Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

I Ended Up Having Hot S*x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Thinking Ab - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ended Up Having Hot S*x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Thinking Ab (1072 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Ended Up Having Hot S*x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Thinking Ab by fergie1989(f): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
A man has told an unbelievable tale of how he ended up having s*x with the mother of his girlfriend while his woman was away.

The young man sent his rather strange story to Joroolumofin telling stunned readers about his s*xual experience with his girlfriend's mother.

According to him, he had rented an apartment for his girlfriend only for her mother to move in temporarily with her. He was however okay with that move.

Problem started when his girlfriend traveled out of town and he was alone with the older woman.

He revealed that one day while drinking and talking with the woman, he ended up on top of her and made passonate love to her.

Now he can't stop thinking about her.

Below is how he told the story:

Source: http://www.ogbeta.org/2017/01/i-ended-up-having-hot-sx-with.html

Re: I Ended Up Having Hot S*x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Thinking Ab by wexyee: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
Poo
Re: I Ended Up Having Hot S*x With Girlfriend's Mother, Now I Can't Stop Thinking Ab by Kenshinmunac(m): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
Oya weiten you want make we do now

(1) (Reply)

13 Funny Reasons Why She Gets Angry - Can You Relate? / Is Recession Causing More Sex Activity? / 10 Types Of People You Will Find In A Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.