Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) (13240 Views)

Woman Hatches Duck Egg By Carrying It In Her Bra For Over A Month (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Cries And Shouted Publicly As Her Oyinbo Fiance Propose To Her Wit / 2face Came In And She Spreads Her Legs Wide And Shouted ENTER ENTER(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 9:20am On Jan 01, 2017
My uncle girlfriend brother niece aunty friend was at the cross over night today, so when it was 12 midnight she jumped up and shouted happy new year, what we saw was shocking, immediately she jumped up, her bra fell down but when we tried to look further we discovered that she wore another bra, two bra's asin two bra's, so we did not see anything, even though we were disappointed, we did not give up sha, so we later did the final praise and worship and some hot prayers and thats all...

3 Likes

Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by softMarket(m): 9:24am On Jan 01, 2017
My uncle girlfriend brother niece aunty friend

Guy....u need to be banned!

30 Likes

Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by BlackDBagba: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2017
grin
Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by brandydaniells(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by kristalblaze(m): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2017
we don't care

1 Like

Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by Probarbie: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2017
fairlyusedbra:
My uncle girlfriend brother niece aunty friend was at the cross over night today, so when it was 12 midnight she jumped up and shouted happy new year, what we saw was shocking, immediately she jumped up, her bra fell down but when we tried to look further we discovered that she wore another bra, two bra's asin two bra's, so we did not see anything, even though we were disappointed, we did not give up sha, so we later did the final praise and worship and some hot prayers and thats all...
this guy is a scam.your story do nt even make any sense,recieve sense in jesus name,in this nw year may common sense nt b too far from you

3 Likes

Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 01, 2017
haba!!
Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by zicoraads: 11:36am On Jan 01, 2017
Just when I thought this year'll be different embarassed
Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by FutureSenator: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2017
fairlyusedbra:

Every call for something good, that turns out to be a flash...
I rebuke you IJN this Year!
Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2017

Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
Berlynn:
haba!!
I'm coming 4 uangry
Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Okirika bra, happy new year! grin
Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by MicroSweet(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Like seriously, folks who create useless and deceitful threads, such as this, should be shot and banned for 6months. Can't believe a human being created kinda thread. Jeez!

2 Likes

Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Fabulocity:
Okirika bra, happy new year! grin
same to you babe cheesycheesycheesy
Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by jericco1(m): 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
grin lmao
Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by Thavik(m): 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
fairlyusedbra:
You need to grow up and stop seeking cheap attention
Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by souljaboi51(m): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
idiot grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by UnlimitedIfex(m): 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
Guy u mean u enta 2017 wit out ur sense

1 Like

Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by professorfal: 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
grin
Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by Drdreyy: 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
fairlyusedbra:

All your topics are similar, it seems you are still an adolescent. my friend this is a new year., You need Jesus

1 Like

Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by chiefojiji(m): 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
when u plan to start the year like this, am wondering how d ending go be like!
Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by AliHandsome(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
fairlyusedbra:
My uncle girlfriend brother niece aunty friend ..

perfect way to start a lie. Thumbs up
Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
softMarket:
No be lie

Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by Nickymezor(f): 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hmmm, wat a thread.
Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by mosthoneyb(f): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
[quote author=UnlimitedIfex post=52442980]Guy u mean u enta 2017 wit out ur sense, interesting
Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by everton4life(m): 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
angry new year don reach . people still no wan get sense.
Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by Durentmoney: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
fairlyusedbra:
LOL. grin baba abeg help me check my signature
Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by Rapmaestro(m): 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
softMarket:

I swear
Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by callistio: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
grin una don miss loto ntoh...
Re: She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) by rockyh(m): 1:04am On Jan 02, 2017
fairlyusedbra:
y is it that you think you sound funny but in reality your topics sound stupid n useless sorry cos am beginning to see u as your topic

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You / When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) / Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.