Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story (74948 Views)

Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by laudate: 4:10am On Jan 04, 2017
Nihza:
A Nigerian lady took to her social media page on Instagram to reveal her heartbreak story.

Likening it to OAP Toke Makinwa’s heartbreak story, she narrated.

http://mojidelano.com/2017/01/my-boyfriend-of-4-years-just-got-engaged-heartbroken-lady-shares-her-toke-makinwa-esque-story/

To the lady whose boyfriend of 4 years just got engaged to someone else, (i.e. Topaz_events) my advice is simple. wink Go to church and do a thanksgiving. You had a lucky escape. shocked Your bloke cheated on you long enough to plan a wedding with another girl behind your back, while lying to you and pretending to love you. What kind of relationship or marriage can be built on a foundation of deceit and lies?

God believes that you are worth more than what your -ex was dishing out, so He allowed you to discover his true colours and unmasked his escapades. sad

If you were faithful, honest, loving and true to him - then, don't worry. undecided Karma will definitely take its' course. What a person sows, he shall reap. It is an unwritten law of the universe.

Take out time to talk to a trusted friend, or counsellor or priest. Unburden your soul. Pray for inner healing & strength. Unfortunately, there is no pill that can cure heartache, but Time is a great healer of the soul.

Improve yourself. Upgrade your knowledge and fashion style. Take part in wholesome activities that would refresh your soul. In a few months, the pain will fade and you will wonder what you ever saw in him. undecided

1 Like

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2017
UDbester:
why wount he dump you when he has noticed you are in for him because of his money. ofeke

you took the words out of my mouth.

Some gals just think they are the only ones with pretty faces and boobs, well when it comes to settling down, guys need more than a beautiful fool.
Let her sit down and reflect on her past transgressions. grin
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Filashade(f): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
This is why I am very cautious of relationship these days.

Ladies please dont put all ur heart into a relationship. Yes if you are in love just love a tiny bit and keep the rest open.

Also do not start acting like wife material to guys when he hasnt put a ring on it although marriage these days dnt seem to last but thats another topic for another day.

Also do not stay in a relationship for too long. Usually guys know who they want to marry within 6 months of courting that person so if the guy hasnt proposed lets say within a year or maybe 1 year and 6 months please start looking elsewhere.

There is no point you wasting your time with someone who has no intention of making an honest woman out of you.

All I see now is men calling women hoes and men cheating and women cheating and marriage ending in divorce.

Dont even want to know how the next few years will be, every day it is just getting worse.

This world is just fu***d!!

There is no hope. Even though I am in a relationship, I am not gonna put my whole heart into so that when he does decide he doesnt want a future together, I just go jejely and also ladies DATE outside as in do not just be dating black men, date men of all races. Keep your options open. There is too many stupid ladies staying in relationships for 4 years and even 14 haba now. Open ur eyes.

Men have it easily, us ladies we don't. With the way the world is going, I will just skip marriage sef and just adopt kids coz right now, I am really disappointed in men, from my dad onwards. Yes there might be good men out there same as women but they are rare and only few.

Oh well. Guess not all ladies are gonna get married so we might as well just adopt kids and focus on that plus getting married dont mean a happy ending.

This life IS SO AMAZING!!! NOT!! cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Longman6(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
chronique:
The reason why the world is messed up, relationships are failing, marriages are crashing, infidelity is on the high, etc, is cos most people in this generation, do not want to make efforts to be responsible, but want the best things of life. I've tried doubling up just to see if it's possible to keep several partners at once but it doesn't work for me. It's difficult paying attention to your work /biz, and also paying attention to different ladies. At the end, my conscience won't let me be, I begin to wonder what excuses I'd give if caught, etc and at the end of the day, I just give up on trying to double date. I really must commend guys and girls who are good at doing this, and would love to congratulate them for contributing in the destruction of love, relationships and marriages. I'm also happy that karma has a way of dealing with people as some of these folks, usually get served in their own coins... Is there a day we don't read about infidelity on nairaland? Definitely, no. It then goes a long way to tell you how bad our society is, and then explains to you why divorces and broken homes will be on the increase in naija...

I'm a Nigerian and from experience, I can tell you that most Nigerians are not honest in so many ways but expect the best. It shows why the country is in a mess of a state. Ordinary making efforts to be in a committed relationship, Nigerians cannot; what then, can they do?

In as much as i usually avoid commenting on this section of Nairaland, i find myself unable to restrain from commending your thoughts, my views on the issues of love and betrayal centers around the culture of irresponsibility within the Nigerian society, most people did not grow up in good homes, even the seemly good homes aren't good at all, we Nigerians want the glamorous life style without working for it,a lady posted an update about surviving a virgin hunter gang leader some days ago and i noticed people applauded her for her bravery and smartness instead of asking her why she just hopped into the car of someone she just meet and was suddenly expecting to get a mobile phone of #400000 as an instant gift.

people get away with irresponsible behavior and pass a wrong message to others: an honest girl mets a guy who batters her heart and subsequently decides to stop loving forgetting that she is doing herself a lot of injustice, another man entices the girlfriend of another man without a sense of guilt,We simply have a dead conscience in this part of the world.And i see a lot of funny post on Nairaland about why it is not good to be a nice guy, please guys if you want to be successful in life be a nice guy because only irresponsible girls find nice guys repulsive, they just cant stand the aura of sanity around you, they are used to disorder, to the ladies avoid the initial excitement that comes with getting to know a bad boy, ask yourself would he stand with me and my kids when things get hard?. Give me a wife like patience Jonathan, Hillary Clinton and Mitcheel obama,you i just doubled my chances of having a successful life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by laudate: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
Longman6:
We simply have a dead conscience in this part of the world.And i see a lot of funny post on Nairaland about why it is not good to be a nice guy, please guys if you want to be successful in life be a nice guy because only irresponsible girls find nice guys repulsive, they just cant stand the aura of sanity around you, they are used to disorder, to the ladies avoid the initial excitement that comes with getting to know a bad boy, ask yourself would he stand with me and my kids when things get hard?. Give me a wife like patience Jonathan, Hillary Clinton and Mitcheel obama,you i just doubled my chances of having a successful life.

Gbam!! Guy, you nailed it! This your post makes sense, die!! cool
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by chronique(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
Thanks man. I think I posted a similar comment to yours on that virgin finder thread. Someone said something to me some years back, about how he would furcke all the girls in the hood, if he had the privilege of riding some of the luxury cars I sell... In my mind, I shook my head. He knew that with such a car, he could get a lot of girls in bed. I usually wonder how easy it is for ladies to just hop into a total stranger's car. I've never taken the risk of picking up a total stranger from the road cos I always imagine them belonging to a robbery gang and the fear of being robbed by my own foolishness, would never make me try it.
Longman6:

In as much as i usually avoid commenting on this section of Nairaland, i find myself unable to restrain from commending your thoughts, my views on the issues of love and betrayal centers around the culture of irresponsibility within the Nigerian society, most people did not grow up in good homes, even the seemly good homes aren't good at all, we Nigerians want the glamorous life style without working for it,a lady posted an update about surviving a virgin hunter gang leader some days ago and i noticed people applauded her for her bravery and smartness instead of asking her why she just hopped into the car of someone she just meet and was suddenly expecting to get a mobile phone of #400000 as an instant gift.

people get away with irresponsible behavior and pass a wrong message to others: an honest girl mets a guy who batters her heart and subsequently decides to stop loving forgetting that she is doing herself a lot of injustice, another man entices the girlfriend of another man without a sense of guilt,We simply have a dead conscience in this part of the world.And i see a lot of funny post on Nairaland about why it is not good to be a nice guy, please guys if you want to be successful in life be a nice guy because only irresponsible girls find nice guys repulsive, they just cant stand the aura of sanity around you, they are used to disorder, to the ladies avoid the initial excitement that comes with getting to know a bad boy, ask yourself would he stand with me and my kids when things get hard?. Give me a wife like patience Jonathan, Hillary Clinton and Mitcheel obama,you i just doubled my chances of having a successful life.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Silumi(f): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
Longman6:

rare wisdom in these times of moral decadance
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by kunletexs: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
ok lady, he has dump you but i am interested in dating you, do you care to open your heart to me! if so, send me a mail at kunletexs@yahoo.com
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by goldie4all(f): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
He's a useless cheater. Double dating upandan. Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo) / My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her / Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.