Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story (74952 Views)

Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Alezy(m): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2017
Culin:

Ehn we'll talk tomorrow. Forgiveness is still loading.
Ah babe.....So that's how u will wanna pay everything back? n not forgive,
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Culin(f): 12:07am On Jan 03, 2017
Alezy:
Ah babe.....So that's how u will wanna pay everything back? n not forgive,

Hmm. I'll forgive nau..
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by chachanga: 12:18am On Jan 03, 2017
UDbester:
why wount he dump you when he has noticed you are in for him because of his money. ofeke

Do you people fear God at all sef...jumping in,mouth-first, into everything just because you're old enough to afford a touch-screen phone? Making callous presumptuous posts upandan in easy mockery of your fellow man's misery; hear this, there's is an offline Karma that repays all our online misdeeds and shenanigans!

Abeg, Fear God o...and do unto others as you would desire to be done unto.

It's too early in the year to start gathering e-Curses that'd mar your year for you o.

God Bless and preserve you as you amend your ways!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Adex097: 12:18am On Jan 03, 2017
THE GUY MUST BE A YORUBA DEMON. #PROUDYORUBADEMON grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by DavidOluyale(m): 12:32am On Jan 03, 2017
Life without Jesus is funny sha. It is well.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by tomdon(m): 12:34am On Jan 03, 2017
jtenna:

Please shut the fuvck up! Na men like you go dey shake like chicken wey fall for cold water dey beg for pusie when the girl insist she wants to keep herself before marriage.

Whatever attitude the babe has gives no right for the man to just dump her like that after 4YEARS of relationship. At least some level of respect and honesty suppose dey

No girl is under obligation to oblige any man sex no matter how much the man shake like fowl so long as he has not done the needful.
And what's the point withholding it when she's already active, it's no use, like an ex will say. In fact it might be to her advantage because one dude fit enjoy the thing sotay put ring on it and legalize the whole sh*t, meanwhile she's also enjoying herself.
But don't come and claim he refused to marry you after 10 years relationship, when all that the man is pressed for is just kpolashing.
Truth is, many girls just want to blame someone for their failing. Nobody forced anyone

1 Like

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by chronique(m): 12:43am On Jan 03, 2017
Melsan:
Well said!..buddy with a good heart!! wink

Thanks dear.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by ultimate73(m): 1:08am On Jan 03, 2017
pele ti e
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Emenikeogbuehi5: 1:18am On Jan 03, 2017
My Dear, u don't need to kill urself because of that, thou it hurts. Ur future is bright.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by COdeGenesis: 4:07am On Jan 03, 2017
Silumi:
until both of u stand on that alter just b acting single.my father taught me never to give my all to a man. he is a wise father.four years of her life down d drain....wat a waste mwchhh
How can you keep acting single when you in a serious relationship, doesn't just add up? If you ain't ready to date just stay single. Dating should be a recipe for marriage. D moment i Find out someone asked of ur relationship status and u replied single, na Just to dey fck you, can't ever be serious again with DAT kinda geh
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by wizflower(f): 4:12am On Jan 03, 2017
Pierocash:
Lack of attitude have cost so many women of this days their relationshp,bt they wil kip saying 'my boyfrnd of 10 yrs broke my heart,men are wicked'
Now ask me,who wants to marry a knife instead of a wife?
what re you even talking about and what has knife got to do with here
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by wizflower(f): 4:14am On Jan 03, 2017
UDbester:

as girls are mostly chickenheads tongue
Am a lady but I seconded you on that. I mean y would you date a guy for good four years. Chickenheads that's what we are
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 03, 2017
Pele....
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Pierocash(m): 5:43am On Jan 03, 2017
wizflower:
what re you even talking about and what has knife got to do with here
it has so many things to do my dear,a woman without attitude is like a sharp knife that tears a man's heart in pieces,and no reasonable man wil procceed into marriage with such a woman simply because they have been dating for donkey yrs,that is nt a CRITERIA for marriage.
the criteria for marriage is GOOD ATTITUDE-A WOMAN OF CHARACTER
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by makydee(f): 6:21am On Jan 03, 2017
buffalowings:

Seriously undecided
Yea undecided
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:13am On Jan 03, 2017
Story, na before I do pity ladies but now I don't give a damn. Many of them don't have good attitude.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by TashaGirl: 7:23am On Jan 03, 2017
Estharfabian:

four years? You need Some kinda hobby. grin

get that Rod outta your ass and lighten the fück up, Grumpy! undecided
GROW up kid. You need it

1 Like

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Youngzedd(m): 7:40am On Jan 03, 2017
Ezionye:

I wonder how this question relates to the topic or the quotes.

Amend your ways so that one responsible dude can locate you.

Bye.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Ezionye(f): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2017
Youngzedd:

Amend your ways so that one responsible dude can locate you.

Bye.

You don't know me bro so keep ur senseless advice to urself

Bye
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Youngzedd(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2017
Ezionye:

You don't know me bro so keep ur senseless advice to urself

Bye

Who are you in the society
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Ezionye(f): 8:42am On Jan 03, 2017
Youngzedd:

Who are you in the society

Who are u in d society to give me advice
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Youngzedd(m): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2017
Ezionye:

Who are u in d society to give me advice

grin grin grin
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Nickymezor(f): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2017
Eyah, poor U.. Jst move on . U will find someone berra...the Dude might not hv been urs since
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2017
This is here is one of the reasons why ladies of this generation are skeptical about putting all their eggs in one basket,which is why I will resolve that one year is enough to ask where a relationship is going,except you are in for the fun,trust me a man that wants to put a ring on it doesn't needs a decade to consult the gods about it
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by hedonistic: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2017
Sorry, but I don't take any of these Toke Makinwa devotees seriously.

The kind of girl who draws inspiration from this Toke of a thing and religiously reads her stupid book is exactly the kind of girl that no sensible Nigerian man should marry
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by hedonistic: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2017
beautiful232:
move on babe,shit happens

he will soon come back crying like a baby
like one is doing now.....

Come back crying like a baby because your pussy drips liquid gold that I can squeeze out to sell and become a billionaire? Or because the gateway to eternal life is routed in between your moist laps? What exactly do you have to offer a man that will make him desperately come back "crying like a baby"? Abi your papa dey Buhari government wey fit dash man contract?

It's so funny to see how some of you bimbos overrate your importance. I blame the foolish woman-wrapper men who reinforce these kinds of misguided beliefs.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by hedonistic: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2017
Duru009:
U are not a wife material.. ....
Go and do self reflection... ..
It's as simple as that. Thread closed.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by DrogoG(m): 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
She is a gold-digger. So what did she expect?
Now is trying to ruin this other girl's relationship.
The guy was smart to not be engaged to a gold-digger. You see how she missed a man who could have probably married her!
Gold-diggers are not marriage material!
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by blakky97(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
So.. The moral lesson here iz ermm.......??
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Silumi(f): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
COdeGenesis:

How can you keep acting single when you in a serious relationship, doesn't just add up? If you ain't ready to date just stay single. Dating should be a recipe for marriage. D moment i Find out someone asked of ur relationship status and u replied single, na Just to dey fck you, can't ever be serious again with DAT kinda geh
acting single here just means make sure ur life doesn't revolve around that one person.you shouldn't be completely vunurable even in a single relationship.see let's face it there are plenty serious relationships dat have not ended up in marriage instead they leave people so broken they don't know aw to get themselves together.see u need to be single at heart anything can happen even in a serious relationship.i agree dating is a recipe 4 marriage and I am not suggesting anyone should deny his status even I can't stand such rejection just don't make ur world revolve around them.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by laudate: 3:58am On Jan 04, 2017
hedonistic:
Sorry, but I don't take any of these Toke Makinwa devotees seriously.

The kind of girl who draws inspiration from this Toke of a thing and religiously reads her stupid book is exactly the kind of girl that no sensible Nigerian man should marry

There is nothing stupid about Toke's book. You obviously haven't read it. If I had a daughter, it would be a book I'd recommend for her to read.

It teaches you not to change yourself into something God has not designed you to be, in order to fit in with someone else's preconceived notions of how a perfect woman should look and act. undecided

It helps you learn from Toke's experience, on how to read the handwriting on the wall and pull out of a toxic relationship, before it is too late, and your self-esteem is irreparably damaged. sad

It teaches you that you cannot change a man, no matter how much 'in love', you are with him. shocked

Read the book, before you thrash it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo) / My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her / Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.