Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,310 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

See The Photo Of A Bride And Her Physically Challenged Groom That Got People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Photo Of A Bride And Her Physically Challenged Groom That Got People (558 Views)

Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day / Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photo Of A Bride And Her Physically Challenged Groom That Got People by oleeverking(m): 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
What Manner Of Love Is This? See the Photo of a Bride And Her Physically Challenged Groom That Got People Talking

A new photo making the waves around the internet has shown a woman and her disabled husband on their wedding day.

This is the photo that has gotten people seriously talking online.

The photo shows a couple about to get married. However what caused a stir is the stark difference between the bride and groom.

While the bride is a beautiful lady, who is tall and sparkly, the groom on his part, is a crippled young man balanced delicately onthe ground.

The young lady is wearing a wedding gown and holding the hand of her man as they walk, accompanied by several people, obviously to where the wedding was taking place.

However, the look on the lady's face has caused some confusion as it appears to be gloomy.

Social media users have since commented on the photo with many saying there is something wrong with the wedding.

Many users have claimed the lady is really sad and is being forced to marry the man who might be a really rich person.

However others feel she is not necessarily sad and that the camera may have captured her at a moment she decided not to show her set of teeth.
http://www.oleeverkingblog.com/2017/01/what-manner-of-love-is-this-see-photo.html
What do you feel about the photo?

Re: See The Photo Of A Bride And Her Physically Challenged Groom That Got People by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
See The Cheerfulness Of The Man Unlike The Lady Is Probably Thinking On How She Is Gonna Cope During The Kissing, Dancing Section And Also In The Other Room
Re: See The Photo Of A Bride And Her Physically Challenged Groom That Got People by tosyne2much(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
If this physically challenged man can get married to an able woman, then I think I will never relent in my quest of searching for my wife.

Whether I find her in the Sexuality section of Nairaland, I don't mind cool
Re: See The Photo Of A Bride And Her Physically Challenged Groom That Got People by fineboynl(m): 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
chai , there is God oh.
just imagine the other room for a seconds.
Re: See The Photo Of A Bride And Her Physically Challenged Groom That Got People by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 03, 2017
The picture simply explains that true love is very deep and is scarce to find.

(1) (Reply)

This Day In History- St. Valentine Beheaded / To Date A Matured Lady! My Only Wish Now / Right Or Wrong To Know How Many Guys Asked Your Girlfriend Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.