Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,936 members, 7,838,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization (9655 Views)

The Colonial Flag Of Nigeria Between 1914-1960 (Photo) / Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest / Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Gladiator1: 8:03am On Jan 01, 2017
LWTMB grin
Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
And your useless hero jonafucktard couldnt even visit anywhere close to Bornu when his liars Reno et al kept telling us the terrorists were being routed back then. The coward hid in a hole in aso rock for years until gallant APC governors visited before he had the live to take a trip for some photo-ops.

Shekau's defeat hurt you guys so much, just admit it. grin

u just started ur new year with lies. sorry for you

4 Likes

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by muyibaba222(m): 8:06am On Jan 01, 2017
Now the President is wrong but the media were right when they were promoting BHT right? Same set of people that will never believe the flag was captured without pictures still complaining after seeing it. Nothing will ever satisfy you. hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by fiizznation: 8:06am On Jan 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
We know the thread isnt about the flag bro, they are simply pained one of their heroes, shakau, has been defeated. cheesy
Don't mind them. And for the fact that buhari displayed the flag during a presentation have made there silly "conspiracy theory" very baseless.

The COAS was the other person at the end of the flag, so is he not supposed to present the boko haram flag to the president? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Bizibi(m): 8:07am On Jan 01, 2017
Some people will still carry their dull brain into the new yr.....supporting a clueless walking stick

3 Likes

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 01, 2017
fiizznation:
[s]I don't have to show you any picture, but common your sense would have told you that displaying that flag by buhari was a sign that boko haram have been roundly defeated(unless if you are sad about boko haram's defeat).

And why will obama display the flag of ISIL/al-Qa'eda when the group haven't been defeated? Didn't you see how western leaders were displaying the NAZI's symbol/flags when hilter's Germany was defeated in world war2? Go check youtube.

Most you are just too ignorant. You vomit every nonsense that comes into your minds because you don't like the president, but who cares?
[/s]

Dunce...SMH

4 Likes

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by EzeNri(m): 8:09am On Jan 01, 2017
fiizznation:
And what is wrong in displaying the flag of a defeated terrorists organization during a presentation?

What did you expect the president to display?The flag of Nigeria or what? Some of you though.
Do you know that single picture can be used as a recruitment drive in the North where the people have minimal access to the main stream media?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by rozayx5(m): 8:10am On Jan 01, 2017
this os indirect marketing for boko

and its a major achievement to them that the president flaunted their flag

bad move from buhari

5 Likes

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 01, 2017
Lordave:
I been no wan talk but this your empty yarn provoke me.

If Buhari was a sensible human and if Boko Haram has been truly defeated, what he should have done is to visit Sambisa himself and hoist the Nigerian flag right in the heart of Sambisa and not displaying Boko Haram flag in Aso Rock Abuja.

Anyway, he's a patron so I'm not disappointed.

Well said! Very intelligent fellow...no doubt Buhari would have done what you advised if he had you in his cabinet!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by fiizznation: 8:18am On Jan 01, 2017
Freedom2016:

Dunce...SMH
Yeah that what was I expected from you. Next time don't display your ignorance in pubic.

I'm out of this dumb thread
Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Corrinthians(m): 8:18am On Jan 01, 2017
himkers:

u just started ur new year with lies. sorry for you
Im very sure you only started following Nigerian politics yesterday. Even jonathan's slaves know what i said is the truth. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by coputa(m): 8:22am On Jan 01, 2017
adem30:
To show doubting Thomas like you that truly it was captured, If not, you will soon be asking for the picture as proof
Does the display of the flag enough evidence that boko haram has been defeated,NO.The battle was only won on the pages of newspapers.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by calaway: 8:45am On Jan 01, 2017
fiizznation:
And what is wrong in displaying the flag of a defeated terrorists organization during a presentation?

What did you expect the president to display?The flag of Nigeria or what? Some of you though.

continue fooling ur self. liars
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/boko-haram-leader-new-video-says-indeed-crushed-us-can-see-like/

2 Likes

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by doctokwus: 8:51am On Jan 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
And your useless hero jonafucktard couldnt even visit anywhere close to Bornu when his liars Reno et al kept telling us the terrorists were being routed back then. The coward hid in a hole in aso rock for years until gallant APC governors visited before he had the live to take a trip for some photo-ops.

.b
Pls callin GEJ a coward is a disservice to cowardice.
The man was everything a council chair shudnt be.An error in our history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by idupaul: 8:58am On Jan 01, 2017
doctokwus:
.b
Pls callin GEJ a coward is a disservice to cowardice.
The man was everything a council chair shudnt be.An error in our history.

Naira is 500 to a dollar now ..

8 Likes

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by wordcat(m): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2017
Naija9090:
Height of Foolishness. Who advised him to do this? Boko Haram can use this as an advert and recruitment picture with Buhari holding their flag. Kai kai kai where is their sense for God sake? No advisers? Dumb people ruling this country who can not reason!

Exactly!
They will tell their gullible fellows that even the president is their member considering the fact the Abokkis are mostly illiterates!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by matrixme(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2017
The way Buhari held the flag in admiration really projects the negative connotation. He should have stepped on it or shown deep disgust/ contempt or so... angry

1 Like

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Lordave: 9:23am On Jan 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
And your useless hero jonafucktard couldnt even visit anywhere close to Bornu when his liars Reno et al kept telling us the terrorists were being routed back then. The coward hid in a hole in aso rock for years until gallant APC governors visited before he had the guts to take a trip down there for some photo-ops.

If I insulted Buhari the way you did to GEJ you'd have been telling me how disrespectful I am towards an old dullárd who can never be my father.

You guys and hypocrisy be like pússy and sanitary pads!

2 Likes

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Corrinthians(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2017
Lordave:
If I insulted Buhari the way you did to GEJ you'd have been telling me how disrespectful I am towards an old dullárd who can never be my father.

You guys and hypocrisy be like pússy and sanitary pads!
And you guys and stupidity are like obiano and aso ebi. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by wristbangle: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2017
saint7000:
Afonjas are already here supporting and defending him. And telling us this is New Year. May God never forgive this people..they represent and support everything evil in this country. It's like they cannot separate good from evil!

It is very wrong to think Afonjas support this act because I as a yoruba see this as a wrong step by the president. The Nigeria Army should have simply display and burn the useless flag immediately on a video.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by doctokwus: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2017
idupaul:

Naira is 500 to a dollar now ..
Did i tell u that PMB hasnt failed so far.No sir.
But wen u pple start tryin to compare GEJ with anyother president that ever ruled us is where i get pissed off.
Judge PMB as a president,he has been a big letdown,agreed.
But GEJ was a error that was not capable of getting anything right.
Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 01, 2017
fiizznation:

It's a new year. You need to stop sounding stupid.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by BudeYahooCom: 10:43am On Jan 01, 2017
Naija9090:
Height of Foolishness. Who advised him to do this? Boko Haram can use this as an advert and recruitment picture with Buhari holding their flag. Kai kai kai where is their sense for God sake? No advisers? Dumb people ruling this country who can not reason!

Nothing can be duller than dull-hari. Instead of burning the flag. He is pictured admiring it.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by idupaul: 10:50am On Jan 01, 2017
doctokwus:

Did i tell u that PMB hasnt failed so far.No sir.
But wen u pple start tryin to compare GEJ with anyother president that ever ruled us is where i get pissed off.
Judge PMB as a president,he has been a big letdown,agreed.
But GEJ was a error that was not capable of getting anything right.

We are on the same page then ...GEJ was a disaster and Buhari is also one ..I am not a fan of GEJ at all
Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by nextprince: 11:26am On Jan 01, 2017
Corrinthians:
We know the thread isnt about the flag bro, they are simply pained one of their heroes, shakau, has been defeated. cheesy

Shekau is their new found hero, just the way Dasuki has been their hero. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by nextprince: 11:29am On Jan 01, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Nothing can be duller than dull-hari. Instead of burning the flag. He is pictured admiring it.
Nay! It was displayed 4 ur likes who develope hbp whenever any news of success against bh filters to the media. If it was burnt, u would have been singing a different song like, "pic or adonbelivit".
Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by nextprince: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2017
coputa:
Does the display of the flag enough evidence that boko haram has been defeated,NO.The battle was only won on the pages of newspapers.

Really? Don't develope hbp sha.
Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by nextprince: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2017
muyibaba222:
Now the President is wrong but the media were right when they were promoting BHT right? Same set of people that will never believe the flag was captured without pictures still complaining after seeing it. Nothing will ever satisfy you. hypocrite

Hmmm. U don't seem to know the real enemies of this country. In their hearts, they never wanted bh to be defeated and that is why they are making efforts to sooth their wicked minds. Hypocrisy is an understatement.

1 Like

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 01, 2017
wristbangle:

It is very wrong to think Afonjas support this act because I as a yoruba see this as a wrong step by the president. The Nigeria Army should have simply display and burn it immediately on a video.

Yoruba is not the same as Afonja. Your likes, Fayose and Fani Kayode are yorubas. Afonjas are bad apples that cannot reason, evil-minded, wicked, heartless and under the spell and hypnosis of Hausa-Fulani. Most comments supporting this disgraceful act by the president are by Afonjas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by Xmen149(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
how ever we want to make this a politics,this is really a very bad move,.that display is supposed to be made only by DHQ and buratai not Mr president,. In present time and 21century media anything can go wrong anytime... not good at all

1 Like

Re: How Can A President Of A Country Openly Display Flag Of A Terrorist Organization by ivandragon: 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
this is how such flags should be displayed...
not in a ceremony where it seems the flag is almost been 'revered'...
please, 'Social Media Idiots', you mustn't defend every silly action of PMB...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Workers Declare Indefinite Strike Over Unremitted Deductions / What Is The Problem With Nigeria Police? / Army Trains 439 Soldiers In Counter-Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.