Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Did The Money Get To His Head? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did The Money Get To His Head? (1058 Views)

"Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did The Money Get To His Head? by Achievement: 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Dear nairalanders I want you all to judge this... . Back then, I had a friend who had this girl they were in love so now this guy moved into a bedsitter with the house rent at 63000 he lived in it with his gf when time came to pay his house rent he had just 48000 and his girl brought 15000 in contribution. now I know we'll all say this was a sweet gesture by her but there was a bad side to this girl whenever they had a quarrel she was quick to shouting and letting the world know she contributed to his rent. even went as far as shouting in public, for all to hear and telling him to handover the house keys not quite long they got into a big fight and she left the house for him. Then his luck began to shine and he made money and they both got back cause of love I feel.... Now the girl is complaining that her bf is quick to telling her to get out as he has enough money to keep him happy forever and she begins to say the money has gotten to his head.. . . . My people will you judge the guy for his character or say the girl is only reaping what she sowed?
Re: Did The Money Get To His Head? by vcente(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
guy
u just killed English

Re: Did The Money Get To His Head? by Achievement: 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
vcente:
guy
u just killed English
and so did you.
Re: Did The Money Get To His Head? by izzou(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
They don't even love each other

Just fooling around with each other

1 Like

Re: Did The Money Get To His Head? by CplusJason: 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Did The Money Get To His Head? by sirsegsky(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
lol....una no well
Re: Did The Money Get To His Head? by ehix89(m): 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
I don't judge for free, I would rather they come to my chamber.
Re: Did The Money Get To His Head? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
CplusJason:
seconded

1 Like

Re: Did The Money Get To His Head? by ikp120(m): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
The love is gone; they are just fucking themselves grin grin grin

If they marry, that man will make sure that lady see pepper because of her previous actions against him when he had nothing. angry
Re: Did The Money Get To His Head? by vcente(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
Achievement:
and so did you.
no I didn't I was writing in pidgin
Re: Did The Money Get To His Head? by Achievement: 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
ikp120:
The love is gone; they are just fucking themselves grin grin grin

If they marry, that man will make sure that lady see pepper because of her previous actions against him when he had nothing. angry
hahahah dude u bad die

1 Like

Re: Did The Money Get To His Head? by Khd95(m): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ayam not understanding
Re: Did The Money Get To His Head? by gunners160(m): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
vcente:
guy
u just killed English
Uncle sabinus,if you don't have something to say,just keep shut

1 Like

Re: Did The Money Get To His Head? by vcente(m): 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
gunners160:
Uncle sabinus,if you don't something to say,just keep shut
mind your biz
Re: Did The Money Get To His Head? by Achievement: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
gunners160:
Uncle sabinus,if you don't something to say,just keep shut
thanks bro. Abeg tell am.
Re: Did The Money Get To His Head? by gunners160(m): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
I DON'T THINK THE GUY IS TO BE BLAMED.YES,HE MIGHT HAVE FORGIVEN THE LADY BUT HE HAS NOT FORGOTTEN,HE IS STIL PAINNED AND DISHEARTEN.SHA,THE LADY GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED AND I AM VERY SURE SHE IS JUST A SIDE CHICK

1 Like

Re: Did The Money Get To His Head? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
She caused the issue , why is she not contributing even if he can afford to cover the rent? What does she pay for exactly besides running her mouth?
Re: Did The Money Get To His Head? by Joenyam(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
Part ways.

1 Like

Re: Did The Money Get To His Head? by Achievement: 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
Raine80:
She caused the issue , why is she not contributing even if he can afford to cover the rent? What does she pay for exactly besides running her mouth?
good to know we've still got non sentimental ladies. Thanks for a brilliant contribution.
Re: Did The Money Get To His Head? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
Achievement:
good to know we've still got non sentimental ladies. Thanks for a brilliant contribution.
There is no sentiment when it comes to finance. I dislike such women.
Re: Did The Money Get To His Head? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 03, 2017
Time wasters smiley

(1) (Reply)

Man Rubs Chilli Pepper In His Wife's Pants After Seeing 2 Condoms In Her Bag / Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! / A Christ Embasy Gal Wants To Do Follow Up On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.