing sir in Jesus name.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
luminouz:

OK...let's go there bro....
Look at u my nigga...forming posh..but I know Ur just a jigger..so small not even bigger... Get outta here lemme see vivaliciousvivi...my diva
Am d alien...flow so smooth like silken linen.....I lead em n all y"all got nothing but believe em
Who wan be like me? Street said a boi named birdman...I laugh coz I know Ur Berra off being called a dishman.....
Who can try to be me..but u ain't got d skillz...u can try...n cry....n come up dry....while I laugh n prep fire to give Ur ass one last Fry!

Am loving this bro! Keep em coming!

Bang bang!
You know vivaciousvivi don't like you, as a matter of fact nobody does.
You are like Nigerian president, we all boo harry. grin

Luminouz got skills, but like Sanogo , u neva gonna shine in Arsenal..
Birdman, i'm the boss like seun osewa..
Luminouz no get liver, so you can't have viva..
I swear if I slap u, u go get fever..
You sef wan date a diva..
But I will fire your ass like dem do Blatter for fifa..

Vivaliciousvivi, delicious like roasted tolotolo..and she's mine grin tongue
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
curiositymaster:

Haaa!
Barawo!

Wife snatcher tongue
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
vivaciousvivi:

Sweetie.. you know I like you like lalasticlala likes snake grin grin
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by azeezomolola: 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
Amen, it my year of suprise
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by luminouz(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Bang bang!
You know vivaciousvivi don't like you, as a matter of fact nobody does.
You are like Nigerian president, we all boo harry. grin

Luminouz got skills, but like Sanogo , u neva gonna shine in Arsenal..
Birdman, i'm the boss like seun osewa..
Luminouz no get liver, so you can't have viva..
I swear if I slap u, u go get fever..
You sef wan date a diva..
But I will fire your ass like dem do Blatter for fifa..

Vivaliciousvivi, delicious like roasted tolotolo..and she's mine grin tongue

Well....well....well..
Look at u....look at u......forming I love my boo..opening Ur mouth wide like my kid sister doing peekaboo.
On vivaliciousvivi's case...I will never retire..will do as she require but refire to acquire my desire.....which is too make her smile as wide as a meraiah! U know am like a messiah! cheesy
U feeling me bro.....still on d beat....making u soft n mushy like parboiled meat..sink u into peat n finally bring u up all thoroughly ladled like my grandma's wheat!
Ur flow is weak like 7days....Na today...wey I dey make all others meek after am done with my tweaks....then they just have to use d loo to take a leak.....

My nigga! U can't smash this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Haaa!
Barawo!

Wife snatcher tongue

Yee mogbe, me wey 'wives' dey snatch.

Shey u know say I no sabi rap, luminouz dey wait you oo.
Mrtolotolo:

Haaa! Barawo!
Wife snatcher tongue
Shey u know say I no sabi rap, luminouz dey wait you.
Mrtolotolo:

Haaa! Barawo!
Wife snatcher tongue
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by luminouz(m): 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
curiositymaster:

I just gave him another serving! Have got Ur back bro!

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by MATEX30: 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
This is a good year and a true servant and prophet of the most high as spoken, Pastoe E.A ADeboye - http://dunamisblog.com/see-the-2017-prophecies-by-pastor-e-a-adeboye/

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by blakky97(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Samcoflex75:

lol, bloody terrorists, dont worry Trump and Puttin are coming for you guys to wipe your useless selves from the face of the earth
they'll take your dad to his grave right?
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by blakky97(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Samcoflex75:

wasted semen.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by donkossy(m): 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
this one m hearing surprises..... hope mmm won't surprise us too o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. / Three Arguments For God's Existence / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.