Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,429 members, 7,864,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman (30252 Views)

Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter / Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman by Atiku2019: 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
jublazer:
cheesy
how is u....
but this ur Monika strong gahnn...
change go soon affect am this year... I prophesy cheesy cheesy

Positive Change wink grin
Re: Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman by Rayhutar(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
No noise from the north, but if na that thief Ngozi, Flat heads will not allow us to rest today, foolish druggies.
What if it where brown roofers we for no hear word,foolish ritualistics

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman by Corrinthians(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
ITEKEM:
See her Face
I bet buhari took her to da oza room before her UN appointment angry
Yeah, the same way Jonathan took Alison and Okonjo and most especially, Stealer Uduah. grin

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman by Allee90: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
Thank God she is not Igbo

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman by Galaxie: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
[quote author=winningwinner post=52465923][/quote]
I tire my brother. Of all the posts na PA they choose for her. Anyways, congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman by vatiqan(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Today today wey she start for UN, she don become the most powerful woman, na na na.

Na who she epp?
Re: Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman by Jetjacky(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
freedom96:
If it were something bad u would have seen them falling over themselves to condemn the entire north

Nairaland is full of hypocrites! angry
not them* him* you would see him.... Doing this or that.
Re: Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman by enua(m): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
Caseless:
Una don start this una most powerful this and most powerful that.
hater spotted

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman by enua(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
tayoxx:
Abeg who fit hook me up with her?
it a pity u are not trained well to even think of dat put some fertilizer on yaself and pls grow up
Re: Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman by Shafiiimran99: 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Watin UN-united notorious go do for naija wey b sey na them dey sponso all dos terrorist group
Re: Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman by victorvezx(m): 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Henry240:

The Five(5) permanent Security Council members make all the decisions. Her position looks good on a C.V, but in reality, where the power lies, it's practically useless. There is really nothing of actual significance she can do.

The US Ambassador to the UN, Samantha Power is currently the world's most powerful woman at the UN.
Keep consoling urself. The U.N does not recognize Biafra because it does not even exist even as a street name.

Re: Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman by tayoxx(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
enua:

it a pity u are not trained well to even think of dat put some fertilizer on yaself and pls grow up
werey wo leleyi.. e b like say bomb de your head... is the hook your hook?... Abi is it you that have the grow up...
Re: Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
victorvezx:

Keep consoling urself. The U.N does not recognize Biafra because it does not even exist even as a street name.

Why you too dey mumu, who gives a sh*t about Biafra. I'm telling you that woman has absolutely no authority to effect meaningful change whatsoever, and that's a fact.
Re: Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman by Fulaman198(m): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
dalongjnr:
she's the true definition of beauty & brain. Eloquent n smart Fulani woman.

She's half her mother is European
Re: Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman by mikrizz: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
[size=8pt][/size]One of My Favorite Minsters besides Kemi Adeosun.She's a true definition of beauty and brain.
Re: Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman by Doobhem(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
dalongjnr:
she's the true definition of beauty & brain. Eloquent n smart Fulani woman.
She is not Fulani

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman by Bimpe29: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
I wish her the very best.
Re: Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman by no1madman(m): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
How powerful is her vaginaaa?
Re: Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman by Caseless: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
enua:

hater spotted
only if you read my post and understood it. Typical of Nigerians, everything na 'hate".
Re: Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman by vcinvestement(m): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
If are an Mmm participants and you want to know news about the unfrozen Mavro that will be on 14th January and ask qurstions and get answers about mmm kindly follow this our whatsapp group chat

https:///I7E6rbky6ZSJ2rCjM3RVPH
Re: Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman by freedom96: 12:05am On Jan 03, 2017
Jetjacky:
not them* him* you would see him.... Doing this or that.
its them bro,they are plenty.
Re: Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman by APCmyheart(m): 11:59am On Jan 03, 2017
Wow happy for her.

Those wailers wey dey brag about Adeshina being product of GEJ this is product of PMB oooo and she even have higher position..

Mind you both are from South west and North hahah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu Represents Buhari In Court / Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) / 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.